Eco anxiety

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

I think thank climate change is a big part in eco anxiety, because it affects how the world grows and it also affects how the next genereation grows up and we want them to grow up in a good world not a bad one.

Some people think it is a good thing because it makes us aware and some people think it is bad because it is destroying the world around us.

I think in are every day life, we dont really think about it and that is what causes it because we dont think are actions like throwing litter in the sea will have a affect, so i think we need to help are local envioment more in are every day life.

Normally when we are out and about, we think that are good actions wont have a affect which is bad because it saves lives and helps people and animals life saftley around the world which is really good. and they dont always need to be massive things but you can pick up litter ,walk to school, or just set an good example for other people so they help and pass on the example to people across the globe. #

I think if we all take part and spread the message about saving the world, we can help it grow and get better for the next generation to thrive in non toxic envioments so they can pass the message to the next generation so we can save the world thank you for reading.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I think that we don’t really think about AI as long as it does not affect us. Some people actually are very correct eco-anxiety is going to affect us one way or another in our life. At some time, it is going to affect that country that you live in. It is already affecting Nigeria Just yesterday it was very hot, but today it is very cold.
    It is changing every day.
    THANK YOU.