Stikes: should they be allowed?

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Strikes: should they be allowed?

The strikes that are happening are causing inconveniences through teaching and other careers. People aren’t earning enough money and having unfair payment for what they work as.

I think this topic should be looked on further because if people aren’t getting a fair amount of payment they will take days off

In my opinion there are no positives of this topic, if people aren’t getting a fair amount of payment everyday people are going to take days off until they get a fair payment. The teachers that take days off means that students won’t get the education they need.

There are loads of negatives about this topic, if teachers are taking days off there won’t be enough staff in schools so that means the students can’t get the education they need. If people aren’t getting a fair amount of payment, they are going to take days off and that can cause delays in stores and hospitals.

In conclusion, my concern is that there will be delays in stores, hospitals and schools and that the strikes are not good and should be stopped because if everyone continues to strike there will be inconveniences within stores, hospitals and in schools.