AI VS HUMANS

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Hello everybody today I am going to talk about AI.

The Ai has been improving during these last years a lot, because we create many things such as robots that do many things, including robots that can do sports and better than humans. Many companies or hi-tech industries, for instance apple or Samsung or amazon are companies that have integrated a lot these machines in the production and manufacture of the products that are selling.

Many people are in favor of these machines beccause thay think that future is going to be better with Artificial Intelligence, but I don´t think sobecause AI have many bas things and can dominate humans in a future.

In my opinión I think that AI is good in some directions, but no in some others.

Comments (2)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• My opinion or idea about AI vs HUMANS is that people say that AI is another version of humans that the can copy what humans do. For me I will prefer humans over AI because humans have feelings and emotion in what ever the are doing but AI don't because humans were the ones that created it and they input a certain code that will tell the robots what to do for example robots were inputed a certain code to go to war and kill anything that comes it's way but it don't have the emotion and feeling to see a little baby that is crying but if humans see it it will have pity and carry the baby to the motherless home to be taking care of.

• In my opinion, AI Artificial intelligence is not better than humans in some tasks as teaching humans is better than robots they can give us care, comfort and guidance that robot teachers can't but they may have some benefits in tasks such as they can teach us in new ways. They can use videos, games and puzzles to make learning fun, they can also work without getting tired.
    Robots could be helpful in teaching. But they cannot replace human teachers completely. They Lack the human touch that is very important in teaching. So, while robots Can assist, human teachers are still needed.