EARTH DAY: How to Save Earth

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-EarthDay-Image1

First when do we celebrate Earthday? why do we should celebrate a day every year ?why they are many law for the tougher climates? Why should we save earth? when I think about climate change these are the many questions there were going on my mind

I think Earth day is celebrated to save our planet from protection of deforestation and pollution such as water pollution air pollution and wasting of water and so onon

My idea to avoid deforestation we can plant many trees in our homes as well as in our office or in our schools and many places where we can plant trees yo avoid deforstation and to avoid pollution we can less our transportation , factories,Avoid burning leaves, trash, and other materials in our daily life and use limited water for daily lives. If we use Limited water we can save many amount of water for not cause of water scarcity

If there are many laws for the tougher climate it helps us to protect our planet and some laws for difficult to use because of their Limitations for our daily lives.

If there are many laws for the tougher climate it helps us to protect our planet and some laws for difficult to use because of their Limitations for our daily lives.

If there are many laws for the tougher climate it helps us to protect our planet and some laws for difficult to use because of their Limitations for our daily lives.If there are many laws for the tougher climate it helps us to protect our planet and some laws for difficult to use because of their Limitations for our daily lives.

There is no many laws for climate it may leads us to a difficult situation.

Our Earth provides us with everything we want, but also everything we need to survive and it provides us food,water for our hydration and it is one of the potential thing we need to survive,air ,oxygen and so on .Earth gives us everything what we want to survive so we should save earth .Actually everything we need is comes from this one Planet Earth.So I think we should be proud and great to be lived in this planetplanet

So save a planet EarthE

Thank you

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I completely agree with you! Earth is our only home in the vast universe, and it provides us with everything we need to survive and thrive. It's crucial that we take care of our planet and ensure its sustainability for future generations.

There are several important dates related to the protection and conservation of our planet. Some of these include:

1. April 22 - Earth Day: This day is celebrated annually to raise awareness about environmental issues and promote actions to protect the planet.

2. June 5 - World Environment Day: This day is observed every year to encourage global awareness and action for the protection of the environment.

3. September 16 - International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer: This day commemorates the signing of the Montreal Protocol, an international agreement to phase out substances that deplete the ozone layer.

4. December 11 - International Mountain Day: This day aims to raise awareness about the importance of mountains as ecosystems and highlight the challenges facing mountain communities.

These days provide opportunities to reflect on our impact on the planet and take steps to reduce our carbon footprint and promote sustainable living.

1. Thanks you for mentioning all days related to climate change and we can really learn from it. I agree every points you said,It was really useful for us to learn with new things.