The variety of ideas put forward for this week’s competition was great! We particularly enjoyed reading about the news stories that interest you personally. This week’s winners are…
stellar_molecule of Upton Cross Primary School in the United Kingdom, who believes that newspapers should have their own section for monitoring endangered animals
dependable_cranberry of Baqa'a Prep Girls School in Jordan, who was pleased to hear the news that covid-19 restrictions are coming to an end in their country.
Thank you for entering everyone - and well done to our winners!
Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:
- DON'T COPY OTHER STUDENTS
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- ENTRIES MUST BE THREE SENTENCES OR LESS
If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.
This competition will close on Wednesday 20th April for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday 21st. Good luck!
This week's competition is a little different because everyone gets to choose their own challenge.
Follow the instructions below to find out what yours is...
- Read the other competition entries first and try not to repeat someone else's idea
- Make your entry personal to YOU
- There are no wrong answers so use your imagination