Man intelligence between past and present

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Hello, frankly I started working on the issue of strikes and all the topics and festivals that you presented to us are great and useful and we draw a lot of lessons from them, but the topic that I love and I love discussing is artificial intelligence and the arts. Wonderful and interesting, artificial intelligence is an important, necessary and useful thing in our lives, and we also do not deny that it was man who discovered artificial intelligence, according to my knowledge and participation that artificial intelligence does not need human intelligence, but rather lacks human creativity to develop more and also people in the past years That is, more than a thousand years ago, people were very smart, and we can say that they were smarter than artificial intelligence

But do not forget that man is the one who discovered artificial intelligence, and our life without artificial intelligence may be beautiful, but also artificial intelligence is important in life, as it develops our ideas, creativity, and arts, and saves time and effort, and also God’s grace upon us is unforgettable for the end of life. He made us a mind to think about, realize and solve, and for a smart person, he should have used the mind instead of artificial intelligence, because the mind is sufficient, and skills and ideas must be developed in it. Thank you Topical talk for this great effort πŸ’›

Comments (2)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Thank you for your enthusiasm and appreciation for the topic of artificial intelligence and the arts. It's wonderful to see your interest in discussing this fascinating subject.

Indeed, artificial intelligence has become an integral part of our lives, offering numerous benefits and advancements. While it may lack human creativity, it has the potential to enhance and develop our own creative ideas and artistic endeavors. By utilizing artificial intelligence as a tool, we can explore new techniques, styles, and possibilities in various art forms.

It's important to acknowledge that artificial intelligence is a product of human intelligence and innovation. Humans have been the driving force behind its development and continue to push its boundaries. Although humans may have had great intellectual achievements in the past, artificial intelligence represents a new era of technological progress that can complement and assist human creativity.

While artificial intelligence can save time and effort, it's essential to strike a balance and not solely rely on it. Human intelligence, critical thinking, and imagination remain vital in artistic expression and problem-solving. Nurturing and developing our own minds, skills, and ideas is crucial to continue evolving as individuals and societies.

Lastly, it's important to appreciate the gifts and capabilities that God has bestowed upon us as humans, including our minds and the ability to think, reason, and create. We should embrace these qualities and utilize them alongside the advancements of artificial intelligence to achieve greater heights in arts, sciences, and various other fields.

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. We're glad to provide a platform for discussions on such important topics, and we encourage you to continue exploring and sharing your thoughts.

1. I loved your remarks πŸ‘πŸ‘ very good
      All your words are correct and thoughtful. Well done. I hope that my topic has won your admiration
      All thanks and love for your comment πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Yes, I agree with what you said. Humans are the ones who created, programmed and excelled in the development of artificial intelligence. Human intelligence cannot be replaced by artificial intelligence.

I will add a point of view in terms of artificial intelligence. Is it very good? I say no because this development in technology may follow many negatives away from the positives that lie in developing talent and creativity. The negatives are taking a person’s effort or isolation and not strengthening social ties, for example when I draw A painting to sell, and it takes me a lot of time, and I only get a little money from it, while someone uses artificial intelligence in art and draws it in minutes, or even in seconds, and takes a lot of money on it. Isn't this unfair? It is true that it can save time and effort for many artists, but at the same moment it can take away from us the creativity and artistic taste that we have

There is another example where people, through artificial intelligence, can get a job and a title, but they are in fact fake, that is, they are not qualified to work. Here, the nepotism system was used, but in another way, so there became another term for it because it was through a program of advanced technology, not through kinship and family, so I see here That we must use it, but in a limited and understandable way, in order to benefit from it well, not harmfully, and thank you.

1. Thank you for your kind visit. We need someone who understands our point of view This makes me very happy I hope everyone likes my post This is really great for me I have all the love πŸ’›πŸ’›
      All of what you said is true and well thought out πŸ‘πŸ‘