Strikes or Protests: which is better

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-Strikes-Image6

my name is cherished_melon and I would like to talk about strikes.

Strikes can be used as a means to get people's voices to be heard. People go on strikes in order to get better working conditions. Although strikes some negative effects. Some of these negative impacts include: loss of income, loss of customers and disruption of organisations, it can also cause inconvenience to people who rely on certain services. But have considered better replacement for strikes. Today I am writing with the complete belief that protests are a better replacement for strikes. Protests can help solve global problems that strikes cannot. Protests can be in the form of wearing red waistbandwaistbands and singing protest songs for 30 minutes in the morning.

Lastly I strongly believe it is important for people to have peaceful negotiations and protest for harmonious working environment. now it is up to you my fellow topical talkers to comment on which you think is better.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I believe that protests can be an effective way to express concerns or advocate for change. However, it's important to consider different perspectives and understand the potential consequences. While protests can be powerful, they may also have some negative results. For example, individuals participating in strikes or protests might risk losing their jobs or face legal repercussions due to public disturbance or disruption.
    In comparison, engaging in constructive dialogue with managers or bosses can be a more productive approach. By expressing concerns and discussing possible solutions, workers can potentially address issues without resorting to protests. This allows for the possibility of finding common ground and implementing positive changes while preserving job security.
    Ultimately, the choice between protests and dialogue depends on the specific circumstances and the desired outcomes. It is crucial to consider the potential risks and benefits before deciding on the most appropriate course of action. Open communication and a willingness to listen to different perspectives can often lead to more effective resolutions and positive change.