Future with AI

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Hello, the topic I have chosen to talk about is “the AI in the future” because it is the one that I’m more interested in of all of the topics there are.

As we all know, the artificial intelligence it's growing more and more every day in all the senses and cases. This can be a problem for the future, or not.

The problems it can cause could be at education, at work, at culture… in conclusion, in our daily life.

In the last days we can see on TV that many students are mainly using the AI for doing their homework, their proyects… Although they think it is a good idea, it isn’t because they would not learn nothing and then they will fail the exams and the subjects.

Continuing with the problems, we find some of them at work. With these I mean that there are many jobs that are been replacing or could be replace in a future by robots.

The artificial intelligence don’t have feelings and that can also improved in those problems because they would not behave like humans.

As I said before, it can cause problems but also it can make solutions. It can help with the advantages in health, it can create new jobs…

In my opinion the AI would help a lot to humans in the future and we can use it but not in a excessive way. The AI, as its name says, it is not a “human mind” but it is very inteligent because it can do some things that humans don’t. Although AI is very intelligent, I think that humans are more and we can prove it. AI can have problems, and yes humans too, but as some people said “you learn from mistakes”.

Thanks for reading what I think and I hope you also learn more things about AI.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Hi topical talk
    For me I will say it is a great thing that we can use AI for the betterment of the future. AI and humans will make the world a better place for a living with some ideas like improving in transportation, AI can improve in cars like using petroleum but in the future with help of AI and humans cars will use gas in their cars. Also in education, in the future,AI and human teachers will join hand together to set exams for students and improve their learning skills, with the app like Duolingo, Duolingo is a language learning app where you can learn different languages like french, Chinese, Spanish, German, Japanese, Hebrew and so, it can help you in improving in your speaking and writing. In terms of jobs, in the future, AI can help in improving human jobs like making it faster, for instance, if humans are tried of working and the need some rest, AI can assist the human with their jobs, make life easier, faster and fast way of getting money, it will be very easy for human and AI work together for the betterment of the world, with machine like laptops, iPad, android phone and wifi for working in the office. We can stay at home and work in the office with this gadgets, and we can work as much jobs at home like in office, controlling other businesses that you have too. With the help of AI and humans will be able to construct and build houses with out labourers, but with machines like bulldozer, lifter machines and so on, that are meant for building houses very fast without labourers stressing their selves.