Comments by students of Rhemaville Christian Academy | Nigeria

Student Comment Post Date
rhetorical_goat I agree because, most individuals are ignorant to the fact that AI was built for human's aid and... People v robots 22/1/24
charming_artist In my opinion AI bots might be very useful in the coming future because of the fields they can... AI and the future of education 22/1/24
straightforward_beaver I agree with you but in Nigeria, there are issues of health practitioners going on strike which... People v robots 22/1/24
jubilant_accordion The topic i'd really love to suggest is ''AGE AND MATURITY''. I chose this topic because a... Suggest a discussion 22/1/24
giving_snail Hi, Reminders about climate change makes me feel a balance of emotions, like for the positive... Climate change: regular reminders 22/1/24
reasoning_knowledge I strongly disagree with opinion A because AI are created to help us, not to be our slaves. And... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
rhetorical_goat In my opinion and little knowledge from various resources, when it comes to the occupation of a... People v robots 22/1/24
reasoning_knowledge Well, I agree strongly with you. Even though AI will replace a lot of jobs, let's not focus on... People v robots 22/1/24
gentle_seahorse In my opinion, there are jobs humans can and will do better than robots. For example, in the... People v robots 22/1/24