AI

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

In my opinion AI shouldn't do any jobs accept computering because other jobs like a teacher you will need emotions to teach and AI don't have emotions and there lots of other jobs that need emotions and there lots of work like singer artist that needs to be human because if there is a painting done by AI no one would buy it because its done by a AI and not by a human and it wouldm't be valueable if AI do it but if a human do it its valueable because its done by emotions and hard work .

AI will never takeover the world because AI is controlled by human and not by itself . The only way AI will takeover the world is by a human taking over the world by AI.

I think AI should do comutering because it is a technolage and the comuter is a technolage.

Comments (3)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I agree with forceful_trumpet because an AI is incapable of occupying the human activities called jobs. For example, an AI is not capable of comprehending information in the understanding of a human. And also an AI will be the best fit for using the computer for a long period of time better than a human.

• I agree with forceful_trumpet . Because AI should only be used for computer programming . It cant teach or make the idea more simpler of humans.

• We share similar minds, many people feel AI could take over the world but I know that something humans created could never really take over the world, but in the area of computing no one can do a robot job better than a robot.