" My Perfect World "Artificial Intelligence and the Metaverse

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-Metaverse-Image2

First, what is Metaverse?

Metaverse combines the digital space with the real through a shared space accessible via augmented reality and virtual reality technologies, offering immersive experiences for the participants.

Now, how would we feel about the experiences of artificial intelligence in the metaverse, in work, at home, in social interactions, in education and in sports? How will it become to deal with the digital assistant such as Siri and Alexa and others in the digital world?

In terms of education, imagine putting on augmented world glasses on your way home and then asking your digital assistant to display the names of what you see on the street in the language you are trying to learn and help you learn the correct pronunciation, saying them to you and then asking you to repeat them to correct your pronunciation.

But when you play sports, imagine putting on augmented world glasses while playing tennis, for example, and your digital coach guiding you how and when to move the ball until you master hitting the ball.

Imagine wearing virtual reality headsets while doing your work and attending a virtual meeting with participants speaking different languages, while the virtual assistant translates what is said in real time and helps you write meeting notes and highlight the most important topics of discussion based on the specific moments of the discussion.

And in social interactions, for example if you want to have a dialogue with a deaf person, the digital assistant with hologram technology can be your personal translator and translate between spoken language and sign language.

As for in your home, imagine returning home to your holographic digital assistant, who follows you while you are walking around the house, waiting for orders, your questions and your discussion with him. For example, you can ask him to replace this while pointing your finger at something broken.

Ultimately, AI in Metaverse provides insights and suggests decisions automatically, saving leaders valuable time and enabling them to focus on innovation.

In conclusion, we are now looking forward to those who will imagine the future of artificial intelligence in Metaverse, and towards developing the new generation and building a new future of artificial intelligence.

Comments (3)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»
    ➑️I have some questions about what you said:
    1️⃣. How does AI help leaders in Metaverse?
    2️⃣. Can you give me an example of how AI can suggest decisions in Metaverse?
    3️⃣. What do you mean by "building a new future of artificial intelligence"? Will AI become even smarter than it is now?

Thank you for explaining!πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»

1. I think that artificial intelligence helps Metaverse in inventing more and more means of communication, which leads to an increase in likes in Metaverse and the fame of Metaverse, so I think it will be a very large part of Metaverse if it interferes in the affairs and things of Metaverse .......

I think decisions can be suggested by people who work in artificial intelligence and people who work on metaverse can unite together and they can invent something very big and this thing that they invent can control us all....

So I think that if the officials in artificial intelligence and the officials in Metaverse unite, they can invent something new, rare and also wonderful. This is my point of view.

1. I agree because... I believe that artificial intelligence will affect the future of the Metaverse world. It's going to be very different from today, and it's going to be the driving force behind many of the fields around us, but from my perspective, AI is going to threaten many jobs in the future, where AI and robots will take most of the jobs, leading to a rise in the number of unemployed people who have little experience in the changing demands of the market.

• I know that AI in Metaverse has the potential to provide valuable insights and suggestions to leaders, relying solely on AI for decision-making can also have its drawbacks. AI is only as good as the data it is trained on, and there's always a risk of bias in the data or algorithms used to train the AI. AI lacks human empathy and creativity, which are crucial for making complex decisions.The development of new AI technologies should not solely focus on innovation but also consider the ethical implications and potential negative consequences that could arise from their use. It is essential to ensure that AI is used responsibly and ethically, and that appropriate regulations and guidelines are in place to prevent misuse.

• In relation to what you said the Metaverse in my opinion may seem like the perfect world where everything goes jolly, and nothing is wrong, but I think this is all incorrect because wherever humans is there will always be corruption or the disadvantage in it. This is because at first the metaverse came to be a place where most people can "run away from their issues and problems of the world" but now there are problems in the metaverse. It started from fraud to sexual assault, the metaverse could become a hotbed of crime. No one really expected this would happen. So, one has to be careful in the metaverse.