What's your activity on eco-anxiety

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

I think Young people shouldn't stay silent! Their fresh viewpoints challenge the norm and spark positive change. As the future generation most impacted by current decisions, sharing their opinions allows them to influence the world they'll inherit.his act of speaking up not only benefits society with new ideas, but also hones young people's communication and critical thinking skills. Eco-anxiety, the worry and fear about environmental problems, is a real issue for young people facing the brunt of climate change. But learning about it isn't about suppressing those feelings. This knowledge can also turn worry into action. Understanding the challenges empowers them to find solutions and get involved in making a difference. By this festival i gain many skills and knowlage . I gain knowlage about eco-anxiety,education of the future and future of work .I think its help me a lot. As my opinion,Education and the future of work topic had the best discusstion , business and politics had most compilcated discusstion and the indian election is relevant to me.

Now lets talk about our activitys

planting tree : we have done this work in few days ago . By planting trees I get many knowlage about trees.As trees grow, they help stop climate change by removing carbon dioxide from the air, storing carbon in the trees and soil, and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere. Its helps to reduse global warming.

Useing electric vehicles: fuel powered Vehicles exact a heavy toll on our environment. The burning of fossil fuels pumps out pollutants like nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide, choking our air and creating smog. Our dependence on vehicles also depletes irreplaceable resources like oil, and manufacturing them takes a further environmental toll. In many countrys we don't have electric car , we should use clcye instend.I always use clcye instend of bus. I will use bus when it will be electric.

Get knowlage: I think geting Knowing about eco-anxiety isn't just about understanding the environment, it's about empowering young people to deal with the emotions that come with it. Learning about eco-anxiety validates their feelings of worry, sadness, or frustration – they're not alone . I read a lot of book for geting knowlage about eco-anxiety.

Now write down your activitys

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!