Comments by students of Rhemaville Christian Academy | Nigeria

Student Comment Post Date
brave_reindeer Hello guys! I decided to start a conversation with the topic "Will AI help humans or take over... Suggest a discussion 22/1/24
straightforward_beaver I agree with you but then there are also some things that AI has advantage in than humans. This... People v robots 22/1/24
glad_outcome I strongly agree because... robots especially AI-powered have very high accuracy when it comes... People v robots 22/1/24
chatty_fact I agree because it is true that robots do not have feelings but when it comes to efficiency, the... People v robots 22/1/24
gregarious_bee Hello! I think this topic on AI is very controversial especially from where I come from, this... What's your reaction? 22/1/24
straightforward_king In the picture people can be reminded about climate change. For example, there is a banner that... Climate change: regular reminders 22/1/24
reflective_cymbals I also agree with opinion C, because there a lot of things we humans have to do that AI might... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
glad_outcome In the future many jobs will be AI related, I say this because as of now 60% of the jobs we have... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
tenacious_robin Hello, Raman rai, you asked a question in the video that really caught my attention. You said,... People v robots 22/1/24
rhetorical_goat In the survey above, I went with the option which said that individuals should only be shown bad... Too much negative news? 22/1/24
placid_physics Exactly, I agree totally with your comment, and it has been able to open my thinking and... People v robots 22/1/24
jubilant_accordion I agree because AI can perform a lot of tasks like manufacturing and machinery works, AI can... People v robots 22/1/24
invigorated_anteater This decision was a tough one. I voted that people should only be shown bad news about climate... Too much negative news? 22/1/24
allowing_peach I agree because.... we could learn in various forms just like the conversation we are currently... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
stellar_reflection With the development of AI I feel Jobs will be lost because some owners of organizations might... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
clever_redcurrant In my opinion, there are certain jobs that AI can do better than humans. For example:... People v robots 22/1/24
committed_writer I agree because AI is here to help humanity and not take over the world. One job I feel AI can... People v robots 22/1/24
coherent_perspective I do agree with this because yes, though AI is a great help to our every day lives, there are... People v robots 22/1/24
giving_snail Hi, I chose the something else option because honestly I have mixed feelings about it. From... What's your reaction? 22/1/24
coherent_perspective Although AI has its disadvantages , in my opinion i don't think that it should be completely... Suggest a discussion 22/1/24