The Enhanced Games

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

TopicalTalk-Festival-Standpoint-Images9

I am doing The Enhanced Games for my standpoint. This is a contoversial subject as all athletes that are competing in The Enhanced Games will not be checked for doping. The only drugs that are being allowed to be used are Anabolic Steroids . The creator of the competition is Peter Thiel, he is one of the founders for PayPal.

There are many different opinions on The Enhanced Games. Paralympians will most likely not be able to compete as it could cause a range of problems, particularly inside their body. Many records will be broken as the athletes will be allowed to push the limits of the human body. Usain Bolt's 100m record will have a possibility for being broken along with many others. There are many different opinions on the pros and cons of The Enhanced Games.

My opinion on this subject is: it will a great way for scientists to research the limits of the human body and probably make a safer and more controlled way for the next generation to enjoy and be apart of many sports ranging from 400m relays and football to rugby union and swimming.

Comments (2)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• After learning about coping in sport today I think that, it is unfair and unjust for athletes to train for many years and work hard to perform well and then for others to take steroids and doping because steroids are a lot quicker and easier to achieve well in.
    It surprised me to learn that some people were banned from wearing him as, as everyone should be able to wear whatever the want in sport especially if it is their religion

• I think it is unfair for the people that have won titles but then people will start to complain about people using drugs to make them jump higher or run faster so they can win. Luckily the Olympics stoped that and someone.made a thing called enhanced games so now we can actually see what these drug’s actually can.do to us human and see if it makes a difference to us human.