Women empowerment in social media.

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

It is an indisputable fact that women from their own nature are multi-tasking creatures. In the past few years, they had not any rights to express their opinion and their main role was to do household chores and to raise children. Over the next few years, they have gained strength and have taken active part in many sectors. Nowadays, females play a key role in social media.

Social media constitute a great way for women to express their feelings and their point of view. For instance, an ambitious football player, Leah Williamson, through a video at tik-tok tells the above:

I am Leah and I love playing football. When I was little I decided I wanted to be a footballer. And guess what? That is what I am. Girls can do anything and if you are a girl you can do these things too. Girls can have long hair or short hair and spikes. Girls can wear trousers or board shorts or dresses. Girls can be neat or make wonderful messes. All girls are different but one thing is true. There is no other girl on the planet like YOU. You might be bold, you might be loud. Leading parades, drawing a croud. You might be timid, you might be shy. No matter your volume, your age or your size. You have power to be a surprise. Some girls are keen on numbers and some prefer writing. Some girls find science or music exciting. Some girls are wizzy with pom-poms and glue. But all girls are brilliant and that includes you. Do not sit on the sidelines, be part of the fray. Go after your passions a little each day. Girls can be gentle and girls can be rough. You can count on a girl when the going gets tough. Girls are amazing so shout it out loud. I am a girl. I am fantastic. I am strong brave and proud. When a girl is determined she always succeds. Her courage and strength are what everyone needs. Girls are amazing, so shout it out loud. I am fantastic, I am strong, brave and proud. And the girl I love best in the whole world is you. Dream big special girl. Tell me, what will you do? Perhaps you wonder, or wander or sing. The world needs your voice and the gifts that you bring. You can make a difference in big ways or small. You will non know how much till you give it your all. So find what you are good at what you have to give. Then go share your sunshine wherever you live. You are a blessing a promise, a prize. You are capable, caring, courgeous and wise. You might go unnoticed or shine like a star.But wherever you go and whoever you are, do not change how you act to be just like the rest. Believe in yourself and the things you do best. Embrace yourself and the way you are designed. Dream your own dreams and hear your own heart. There is only one of you and do not let anyone change that. Now it is time to close your eyes and dream big.

This speach can be fairly soulful for each and every woman who have seen that short two-minute video. They can draw inspiration and became more strong from it.

Moreover, women all around the world,through journalism insocial media publish comprehensive researches and projects with their excellent presence. There are informative profiles on tik-tok ,for example, whose reporters are women travel around the world and create a variety of short videos. In this way, they inform people about crucial issues and broaden people 's knowledge.As a consequence, they improve ''the quality'' of social media and make the navigation on them more useful.

Finally, as an ancient Roman poet, Birgilios, quoted wisely, ''varium et mutabile semper Femina''meaning that women are capable of playing a lot and difficult different roles.