Thank you for sharing all of your ideas about which media job might be right for you! This week's winners are…
elated_ladder of Mirzapur Cadet College in Bangladesh, who explained how they would creatively create a new system to rate journalists
amazing_fig of Ormiston Bushfield Academy B in the United Kingdom, who reasoned that a great news podcaster listens to others’ opinions
Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:
- DON'T COPY OTHER STUDENTS
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- ENTRIES MUST BE THREE SENTENCES OR LESS
If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.
This competition will close on Wednesday 4th May for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday 5th. Good luck!
All of you have brilliant ideas - so there is no doubt that you'd be fantastic at jobs in the media in the future. But which media job might be right for you? To enter the competition this week...
- Take the quiz to find out which media job you might enjoy
- Tell us your result and what you think about it
- Make your entry personal to YOU
- There are no wrong answers
- You could say: "The quiz told me that I might be good at... . I like/don't like the idea of this because..."