The impact of artificial intelligence on society

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-AI-Image7

Artificial intelligence is the subject that attracted me the most and drew my attention. What distinguishes artificial intelligence most is its impact on societies. It also allows the possibility of automating repetitive tasks. It also increases efficiency and productivity. Artificial intelligence focuses on Perform the most complex tasks in a distinctively simple way and can analyze huge amounts of data and provide valuable insights into decision-making processes. I also had different views on the opinions of the discussants here. Most of the comments that I liked focused on the exploitation of artificial intelligence in solving various issues in society, on the one hand. On the other hand, there are comments that I do not agree with, which is to focus only on a specific axis, which is the artists. From my point of view focusing on secondary things is not necessary but rather we have to exploit Artificial intelligence in the things that we suffer from, which is the spread of epidemics that have become widespread in the recent period, for example, it is Covid 19 that invaded the world and caused us problems. This is on the one hand. As for the positive aspects of intelligence Artificial intelligence has played a role in improving health care and can bring about a new revolution in medicine, as it can analyze medical data And suggesting plans for this treatment from one side either from the other side It has an impact on the security and safety of society Artificial intelligence systems can improve safety measures, for example On face recognition, detection of security threats in cybersecurity, and also (social issues) and enhancing them, for example, people with disabilities, and artificial intelligence systems can process natural language.Another aspect that interests us all is economic growth, as it enhances innovation through product development and the ability of artificial intelligence to create new job opportunities. These are all topics that aroused my interest in intelligence. Finally, in my view, it is necessary to look at the potential challenges and impacts

Comments (4)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• As you know, AI-powered technologies such as natural language processing, image and audio recognition, and computer vision have revolutionized the way we interact with and consume media. With AI, we are able to process and analyze vast amounts of data quickly, making it easier to find and access the information we need. But I think AI has a negative impact on the society because;
    1. AI poses dangerous privacy risks.
    2. AI exacerbates racism by standardizing people.
    3. AI costs workers their jobs, leading to greater unemployment.
    4. The AI data may contain biased human decisions or represent historical or social inequalities
    5. It makes the human race depend on it and reduce human creativity.
    Even Elon Musk said, "AI is more dangerous than, say, mismanaged aircraft design or production maintenance or bad car production, in the sense that it is, it has the potential — however small one may regard that probability, but it is non-trivial — it has the potential of civilization destruction".
    This is why I believe that the impact of artificial intelligence on society is negative.

1. I agree with you on some of your points of view, but there is a point of view that I will talk about. The first thing is that every revolution, whether technological or non-technological, has disadvantages and damages. Secondly, you say it increases unemployment rates. I will focus and highlight Developing or economically not strong countries Artificial intelligence has provided the world with solutions to the causes of the country's economic weakness in general. There are many solutions to solve the problem of the country's economy. Pedigree. Unemployment, whether in developing countries or others 1/ Solutions to crimes to maintain economic security in the country from thieves through cameras and algorithms, and this is all because of the cyber security found in artificial intelligence Also work efficiency and also artificial intelligence offers many areas in work with progress and development during the coming years and do not forget that artificial intelligence has a merit in getting rid of the health crises that swept the world And epidemics and solving their problems is what most scientists seek to solve and solve the problems of medicine, but I also agree because it is definitely negative in terms of invading privacy

• I realised that AI can do so much more than just create artworks. It's effect on the society can't go unnoticed. AI has the ability to bring about many positive changes in society, including enhanced productivity, improved healthcare, and increased access to education. AI-powered technologies can also help solve complex problems and make our daily lives easier. While AI has its benefits, there are also disadvantages that must be considered. Issues such as privacy, security, and job displacement are challenges that come with the increasing use of AI.
    AI can change education, offering personalized teaching, and improved learning outcomes. AI can analyze student data and provide real-time feedback to teachers and students, allowing them to adjust their teaching and learning strategies and make them better.

• I agree with your views on artificial intelligence. I believe that AI has the potential to be a powerful tool for solving many of the world's most pressing problems, including healthcare and safety concerns. While there are certainly many exciting applications of AI in the arts and other areas, it is important to focus on the areas where it can have the most significant impact on society. One of the most pressing issues facing the world today is the COVID-19 pandemic, and AI has already played a significant role in helping to track and mitigate the spread of the virus. Overall, I believe that AI has the potential to revolutionize many different industries and improve the lives of people around the world.
    And I agree that one of the most significant benefits of AI is its ability to automate repetitive tasks and increase efficiency and productivity. Additionally, AI has the potential to solve many of the world's most pressing problems, including healthcare and safety concerns.

• Artificial intelligence is becoming more and more entrenched in our societies. It threatens our top talent and is increasingly infiltrating our private lives. Should AI systems replace journalists, writers and even teachers, as it is often said? Not yet, but he can imagine that "some professions might change. A teacher or a journalist would be more responsible for checking and checking sources, because the machine would produce a text that seemed reasonable and in most cases correct. But we would still have to check everything." ".