Are the Enhanced Games Fair or Unfair?

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Have you ever wondered once in your life if maybe using steroids would make "The Enhanced Games" fair or unfair?Well, I am going to share my opinion with you.

Many people including me or people who was the gold medalists before will say that using steroids in a competition would be unfair.Although many people say that it would be unfair to use steroids in a competition, people that had been working so hard would most likely say this.Other people, like people with disabilities would have a different opinion and say that being able to use steroids would be awesome.

In my opinion, I believe that if people were to actually be able to use steroids, it would be unfair.I believe this because what if I were to be a finalist in the Olympics and I worked so hard for that moment and then I am in first place, but then all of a sudden a person who decided to take steroids passes me and then I lose and the person who used steroids wins the finals.For example, if the fastest runner/Usain Bolt made it all the way to the finals in the Olympics for track.Then, a person who used steroids the whole way through to get to the finals, after the person makes it all the way to the finals they will choose to use steroids and win the finals and win the gold medal of the Olympics.Another example for my opinion is because let's say Lionel Messi is one of the players for the Olympics and Messi working hard and with his talent makes it all the way to the finals to win it for his team.He gets prepared for the final match, but he and his team is going against a team that used only steroids to make it all the way to the finals.When the match starts, Messi will have a hard time playing and winning because the other team is using steroids.Most of the players from the other team fainted because they used steroids.After that, most of the players from the other team ended up getting sent to the hospital because they fainted.