AI and the Benefits it has

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

AI (also known as Artificial Intelligence) hasn’t been around for that long, but we can see some positives and negatives from it

For example, https://www.clickworker.com/customer-blog/benefits-of-ai/ says, ‘Artificial Intelligence has been around for a great deal of time now. The benefits of AI are gradually improving our everyday life. The technology is being used for robots that greet at shopping centers or online search engines for offering suggestions.’

but in my personal opinion, it will bring us benefits, business and education for the near future. My first reason is it gives us knowledge that we could use to save the planet, help us to know more about subjects and to be able to write detailed essays about important focuses on this planet. We also have AI you can talk to, like ChatGPT, that could help us advance. Next thing is, people are testing it in its robotic form, something that we know isn’t finished, but once it is, AI will be used everywhere! Third and, best for last, is because it can be accessed by everybody who wants to use it. This means that language barriers could possibly not exist in the future - that'll be a good thing.

Reason 1

We will enjoy the use of AI as we can use the knowledge it gains from the internet to put to use against real life problems. Some people say that AI could be harmful to us, but I think this can’t be true. The thing is, they are programmed, and the owner of the robot might put code there to stop it from harming anybody, and in the future this could apply to every robot that uses Artificial Intelligence and all the ones that are being programmed right now, for use in the future.

Reason 2

AI you can chat with and learn from will advance our knowledge and understanding of them. But maybe, some could think they will do bad and terrible things. They won’t, as long as you do good. See, AI learns from people and can recognise you. For example if you try to unlock your phone, sometimes it will have facial recognition, which uses AI to scan your face and check if it is actually the owner of the phone. Another thing is, AI learns from its surroundings and the people who use it, that’s why it can track you, it can know your name if you just tell it, and maybe it will know more about you as years go by.

Reason 3

Everybody will eventually start using AI, and language barriers will be no more! But people might think that AI will not be able to read different languages and translate them into other languages. This won’t be the case though, because I think that AI is capable of using words from translation websites like Google Translate and Duolingo and they could just use it when people ask them to translate a language like Spanish into English.

Conclusion

Overall, I conclude that AI in the future will have a more positive impact on the world than negative. This is because it hasn’t even been finished but it knows loads about anything, countries, how to code, etc. So I think that AI will be useful for future generations.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Hi topical talk
    Yes AI has a lot of benefit like It can automate tasks, provide personalized recommendations, and assist in problem-solving. It can automate task like it can do a lot of things at the same time like cooking, cleaning the house and even do baby seating. It can also solve a lot of problems like saving stress of humans like we can stay in our house and work in the office without stressing our self to start going to the office, it can save stress of driving, AI can create a car that can drive on its own without anyone driving the car.
    So am saying that AI has a lot of benefit.