AI: Actual and future jobs

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Artificial Intelligence, is going to change a lot our futures, thats why Im going talk about nowadays AI and how it will change in the future, even though, today we have an advance technology that helps us in lots of things.

For example it helps most of the students to write essays, also in some books summarise, artwork is an other good example, as well, it can create many presentations about any kind of topic.

Chat GPT is a type of app that has all those things that I have told you before, also Braily is an other app, but in this one you can only search for resolved activities.

Students would be agree about having this kind of apps, because they do not need to work and they can speend their time doing other things, but teachers are not going to be agree, because students dont learn.

Even though, a 60% of Jobs that we have actually they didn´t exist years ago, arround 1940.

This is a great argument that can help us to understand how much the technology is increasing and developing. Its obviously that in the future we are going to have more developed jobs, for example, the persons that makes robots and AI, in some years they are going to be more people interested to work on it.

Also, in the future they probably are going to start teaching robots instead of persons, but I think this is not a very good idea because with teachers the classes are more interesting and can help you understand in a better way.

Apart from this jobs, AI is starting to be used in medical operations, in diagnose deseases and also communication with the patients.

Also, they are some AI cashiers that are replacing workers of their job, this workers are going to de desagree about having that cashiers, because they lose their job.

Apart from this things, the jobs in the future should be very develop, and I said this because if there is a problem with the robots they are creating, they should have a mechanic specialized in this problems.

I think that the future is going to change a lot because of AI, and they are going to be advantages and disadvatages, as I told you before, in the topic of work for some people is going to be perfect, for example, the people that works creating robots, but is going to be horrible to people thay works as a cashier in the supermarkets or for waiters, because nowadays are robots waiters and cookers.

But they are some jobs that cannot be replaced by AI, such us the one you need to do physical movments, such us policman, firemans, etc…