METAVERSE

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Introduction

The Metaverse is one of the most interesting topics in all of history because it’s a whole new realm to explore. It’s a world where the laws of physics and gravity have a choice to be the same or different. It can really help with surgeons or researchers. However, there could be a blackout or no wifi which means that the Metaverse could stop in the middle of someones doing whether it’s a doctor or a member of the public. However, we will need to look further to see whether the Metaverse is a good thing or a bad thing.

Positives

The Metaverse can really help us with discovering space travel. With this, we would be able to colonise Mars or find another planet similar to Earth and maybe even reach it. This could also help us discover new creatures, in the ocean, in space or just in other places of the Earth. Not only that, but the Metaverse can help us create new medicine and vaccines for new viruses that could occur.

Negatives

However, the Metaverse isn’t all good, this could help online bullies even more because they could disguise themselves so that people wouldn’t know who they really are. There could also be hackers who might try to hack areas of the Metaverse causing chaos.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Metaverse is a really creative thing in my opinion and if it were to be fully created then it would really help the modern world, or make it worse. I am with the idea of creating the Metaverse because I think that it could work because we already have technology such as VR, games and computers and with all of these, then we might be able to create the Metaverse. Like I said before, if we were able to create the Metaverse, we could discover space travel, new creatures and medicines and even more. We could have buildings on mars and discover new materials to create even better weaponry and maybe new elements which could help us exceed humanity. We could stop global warming too. To do this, though, we would need everyone to agree to be able to achieve these things or else we could make the world even worse. Doing this could create a new future for this generation and the next and the ones beyond and humanity could live on for millions of years.