Are Enhanced games Fair

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

My topic is about enhanced games. Enhanced games are like steroids used to be better at things mainly used for the olympics games.  The olympics is a national tournament with a variety of sports This method is unfair to many people I know especially for people who work hard to win the olympics just to realized that someone that was cheating the whole time is winning. This would be very unfair  to the people, but some of the people think it's fair 

Looking at another perspective such as an olympic winner that doesn't use any steroids  they would probably think that this is an unfair method to win.  The perspective of my friend says that it is unfair because many people take time to train and work hard just to be beat by someone using steroids. For example if I was a olympic champion I would be very mad. I would probably guess many people would too. In viewers perspective I would imagine them being bored to watch the people who are cheating.

In my Opinion I think these enhanced performance things are unfair boring to watch, and bad for the human body For example your watching the Olympic for some fun time but you see someone that is really good, but then he says he was using enhanced drugs this would be very bad it it was unfair because people you actually work hard get beat by a cheater. This would be very boring to watch and bad.