AI is going to be a must in the future?

This post was written by a student. It has not been fact checked or edited.

To begin with I think AI is going to be very important of he future but also AI has soe problems that could affect seriously the life in the future.
The main problem is if AI is going to be dangerous, some research that have been done lately, say that if students continue with the use of AI as for example chatgpt-3 or chatgpt-4 it would be a danger because the education of the country will decrease seriouly with the pass of time. As more AI is used by students their effort will decrease leading to a bad education for the new generations.
However, AI also has its positive things, a good example is new smarts cities which are some times controlled by AI. Or for example the Smart robot that cleans youre house is also controlled by an IA.
AI is going to be a must in the future because if the goverment can create some policies that control the use of AI, and human doesn’t allow that robots and the AI control everything and use it correctly AI is going to gain a lot of importance in the future.
Peoples opinions in this debate must be important and there are now two perspectives. One of them, and the most supported is the idea of AI is going to be a dangerous thing that would affect very seriously the humans life, and the other perspective and the one who scientists support is the idea AI is going to be a must in the future and would help humans a lot.
To conclude, for my point of view , AI is going to be a very good thing for humans and would help a lot to as in the daybyday life.

Comments (3)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I agree with you that AI is going to be compulsory in the future because most of the things that we are using now meet AI and as we are advancing into the future, most of the professionals or industries will need AI. Like the medical industries will need AI to make their research easier and also help find medications for certain illnesses within a short time using the AI. Also there is every possibility of having electronic cars which will reduce the emission of carbon footprint that will help protect climate change and this cars will use AI as their instructor.
    Sadly in the teaching profession teachers will solely use AI in the process of results compilation and their research.
    These are some of the reasons why I said AI would be a must in the future

1. It is true but there are some people in some places who cannot properly use it and it will bring so much trouble so I don't think AI will be a must in the future in some places .

1. I agree with motivated_elephant because the population of AI is not as much as doctors in the world so I don't think AI is going to be a must in the future because people will like to be doctors in future, so the population of doctor will be more than AI.
        THANK YOU!!!

• In my perspective AI is still in progress and we haven't reached seeing its peak.
    I think that AI will extensively make a major and pivotal impact in many fields such as agriculture , healthcare, education and so on.
    For this reason, I believe that AI will be a must in a century and we may not believe it these days but society already has changed the last few years.
    It is a new innovative tool and I believe it is not only about AI as robots but as technological tasks that will assist human's daily life.

• in my opinion, we currently live in a world where technology is advancing at an unprecedented pace, and smart machines are becoming an integral part of our daily lives, and also artificial Intelligence, or AI for short, is a term that has gained immense popularity in recent years.

1. I agree with you harmonious_mulberry because it is true that technology is advancing itself on new platforms with new features and they are becoming a part of our lives also it is increasingly popular across the world and different countries are trying their best , to develop their country using new technologies and they are also trying to be dependent on AI.

Thankyou !!