Royals

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

In the modern and developed world, the human population is increasing, so the need royal's support is quite necessary. The royal family can help solve some business problems or be in charge of governing a city or a country. Today, there are a number of countries in the world that have a government ruled by a king/queen, who live in grand kingdoms and deal with political problems. The royals have a great leadership talent and high responsibility for what they do, which is an important test that makes them excellent leaders.

However, for America, the need for royalty is probably not very necessary. As a free country with a highly developed economy, the people of this country mostly know the laws of their own freedom. They love it and see it as the pride of their country. America is a presidential government country, so it is enough for the political problem solver to be the president and other positions in politics. There should be no strict rule from the royal family, which can lead to risky protests. .

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Hello, it is wonderful that you feel satisfied with the system of government, as it is through my knowledge and information about it that it is a fair town and I like in your country its concern for its citizens, fulfilling their rights and administering justice.
    It is a democratic town that seeks peace and respects human rights. I hope that all citizens of the world will obtain their rights and live in a just and safe country under just rulers.