Immigration

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Immigration is a massive issue around the world and it's something that millions of people have to go through every day. It's also not a new problem because it has been going on for thousands of years. This is something that I think governments need to talk about because there are lots of different opinions on this topic. My personal opinion is that immigration has gone too far into sending people to other countries, in Britain all immigrants get sent to Rwanda. The population in Rwanda is sky-rocketing to 13.46 million as of 2021.

Positives

People might think that sending people to Rwanda is good because the NHS might not be able to hold all the people and maybe the schools might be full. But if the people go to Rwanda then it would just clog up the other country.

Negatives

When people from other countries come to the UK they might not have enough money to actually get a job or get food and then they would be living on the streets.

In conclusion, in my personal opinion, I believe that immigration would not even have happened if there were no wars, no fighting and the world would be at peace with each other.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I agree with you! Your opinion reflects a common perspective. Many believe that conflicts and wars are significant drivers of immigration, as people flee violence, persecution, and instability in search of safety and better opportunities. In a peaceful world, the need for mass migration might indeed be greatly reduced. Peaceful coexistence could potentially foster more stable societies and economies, leading to decreased migration pressures.