Ai and how it could take over the world

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Ai is taking over the world.You might not see it happen but little by little it is. Scientist are working on Ai and making them powerful to the point when we are not ready and that is their chance for them to take over the world. In my opinion we need to start to leave ai till we are ready for us to start working on it again.Probably by 2050 Ai could easily take over and make us slaves. China has very intelligent technology thats an example of how Ai could take over.The positives of Ai is they have mostly all the skills in the world and can take over tasks over humans. Chat gpt is a good example of how Ai can take over easy tasks because with chat gpt you type a question and it will tell you the answer. Also for teaching industry eedi is an good ai to use because it can give teachers time to prepare for lessons also eedi can teach kids so teachers can finally get a break of the job.The negatives on Ai is that it could leave people jobless and homeless because robots could take over jobs easily.I think Ai could easily take over jobs because they have more skills than humans and probably in the future most of the jobs will get taken over by Ai and robots and if we let this happen next they might take over the world.In conclusion, I believe Artificial Intelligence is a method of making a computer, a computer-controlled robot, or a software think intelligently like the human mind. AI is accomplished by studying the patterns of the human brain and by analyzing the cognitive process. The outcome of these studies develops intelligent software and systems. Ai is getting to the point where it will take over the world we need to STOP WORKING ON IT!