The Importance of ALL Arts; AI, Hand/human made, Drama, Music, and all!

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

Festival2-FeaturedImage-AI-Image2

I have quite a lot to say, so let's go!

Whether AI generated, handmade, performed in a theatre, showcased in a gallery or even kept in a kid's bedroom, the arts are very much important regardless. It's a source of escape from the world, appreciating beauty and expressing your feelings with words or a splash of paint.

Art is a Splash of Hope!

AI enhances already existing artworks. It adds and keeps adding to our, the viewers', satisfaction. It adds that special "out of this world" touch, flawless animations and all. AI helps architects and interior designers creative realistic 3D models or productions. It give life to the lifeless. It accelerates the entire creative procees.

Human made art communicates real life infomation,can be used as a way to express and communicate thoughts and feelings, makes a statement and gives us the aesthetics. It improves our social skills, helps us cope with mental health (anxiety, depression, ADHD, etc.), relieves undue stress and fatigue and acts as therapy for dementia patients and critical thinking and problem solving skills, brain speed and memory.

Music feeds the soul. It improves our total health and wellbeing, brings back memories, it builds our confidence, spotify adds help with patience, music connects and brings people together, encourages teamwork, enhances creativity, brings more skills to the plate, improves listening skills. Music can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. The possibilities are endless. Just listening to music can bring about change in your behaviour and/or mood; make you sad, productive, cheer you up, seek love, rethink life choice, take you the the moon and back, give you feelings and take it back or like I say it gets you in your feels.

Drama tells stories and gives you a sense of understanding and belonging. It enhances both verbal and non-verbal expression of ideas, improves listening, visual, observation and interpretation skills. It makes one creative when they get to elaborate words in forms of expression and of course, improvise. It makes us dream and imagine, the life we want, gives us the feelings we lack and makes us think outside the box. It gives us solutions to real life problems.

Now, I see why artists, in all forms of art, are paid in bulk, they are valued, highly influential. They speak for the speechless hence they are greatly valued and treated like royalty. They have the passion and transfer it through different modes; paint brush, singing, gestures, splashes of paint, echo of voices, skipping along the lines of a theatre, etc.

Artists are paid in bulk compared to easily accessible computer graphics.

I'd like to end by saying we all deserve the love being spread by art and artists, it truly is beautiful.

Comments (18)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Yes, i totally agree with you. Art is simply self expression. Art can make people feel a lot of things just by looking at it. Some may make you feel anger, pain, sadness, happiness, sentiment or admiration. It all depends on how it is done. Art is not limited only to a painting, it could be a song, a drama, a dance, a poem or even clothing. People find different ways to express themselves and they all think it is art in their own way. I think the most important thing is not how the art was made, but rather how the art makes people feel.

1. I completely agree with you. Art is a powerful form of self-expression that can evoke a wide range of emotions and experiences in people. Whether it's a painting, a song, a dance, or any other form of artistic expression, the impact lies in the emotional response it elicits from the audience.

Art has the ability to transcend language and cultural barriers, connecting people on a deeper level. It has the power to make us reflect, question, and empathize with different perspectives. Each individual may interpret and resonate with art in their own unique way, finding personal meaning and emotional resonance within the artwork.

The beauty of art lies in its subjectivity. It allows for diverse interpretations and perspectives, fostering dialogue and understanding. What one person may find inspiring, another may find challenging. Art has the capacity to challenge societal norms, provoke thought, and ignite change. It can be a catalyst for social and political movements, shedding light on important issues and promoting empathy and compassion.

Ultimately, the impact of art is measured by the emotional connection it creates. It can transport us to different worlds, evoke nostalgia, or even make us confront uncomfortable truths. The ability of art to stir emotions and evoke personal responses is what makes it a universal language.

What is a piece of art that has deeply moved you or elicited a strong emotional response? What do you think makes that particular artwork so powerful and impactful?

• Hello🖐️🖐️🖐️
    Yes, I agree with you on that 🤝 Art is a very beautiful and interesting thing that highlights beauty and defines the shape, dimension and color of the drawing, whether it is animation or technical or engineering drawings, but artificial intelligence can affect children Negatively for example:
    If more children than watch cartoon movies constantly, they will become addicted to it, and this affects the child’s health as a delay in speech and also affects him socially like introverted, which I say is that artificial intelligence is not useful and should not be Addiction to it and reduce its use to have a better life❤️❤️

1. I disagree because everything has its own disadvantages and advantages u mention the disadvantages
      advantages include things like
      cartoon or films that portrait good behaviour
      helps in better and faster means of things like e- mails, money transfer, goggle assistance,
      thanks

• The power of art and artists is truly undeniable. Regardless of its origin or medium, art holds immense importance in our lives. It serves as a gateway to escape from the world, allowing us to appreciate the beauty and express our innermost feelings through various forms of creativity.

I feel Art, in all its diverse forms, is a splash of hope that breathes life into our existence. AI technology has played a significant role in enhancing and augmenting existing artworks, adding that extraordinary touch that captivates and satisfies viewers. From flawless animations to realistic 3D models, AI accelerates the creative process, empowering architects, interior designers, and artists alike.

However, it is important to acknowledge the profound impact of human-made art. Through its ability to communicate real-life information and evoke emotions, art serves as a powerful tool for expression, statement-making, and aesthetic appreciation. It enhances our social skills, aids in coping with mental health challenges, relieves stress and fatigue and acts as therapy for individuals with conditions such as dementia. Moreover, art cultivates critical thinking, problem-solving skills, brain speed, and memory.

Music, in particular, nourishes the soul and contributes to our overall health and well-being. It revives memories, boosts confidence, fosters patience, connects people, encourages teamwork, and enhances creativity and listening skills. Music has the remarkable ability to evoke a range of emotions, influencing our behavior and mood, inspiring introspection, and promoting personal growth.

Drama, on the other hand, weaves stories and provides a sense of understanding and belonging. It refines verbal and non-verbal expression and improves listening, visual observation, and interpretation skills. Drama sparks the imagination, fuels creativity, and encourages us to dream and think beyond conventional boundaries. It offers solutions to real-life problems and enables us to explore alternative perspectives.

Artists, in all their forms, deserve the utmost recognition and appreciation. Their ability to speak for the speechless and channel passion through various mediums is what sets them apart. They bring value to our lives and society as a whole, and therefore, they should be honored and treated like royalty. The impact they have on individuals and communities is immeasurable, making them influential figures who leave an indelible mark.

In conclusion, let us embrace and cherish the love spread by art and artists. Their work is not only beautiful but also essential for our collective well-being. They enrich our lives, inspire change, and ignite our imagination. It is through their creativity that we find solace, understanding, and the boundless beauty that surrounds us.

• Thank you for expressing your appreciation for the arts and highlighting their significance in various forms. Art, whether created by humans or enhanced by AI, holds immense value and plays a vital role in our lives. It allows us to connect with our emotions, express ourselves, and find solace or inspiration.

The infusion of AI in the creative process has indeed brought new possibilities and advancements, adding a unique touch to artworks and aiding creative professionals in various fields. AI-generated content can enhance visual appeal, animation, and even contribute to architectural and interior design projects. It complements human creativity and accelerates the creative process.

However, it's important to recognize and appreciate the distinct qualities and contributions of human-made art as well. Human creativity and expression convey real-life experiences, emotions, and messages in a way that resonates deeply with others. Art serves as a means of communication, fosters social skills, and can even have therapeutic benefits.

Music, for example, has the power to evoke emotions, create connections, and impact our mood and well-being. It can be a source of comfort, inspiration, and self-reflection. Drama and storytelling enable us to explore different perspectives, understand diverse experiences, and unleash our creativity.

Artists, in all their forms, play a crucial role in society. They have the ability to give voice to the voiceless, express thoughts and feelings that resonate with others, and provide us with a sense of belonging and understanding. Their work has the power to evoke change, challenge norms, and inspire us to dream and imagine new possibilities.

While it is true that artists deserve recognition and support for their contributions, the value of art cannot be solely measured by financial compensation. Art has intrinsic worth that extends beyond monetary considerations. It enriches our lives, sparks our imagination, and brings beauty and meaning into the world.

In conclusion, art in all its forms has a profound impact on our lives, and artists deserve appreciation and recognition for the immense value they bring to society. Let us continue to embrace and celebrate the beauty and power of art in all its diverse manifestations.

• Art can take many forms and sizes, and with the advent of AI, we can expect to see even more beautiful things. Art can help us improve our mood, solve problems, and open our hearts to new ideas. It's wonderful to see and hear about great artists, their work, and what the present generation of artists is doing. We have seen peace and calm in various parts of the world as a result of their work, and with their works, they have inspired people to pursue peace in order to inspire change.

1. Absolutely! Art has a profound impact on our lives and can take various forms and sizes. The integration of AI in art opens up new possibilities and allows for even more beautiful and innovative creations.

Art has the power to uplift our mood, provoke thought, evoke emotions, and inspire change. It has the ability to transcend language and cultural barriers, connecting people on a deep and emotional level. Through art, we can explore complex ideas, challenge societal norms, and foster empathy and understanding.

Artists throughout history have played a significant role in shaping society and promoting positive change. Their works have the power to inspire people to strive for peace, equality, and social justice. Art can be a catalyst for conversations, spark new perspectives, and ignite movements for progress.

In a world where conflicts and divisions exist, art has the potential to bridge gaps and foster a sense of unity and connection. It has the ability to create spaces of peace and calm, providing solace and refuge from the complexities of life.

The present generation of artists continues to push boundaries, experiment with new mediums, and challenge traditional notions of art. Through their creations, they inspire us to think differently, question the status quo, and embrace new ideas.

In conclusion, art has a transformative power that can enhance our lives, inspire change, and promote peace and understanding. The integration of AI in art opens up exciting possibilities for the future, and we can look forward to witnessing even more beautiful and impactful creations.

• I agree with your opinion Art is important because it helps us express ourselves and communicate our feelings. AI art uses technology to create amazing images and designs, while hand-made art allows us to use our hands and imagination to create unique pieces. Drama helps us act out stories and develop our creativity and confidence. Music helps us relax and enjoy different rhythms and melodies. All types of art are important because they help us see the world in new ways and learn about different cultures and perspectives.

• Yes I agree with You art is really a work of self expression creativity and beauty, No matter form which art is expressed it is truly magnificent and broad, Art can arouse feelings, share information, celebrate and mourn, help in understanding and peaceful co-exitance art can even serve as food to our soul, indeed art is beautiful and every form of art should not be looked down on but rather appreciated thoughtfully, Art is diverse segmented by different categories ; tribe, form, shape, music, and so on art is also dynamic and exiting different ways through which art is created such as AI, hand, voice and so on should not define what the art it but rathe the message it sends, the vibe and joy it brings and how it affects the society.😊

• Art is really important in our lives! It can come in many different forms like paintings, sculptures, music, dance, and even movies. Artists are the people who create these amazing things that we can enjoy.

Not only is art fun to look at or listen to, but it also has a way of making us feel things. It can help us understand our emotions better or even inspire us to be more creative ourselves. Art can also tell stories about different cultures and traditions from all over the world.

Even though some people might think that art is just something pretty to look at, it actually has a lot of power. Art can bring people together and help them connect with each other. It can also make us think and question things about the world around us.

So, whether you like drawing pictures, playing music, or watching movies, remember how important art is in your life and how much it can teach you!

1. I agree with you because art is really important in our lives , Everyone has a passion in life that motivates them or inspires them and I am also one of them , and am very passionate about art and things that had to do with creativity ,and creativity is a way of expressing our unique nature in every thing we do , And I think art brings a sense of pleasure and enjoyment ,art allows for the expression of truth and belief it portrays various ideas, feelings such as triumph , love and happiness , each and every message behind art shows ideas that are relevant to the society . Art can communicate information , shape our daily lives and make a social statement for aesthetic beauty. Art acts as a collective memory of the society .
      Well in my opinion Art is life 😊
      Why I said so is because art is a testimony of human condition , it encompasses of all our hardships , emotions , questions and decisions . Art is a form of love , and it is also art is the ultimate gift .

1. You are right, but what about people with special needs. Don't they have the right to express their feelings using drawing? When you see artificial intelligence is bad while it is able to restore a smile to a little girl, and you said that art expresses the artist's feelings, so I don't think he will worry as long as it outperforms artificial intelligence.

2. I agree with you too zestful_artist, but actually i believe that art is something amazing but in my opinion art is not important and *almost* everyone has a passion in life that motivates them or inspires them as you said which i believe, and same goes to me i love arts and whenever Im drawing i feel this kind of connection 🙂.
        And again art does bring the sense of happiness, pleasure and enjoyment. Art is a beautiful and distinctive forms of expression that encompasses much more than just paintings.
        And again in rts people should be express his or her self , it also creates confidence in the body. So any way, as long as people keep saying that art makes happiness and so on, it proves that art is life 😊.

• Thank you for this great standpoint 🙂

Art is a beautiful and diverse form of expression that encompasses much more than just paintings. It can be found in a wide variety of mediums, including music, drama, dance, poetry, and even fashion. Each of these forms is an avenue for individuals to express themselves creatively.

For example, music can evoke powerful emotions and tell a story without the use of words. A drama can transport us to different worlds and allow us to experience the lives of others. Dance can communicate complex emotions and ideas through the movement of the body. Poetry can explore the depths of human emotion and offer new perspectives on the world around us. And clothing can be a means of self-expression, reflecting our personal style and identity.

What makes art so special is that it is unique to each individual. Everyone has their own way of perceiving and creating art, and each interpretation is equally valid. Whether you are inspired by the beauty of nature, the complexities of human emotion, or the excitement of life itself, there is always room for artistic expression.

So, don't be afraid to explore your own artistic interests. Try singing, writing, dancing, or drawing - whatever speaks to you. Know that whatever form your art takes, it is just as valuable as any other. Art has the power to connect people, spark conversations, and inspire change. So let your creativity fly and share your unique perspective with the world.

Keep exploring and creating!

1. I agree with you. Art is a method and a way of life. It is a person’s creativity to express life situations and to send us a message about what is going on around us in a creative and professional way. It may be in the form of a drawing, a song, poetry, or even a drama that discusses a social problem or a global issue that we face..according to the person’s hobby, he will fly creatively in his imagination. To give us the best result. This is the real art.

• I agree with you that art is a way of showing your feelings and really enhances life art can even sometimes can bring out the best in people . Art makes people feel pain and sadness or love and happiness . It depends on the way you do it for example if you paint a picture of a cat by hand that shows you have real talent and you have actually put the work and effort in whereas if you use AI to create a picture of a cat you haven't put the actual work and effort in and you have just used a computer to do all of the work for you . Other than that I think art is an amazing way to express yourself and more people should try it to .

• I agree because Art can capture emotion with what you draw or paint it can show powerful emotions about different things.

• I think that it's really cool that AI can do a drawing of a cat wearing a tu-tu playing football in the forest. In 3 seconds it took my class 5 mins to draw that and to be honest they were really bad. :)

• I would like to express my opinion on this matter

The arts give us inspiration and help us understand the world in a different way.
    It also helps us express ourselves in a unique way and promotes creativity and critical thinking.
    The arts make us understand the cultures and histories of other nations, and they also help us develop teamwork and communication skills.
    It helps us express ourselves in a unique way, and it enhances social skills such as collaboration and communication.
    The arts promote mental and emotional health, help relieve stress and anxiety, promote relaxation and meditation, and improve mood.

Painting, literature, music, dance, acting, craft arts, photography, and the visual arts can all promote mental health.

The power of art and artists and their effects on the world
    Art and artists can be leaders of change in society and can influence public opinion, politics, culture and even the economy. Art can also unite communities and promote understanding, empathy and solidarity.

Art can document history, culture and folklore and preserve it for future generations. It can also enhance creativity and innovative thinking and stimulate imagination and self-expression.

Art can help develop social skills, communication, cooperation, and interaction with others. Art can also promote self-confidence, continuous learning, and diversity and pluralism.

Art can provide job opportunities and income for artists and creators and contribute to the development of the local and national economy. Art can also boost cultural tourism and attract tourists from all over the world.

Art can provide a medium for expressing social, political, environmental, health, cultural, religious, philosophical, and other issues, and can stimulate reflection, dialogue, and societal and personal change.

Art can enhance mental, emotional and physical health and relieve stress, anxiety, depression and stresses of life. Art can also help improve memory, concentration, attention, learning, and artistic taste.

Artists play a vital role in society, as they contribute to enriching cultural, artistic, social and economic life. Artists can also promote creative thinking, intellectual freedom, self-expression, and societal change.

Art can be a splash of hope, as it can promote hope, optimism, positivity, and societal change. Art can reflect reality, stimulate thinking, dialogue and change, and can help achieve goals and dreams and overcome difficulties and challenges.

Art is a form of human expression, and includes painting, sculpture, music, poetry, literature, cinema, craft arts, photography, digital arts, theater, and more. Art can reflect culture, history, society, emotions, and human experiences, and can help bring about awareness, interaction, change, and entertainment.

Art cannot be categorized as positive or negative, as art can be an expression of positive or negative emotions or a combination of both. The impact of art depends on the person watching or listening to it. Art can stimulate positive thoughts and feelings and societal change. Art can also be used to express negative thoughts and feelings and challenges that people face.

It is difficult to identify the negatives of art in general, as art is considered a form of human expression and can have a positive impact on individuals and societies. However, art can sometimes challenge the values ​​and norms of society, it can contain content that is inappropriate for certain age groups, and art can sometimes be used to promote violence, hatred or racism.

Art can be generally beneficial to individuals and societies, as art can help express thoughts and feelings, improve mental and emotional health, promote creativity and positive thinking, and expand horizons of knowledge and culture. Art can also stimulate discussion and interaction in society, and can help communicate positive messages and raise awareness of social and environmental issues.

As for music, it improves mental and emotional health, relieves stress, improves mood, enhances memory and concentration, and stimulates creativity and artistic expression.

There is nothing wrong with music in general, but music can affect some people's mental and emotional health in different ways, and loud noises can cause temporary or permanent deafness.

In the end, I would like to tell you that artificial intelligence can help improve productivity and creativity in art, as it can be used to analyze data, predict artistic trends, and develop new methods of creativity.

Artists also deserve to use artificial intelligence in their artwork, and they deserve appreciation for that, as they work to expand the boundaries of art and creativity, achieve innovative and amazing works of art, and work to make a positive impact on people's lives, and thus deserve appreciation and support in their field of work.

And because they work diligently and diligently to achieve their artistic works, and they make important and beautiful contributions to society, and they contribute to spreading culture and art, and they work to make a positive impact on people's lives, and thus they deserve appreciation and support in their field of work.

• When you look at art properly it is really broad. Art is a diverse range of human activity, that involves creative or imaginative talent to express beauty, emotional power, or different ideas. The beauty of art is that it is intended to appeal and connect with human emotion. Artists express things that stimulated their audience in one way or the other. Art can be done in so many ways. It can be done through painting, sculpting, literature, music, cinema, theatre and even architecture is a way of creating art. The beauty of art is what you make of it, what calls to your heart, soul and mind. beauty doesn't always means perfection, this is something society doesn't seem to understand. Wabi-sabi is the japanese art of finding beauty in imperfection. Rather than find faults and other imperfections in art, the Japanese concept of wabi-sabi encourages us to appreciate that nothing is truly perfect or permanent. And this is what art is truly about. Every mistake is a new design.

• I believe that artificial intelligence is a great blessing in our lives, we humans, as it plays a very important role in our daily lives, as it plays in many things where the impossible and complex for us humans are possible or easy because of artificial intelligence. Many people depend on it for all their lives, and artificial intelligence helps us in many things and it also has disadvantages.......

• Artificial intelligence has become completely in control of humans. Humans relied on it completely to carry out their daily tasks, and this will affect humans negatively. First, human creativity will disappear due to its reliance on artificial intelligence. Secondly, a person no longer thinks, and he solves a quarter of a million issues in one second. In short, artificial intelligence is devastating to human life. It will increase unemployment and dependency among members of the society of non-existence because of the exploitation of the labor force. Because of the presence of electronic machines that depend entirely on artificial intelligence. Factory owners are hiring from two to ten workers to provide the salary for them. Finally, I say, artificial intelligence will destroy the lives of people and people. are oblivious to that. Oh my god 😱😱😱

1. That sounds like a pretty scary vision of artificial intelligence, earnest_earth -- are you sure you cannot come up with any positive contributions to society that AI might make, now or in the future?

1. I think artificial intelligence will help the artist in many ways. Artificial intelligence can self-improve the work of artist which is much more efficient.

2. Here are some of the positive contributions that I think AI might make:
        1, It will make work faster and easier
        2, It helps people to be more creative
        3, The AI will help to build the nation faster

• I totally agree with what you have said AI is indeed a splash of happiness and it also brings life to the lifeless .
    if we look at it AI is actually a good thing but only bad when it is used to do the wrong thins. It can make a difference in the lives of people like the disabled dumb deaf or old. AI to me is not actually smarter than humans because come to think of it they were created by humans meaning that we are much more smarter that them.

• Art has many types and branches, all of which agree in touching the spirit and feelings inherent in the souls of people, and embodying beauty in the universe.
    Each of the fine arts has a certain impact on human life and society, and has certain characteristics attached to it, as well as lofty goals that work to elevate the soul and soul.
    Art is a sacred language and talent for each person, an expression that has its own form. The word art in the world was used by man to translate the expressions that are contained in his essential self, and not an expression of the human condition for the requirements of his life, although some scholars consider art as a necessity of life for man, such as food and drink...