Why I agree that AI should help out .

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

TopicalTalk-Festival-AI-EducationStandpoint-Images-

This is what I would like for people to learn from my standpoint , I would like for people to learn that if you work with AI you should not let AI do all the work that humans should be doing . Also , people should learn that AI will sometimes malfunction but it can be fixed . Next , people should learn that not all AI is dangerous for humans , but some are helpful For example improve the productivity of their employees . Lastly people should learn that AI has good advances. For example an AI machine have allowed doctors to detect breast cancer in a woman at an earlier stage . (Advantages and Disadvantages of Artifical Intelligence .)

My opinion is that AI should be able to help with jobs that people can't help with and that are lacking staff .

I also chose AI because I think AI machines can help out alot . I think people should help by making AI machines that are programed to help students and help with jobs that lack staff. A classmate agrees with me that AI should help out with jobs that lack staff because it can help out if people retire or if they quit . Another classmate said he disagrees with AI being helpful because in his opinion AI is not very helpful and AI can cause machines to malfunction alot and they are very dangerous for humans to work with.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I agree because AI systems include tools that predict weather, track icebergs and identify pollution that can help the environment and also it can help and do things easier and faster than humans so it maybe more helpful and useful for us in future and i think that ai will be around us every where in the world