Thank you for sharing all your ideas about the title of the photograph! There have been some great comments! But there can only be two winners... and this time they are:
creative_idea of Upton Cross Primary School in the United Kingdom, suggested the title should be "listen and check’’ to encourage others to research the news they hear.
enthusiastic_piccolo of Lake Bank Pioneer Preparatory in Tunisia, who has suggested the title could be "Differences Don't Matter" to show that even if we are we are all different, we are exposed to the same news
Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:
- DON'T COPY OTHER STUDENTS
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- ENTRIES MUST BE THREE SENTENCES OR LESS
If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.
This competition will close on Wednesday June 8th for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday June 9th.
Come up with a title for this photograph and explain why you chose it.
There are lots of ways you could look at it - so you can be creative and interpret it in any way you wish!
- Read the other entries first and try to choose something that hasn't already been said
- Make your entry personal to you - there are no wrong answers
- Give an explanation for why you have chosen this title