The amazing earth day

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

EarthDay the annual event on April 22nd to demonstrate support for environmental protection. EarthDay was created by Gaylord Nelson which was the first creator of Earth Day in 1970. The April 22nd date was selected in part because it fell between spring break, final exams and also from the observation of Arbor day which is a circular day of observance in which individuals and groups are encouraged to plant trees. We celebrate Earth Day to protect the planet from things like pollution and deforestation and to also learn about the real environmental problems we're facing subscribing to podcast about the environment and more. Earth Day went global in 1990 to raise awareness about environmental issue. I love celebrating Earth day because it allows members of organisations to build friendships and also a positive working relationship with their team members. Celebrating Earth day has a lot of activities that promote socializing and teamwork among team members, such as team games. I'm so thankful that Earth Day was created cause I can now learn more about the Earth and its changes and i also love the activities given on earth day these activities are...
*Taking a virtual Field Trip outside
*writing an earth day pledge
*planting trees
*making seed bombs
And so much more all these activities I've mentioned are my favorite and the reasons I love the activities given on earth day is because they encourage people to help fix the Earth and to also help people see our world and how much it means to use and that we shouldn't let our beloved Earth break apart. In my opinion we should all try our best to celebrate Earth Day and Arbor day cause the more we do the more we are helping our planet which is what I love. Earth Day is amazing and to keep it that way we need to take good care of our planet earth we need to do the good and stop the bad for example when we cut down trees we should always plant them back and we should also stop the spread of deforestation cause it is very bad for our planet I believe celebrating Earth Day has a good impact for our planet I have never doubted earth day and I believe no one would cause earth day is the greatest way of inspiration for our planet and I'm so thankful for that.