Ai education and the future of work

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

INTRODUCTION

AI is becoming more powerful and is going a long way.We need to take action on this and stop it from growing because kids won’t learn as much on an Ipad or electronic device.In another view people will start to quit their jobs because AI’s will over take.Therefore people will have no jobs which is no money so they would be homeless. Kids will start failing their tests and more kids will have nothing to work because Ai’s will be working everything.

POSITIVES

There are some positive sides to Ai.Ai is very helpful when it comes to creating images. It generates images within seconds.It’s also very helpful when it comes to helping new employees since it could help them improve with their job.It also helps students with the homework they don’t understand and it can teach them extra.

NEGATIVES

Children aren't learning anything because AI’s are doing children's work which means children won’t improve at all and won’t be able to pass their G C S E’s people will start failing there tests and become homeless and people will not be able to earn money because AI’s would just be working and people would just be at home or most likely on the streets as they won’t have money or be able to provide for there family essentials.

MY OPINION

I think AI’s should not be doing jobs such as cashier and many more. I think this because people will start to have no jobs if AI’s

do the jobs.They will over take us in the future kids will have to be taught by robots/AI’s