AI: Pros and Cons

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Comments (3)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I agree with you highspirited_concept AI has a lot of pros and cons on whether AI is good or bad. It can be both depending on what we will use it for. Some people use it for good, so it becomes a Pro, and some people use it for
    bad so it is a Con. Some people use it for good like some people use it for medical purposes and that is a Pro, and some people use it to replace other people's jobs and that is a Con. AI is a very good machine, but some people choose to use it for the worsening of the society, and some people choose to use it for the betterment of the society.
    THANK YOU.

• I disagree with you because just like any other technology it always tends to get improved with time. There is always an upgrade for every new device. AI might one day be able to work with humans rather than taking their jobs entirely. There are somethings AI might not be able to do but humans can do.

• I agree because AI can be used to make many things that people do, much faster and easier because robot are strong and very intelligent. That makes life for us human's less difficult and less hard and more comfortable and that is bad for us humans because it makes many people less hard working. So i think tht there should be a balnce between the work done by AI and work done by humans