attentive_seed has not published standpoints yet.

Comments by attentive_seed

Comment Post Date
The topic which interests me the most is the PROTEST IN IRAN. A young lady was killed simply... Iran: Should people speak out? 02/12/22
I joined a discussion on the global food crisis and I replied to vivacious chemistry's comment... Competition #3 Global discussion 17/11/22
The state of the Nation is getting worse everyday to the point that banks now are trying to... Competition #2 Questions for leaders 11/11/22
Global food crisis can be also known as world food problem. Countries in the world experience... The food crisis: why can’t we just share? 08/11/22
95% of teenagers are constantly on social media and while the remaining 5% are those who have no... Competition #1 Interpreting statistics 02/11/22