"If prisoners aren’t fit for purpose,then prisoners should be set free."

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

"If prisoners aren’t fit for purpose,then prisoners should be set free."

I will be sharing my standpoint on prisons. This is an important topic because it is important to know what has happened to Fito and if he has escaped from prison or not. On the 7th January, 2024 he escaped from prison. Since then they have not found him.

Some people might agree with this statement because the prison needs to be safe and really hard to break out of if it is easy to break out of there will be more problems and people will get hurt. It will be more work for the police because they will ascap more often because the prison will not be safe.

Alternatively, others may disagree with the statement because they might think that people should get a punishment even if the prison is not that good. They might think if the prisoner is not in prison it might not be sad for other people out of prison.

My opinion is that the prison should be safe because otherwise people can easily escape and there would be know point in putting them in prison. My second reason is it is not a place to have fun, it is a place to have a punishment and think about what you have done.