The environment, part of your life, keep it

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-EarthDay-Image8

The environment is the place where we live, eat, drink, play and laugh, so why are we destroying it with our own hands and actions!!!?

First: I would like to thank this festival because it alerted us to the danger of the climate on the environment.

There are many causes that have caused a lot of climate pollution, hence the weather condition negatively affects the environment.

Extremely high temperatures burn forest trees and melt snow, causing water levels to rise.

- And we must not forget this dangerous phenomenon (global warming): it is the phenomenon that negatively affects our climate due to the increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and the increase in our carbon footprint ...

There are factories that emit a lot of toxic gases into the air during the day that cause poisoning and suffocation to humans, animals and plants.

Sanitation, here in Palestine, we dump sewage into the sea water, causing water pollution and fish suffocation...

While some countries treat this water so that plants can be irrigated from it, and this is the best solution to reduce water pollution.

- Oil that leaks from ships into the sea or water, where the oil forms layers that prevent oxygen from entering the water... which causes fish to suffocate...

And also the poisoning of plants and animals by human action... This leads to an imbalance ecological

And as they say, "start with yourself, then with others." I started to be more aware of myself, and then I alerted my mom, dad, and family, which only made them more anxious. Each of them taught their classmates, and of course some didn't care, but we'll soon be doing meaningful plays and environmental projects that we're doing with our science teacher in the name of (Environment is my friend). We will plant more trees to clean the air. Some will clean up the streets across the city. We will not do it alone, but the students of the neighboring schools and the children of the neighborhood will help us ...

We're a small town in a big world, But if governments raise the level of awareness in all countries, and society in all countries preserves its climate, I am confident that we will achieve a great achievement, and I am confident that man does not like to live in and ventilate polluted environments. ...

And also from our point of view technology has helped us in many ways. ...

However, it has contributed to the destruction of many things, the biggest of which is the environment, but getting rid of the bad habits that we do to pollute the climate will be difficult to give up. But do you think you have a solution (for factory workers who emit a lot of toxic gases daily).. Or do you have a solution to the greenhouse effect that increases carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. )? !!

...we would love to hear your opinion, it would be great to solve the problem