Buisness and politics what is the right and what is wrong

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Hi

1st paragraph- To begin with the topic that made me the most stunned was the business and politics because this tells us how our government provides us facilities and rights, how our democretic system works

2nd para-In addition to as about the politics so we get to know how our elections work and how our politics and politicians treat us and there are so many topics related to business and politics like one of them i liked was boycotts like boycotts are just same as satyagraha and hartals as same as peaceful and non violence so if we notice that how we are given rights to criticize politics and one most important thing is we are atleast being with non violence and about profits or plant and V buisness that helps nature as well in terms of business India's politics is so strong therefore we india is an INDEPENDENT country British ruled India for 150 years and they killed people mercilessly but our politics soon started growing. Also about business we get an inspiration to do anything in fact not even politics we have inspiration in everything business tells us how to handle situations financially like countries behaving badly so it made me learn that will I profit myself for a while or will I help those millions of people and celebrities being face of the business like you should not be such depending on celebrities only and what if the advertisement looks fancy but what if the brand was not good people are so relayed on celebrities that they always judge a brand from their advertisement and whereas business can encourage people for voting a political party by indirectly in ads and posters stuck onto the gates of stores

3rd para-
Furthermore we have politics has a dark side too as politics is just a game of act now we don't know what politicians are dark minded in politics we need to lie for many reasons and to persuade plays a very crucial role and before criticizing a politician or saying a politician is excellent we must check it's background and his or her nature like one of the tragedy took place in Bihar few politicians ordered that to gain profit they will make fake English alcohol that is made from grapes but actually the alcohol was made from ethayel but got converted into methayl alcohol which killed people of Bihar.

To conclude I learned each and every balance, differentiating between humbleness and profit towards people and inspiration this increased my knowledge towards world issues