AI Today and Tomorrow

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Comments (4)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I agree with you trusting_interaction because of how you talked about artificial intelligence today and tomorrow teaching us how the world is evolving and helping us in every aspect of life like climate change, sports etc. I have also learnt AI has never been disappointing and always works non stop and never get tired. Artificial intelligence is also exceptional in calculation, art and in architecture. Artificial intelligence can provide solutions and practice problem solving skills and creativity thinking of new ideas everyday.

• Hello trusting_interaction,
    I agree with you and I also disagree with you. I agree with you because you said that AI has not done anything to humans but it has done a lot for humans. AI is also known for ( artificial intelligence),artificial intelligence is one of the things that human would like to own.
    I disagree with you because artificial intelligent is one of the things that i do not like.Artificial intelligent can be programed to be bad or good. some people can program the AI to be bad and also to rule the world
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

• I'm not sure about this because even though it has had a very positive effect it has also been the center of many security breaches and bias amplifications so saying it hasn't affected anyone isn't completely true.

• I strongly agree with trusting_ interaction but AI can also do dangerous tasks and it also make your work faster to do why not robots are good but one thing I hate about robot is that it can numb our minds and make us lazy and not creative.
    THANK YOU