Comments by students of Usra Academy | Nigeria

Student Comment Post Date
radical_black_bear I agree with you, and I also agree with point B, because Learning is a fundamental part of the... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
loyal_snow I agree with opinion C because, schools do more than providing knowledge, they also play a... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
ambitious_panther From the knowledge test, I scored 13 out of 16 marks. I've gained insights into the positive... Test your knowledge 22/1/24
precious_swan From the knowledge test I have discovered that AI can be advantageous for humans. In the 1940s... Test your knowledge 22/1/24
precious_swan Teaching is a profession that in my opinion is better suited for humans than robots or AI. A... People v robots 22/1/24
happy_mulberry Indeed, the development of AI has given business owners free resources that enable them to... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
polite_king I choose worried because I am concerned about the future of AI, as it could lead to widespread... What's your reaction? 22/1/24
loyal_snow I agree to opinion B Although, machines and AI can be intelligent and process information... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
polite_king After completing the knowledge test I was surprised to learn that AI is now aiding doctors in... Test your knowledge 22/1/24
precious_swan In school with an ait chair the experience will indeed be intriguing. However, AI may lack... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
lovely_planet I don't think AI can be used to build friendships or relationships since it doesn't grasp human... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
charming_synthesizer Artificial Intelligence is technologically a huge advancement to humanity. I believe AI can... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
loyal_snow AI has the potential to excel at tasks like recycling and repurposing by leveraging its... People v robots 22/1/24
ambitious_panther I choose something else because AI has both positive and negative aspects. On the positive side... What's your reaction? 22/1/24
loyal_snow I agree with option A because I believe that artificial intelligence has the potential to... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
steadfast_effort There are other jobs that can come into existence because of AI like AI teachers, they will do a... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
educated_fox I agree because... Many applications can be replaced by AI but there are some that cannot.... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
creative_personality I choose curious because AI will become more advanced leading to its involvement in various... What's your reaction? 22/1/24
steadfast_effort AI bots have their advantages and disadvantages for example they can be used as replacement for... AI and the future of education 22/1/24
educated_cheetah AI can't relate to people emotionally, thus it can only offer logical advice when it comes to... Jobs of the future 22/1/24