AI-education and future if work

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

I believe Ai is important because it could help us get ready for the future and also helps us with future tasks. Ai could also help us with surgeries because it would be more delicate and precise . it could also discover cures for illnesses that we haven’t discovered a cure for just yet.

Ai would be helpful with the education of children across the world and lead them to a further understanding . It will also help them sharpen their skills and help them develop a smarter brain . This means that Ai will probably be one of the best tools in the shed .

Ai could also be bad because it could malfunction and potentially harm or even get to the point of killing someone . That could be caused because when it was produced there was a mistake or that it had accidentally touched a liquid like water. It would malfunction because Ai/ robots are extremely sensitive to some liquids.

My overall opinion of Ai is that I think Ai has its strong points and its weak points .I think Ai is good and bad. I think it’s good because it can help us in the near future. I also think it could be bad because it could harm or even get to the point where it has killed someone or even people .