are the enhanced games fair

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

In my opinion i think that the enhanced games are not fair because imagine that you are the fastest person in the world, for example usain bolt, but you don’t want to use steroids because it will deteriorate your body but someone else is really slow and they use the steroids.you will probably get really mad because everybody were using steroids and you were not so you came in last place. So in my opinion I think that enhanced games are not fair .

For an example imagine you are a gold medalist in the swimming division and you were going back to defend your medal but the enhanced games host are hosting it and they allow people to use steroids but you already have a lot of medical problems so you are at the risk of dying .so you don’t take it and everybody else did so you came in last place.another example is imagine you were in last place but then they allowed you to use steroids and everybody was expecting you to come in last place but with the help of steroids came in first place.

I chose the topic: enhanced games are they fair. I chose this topic because i felt like this one contented with me because I want to a olympic swimmer