Prisons in Ecuador!

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Prisons in Ecuador: this is my opion on the topic. I will start by talking about Fito, he is a powerfal gang leader, who deal drugs. He has been in prison multipul times. He eascaped twice (that we know of) once in 2013 - date wasn't said - and once in 2024 - on the 7th of Januray. Going back to when he eascaped in 2013, he AND 17 other inmates broke out.

I assume that the security of the prison isn't strong enough as multipul inmates have broken out and Fito has 2 times. But the perspectives of different people might be different then mine. I think that the perspective of a securtiy worker at the prison Fito is at might be that he wants to stop his job, he might not encourage others to do the same job because of how much work he/she has to do. The perspective of a family member who is in a drug gang might be different aswell, he/she might be scared for thier family member as they are risking thier life to become more powerful, he/she might also be scared beacause in the prisons thier is a high chance that there is a lot of violence. He/she might also feel scared for thier other family members as they might follow their brother of sister's path.

So my opion is that the prisons need more security and they need more room in thier prisons.