Immigration: divise policies

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Immigration is when individuals move from one place to another or any movement fram one part of the country to another. People migrate for jeb opportunities better education and improving life conditions,

Travel and migration are an interconnected term, Individuals will continue to move freely from one place to another or any movement from one part of the country to another. People migrate for job opportunities, suitable choice or purpose.

All people have different opinions for immigration rules because of their experiences, If anybody had a good experience with immigrants before, they might be enthusiastic about having more immigrants in their city also it maybe because of their view on that race of people on may be a stereotype,

But firstly not usually nice to immigrate, migration can also cause other problems, such as Segregation, Cultural Clash, discrimination and human trafficking,

There are a lot of risks when you migrate to another country like the risk of human trafficking which has 27.6 million victims worldwide at any given time.

For the developed countries there are some benefits and challenges, They might not afford to have more people their amenities and infrastructure will be stretched and their taxes may increase

Migrants risk loneliness and homesickness though,

The two reasons people immagrate are because of job oppurtunities and to escape war and conflict. Due to the new jobs opening up in this new era of technology and machines, ane of the hotspots for them is the USA. I've seen many people even in my country head to the U.S.A for education in order to pursue a job there

And with the point on war and conflict it also applies to high inflation aswell, due to the rise of expense with fuel prices and other miscellaneous items and necessities people leave the country and go to ather places where the prices arent to high and are actually reasonable

It is really good I like it because immigration increases the working-age population

Egypt is my country. It is the most commonly country that have laws The law regulates the permanent and temporary immigration law and sets out its procedures. The immigration always happen to Saudi Arabia, Same people immigrate to find food or to have a good learning, So that it is so nice thing.

Comments (1)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Hello 👋🏻
    Firstly I want to thank you for your standpoint it’s really nice and i understood what is the meaning of the word immigration so simply I understood that:
    Immigration is when individuals move from one place to another or any movement from one part of the country to another.
    And I want to thank you again for everything written in your standpoint it’s good and any person can understand it even if he/ she is smaller than 10 years.
    Keep it up awesome_guitar.

1. Yes, I agree with you excited_snow, I also believe that this information was good and concise. For instance Immigration is when people move to one place to another country. Also the risk of immigration such as loneliness and homesickness as mentioned. So in my opinion this standpoint is a great one for information.
      Thank you