#2 Children's news channel

17 September 2021

Winners announced!

Well done to everyone who took part. It was a difficult competition and lots of students had lots to say!

Please also make sure your work is your own and you do not copy someone else.

Our two winners this week are:

confident_snake of Mymensingh Girls' Cadet College in Bangladesh. Their answer focused on the idea that news is full of experiences and that it's important for these to be shared when reporting the news.

poetic_jabuticabaof Barishal Cadet College, also in Bagladesh. They recognised the importance of making the news charismatic, but also suggested an online platform (a bit like this Student Hub!) to increase young people's curiosity in current affairs.

Well done to both of you!

Our winners this week went slightly over the word limit BUT their answers really stood out. In future, always make sure you watch out for all of the instructions and follow them carefully.

Skill Description Competition Speaking

For those new to Topical Talk, a new competition is added every Friday and we choose two winners. Competitions are a really fun way to get involved on the Student Hub.

There are three important rules:

Only enter once - if you enter more than once, you will not be able to win

Do not update your entries - put time and effort into your first and only entry, so it is your best

Follow the instructions carefully - if there is a word limit, stick to it

Children's News Channel

This competition challenges your speaking skills. You have been approached by the head of a children's news television channel. They want to make the news accessible, fun and interesting for young people. They are brand-new and so they want your help before they go live!

They have asked you for ONE SENTENCE of advice. What would you tell them?

• You might want to give them a "motto" to always keep in mind, or...
  • You might tell them the kinds of stories they should focus on, or...
  • You might tell them what to remember about children and challenge some myths or assumptions adults might have

REMEMBER, WHATEVER YOU SAY, IT MUST FIT INTO ONE SENTENCE - A MAXIMUM OF 50 WORDS.

The deadline is 12pm (UK time) on Friday September 17th - please make sure you follow the rules above. Enter only once otherwise you cannot win.

Comments (311)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• "Perseverance is success" this motto is very useful....this is my school's motto which inspires me a lot to be persevere.

1. Do you think just mottos a lone can make a successful channel?

1. We are in the era of speed and we don't have much time to read texts about a channel so a good motto can be very helpful to give me an idea about the channel, and it doesn't matter how much we write, what matters is the powerful words.

2. I liked this slogan a lot because it motivates and encourages children to persevere

3. You should attract children by making interesting programs and shows such as, hand crafts,cartoons,songs,children movies ,making educational entertainment programs . Rewarding and giving them prizes.Finally, we should do our best to the children because they are the future generation.

1. Can you say why?

2. Can you say why?

3. Can you say why?

4. If they want to attract children and adults, I advise them to focus on imagination, especially science fiction will spread a scientific culture that will turn this imagination into reality, And to take them into consideration .Repeating topics will make children and adults bored.

5. "Life and time are the best teachers life teaches us the use of time and time teaches us the value of life" . It is most valve able motto in our life.

• It should be entertaining.It has to have more entertainment value.You can add entertaining ad through which children can directly attracted.It might be the cheapest and the viable medium of entertainment for all by providing dramas, movies, cartoon play, real stories etc,

1. Yes, I a gree with that .It helps for raising up children.

2. Exactly, how can we depend only on entertainment programmers?

• Children television offers lots of benifits to kids because of its ability to create powerful touch and tv enables young people to share clutural experience with others and it helps to teach the important values of life lesson and it develop socilazation or learning skill it help to communicate

1. Yes, we can help to empowe them with capacities to face real world.

1. Yes absolutely we can help to empow them with capacities to face real world

• If you’re telling stories to a group of kids who aren’t all your own, stories about life in the past, in other cultures, or animals make good stories. They will discover much about themselves this way, too.

• Uniqueness is a treasure not a sin and everyone has their own treasure.

• Whatever comes to your life don't bother about that just focused into your dreams, be patient and remember you are born to succeed, just keep on believing.

• As children always tend to fall for interesting stories ,it would be effective if the news is presented in the most thrilling manner ,which can be myths or real incidents.

1. I think everyone falls for interesting stories!

2. Yes, we love stories and songs ,so it will be a good channel.

• I would tell them the kinds of stories they should focus on as childrens have a different mindset which proves they are always astonished by observing new things and are entertained by laughable programmes, and through this the childrens news telivision challenge would be able to reach their goal.

1. Can you say why?

• The focus should be given to the stories that are not too lengthy and incomprehensible and contain daily life struggles, teenage problems, life skills, and hardships that they might have to go through in future and upcoming days .

• News ere a vital part in our daily life .It includes all fields of life politics , sports,arts,and other subjects . News also considered as one of the most efficient aids of social interaction between people locally and internationally.No one can deny the importance news as a part of people life

• My opinion is that children of all ages are drawn to myths, superheroes and fantasy and try to imitate them. If we make stories out of myths and superheroes to simulate and combat climate change, it will have a huge impact on children.

1. But are superheroes real? Does the news tell fictional things or nonfictional things?

• I would like to give them a motto to remember: "If the news is your content, children are your audience then play different games with them by telling the news".

• The slogan will be "live your life"
    Types of stories to focus on Short stories carry a purpose and a specific and useful message to open the child's imagination and thinking, put a small problem to try to find a solution, contain phrases and images appropriate for the age of children and a happy ending.

1. A so lovely comment, thanks for your opinions.

1. Oh! Thanks a lot lm happy that you like my comment 😊

• We must tell the children be about the moral stories ,encouraging stories,respect to others and good manners for the betterment in their behaviour and solution for the problem they face in their age this may help the channel to achieve goal.

1. I support your opinion. This should be priority as we observe moral degradation around us.

2. I think providing moral stories can be more effective if the stories are served in such a way that the moral is a hidden message there- so that children will be able to catch the main point and follow the moral message in their subconscious mind and make themselves aware.

• It gives us information to know everything around us, secondly, it is documentary, and thirdly, it provides us with knowledge so that we can live

• Hello, films and stories that must be watched and read are documentaries that contain wisdom and sermons because they give a lot of information and benefits or novels in which, like the life of a person learns from his mistakes, there is wisdom I will conclude with, Don't let anyone change you

1. Do you think that documentaries that show judgment and sermons only are the best solution for children?!
      It is really a good decision but children like to see things they like and their hobbies in these stories and movies to attract them and make them find themselves in this thing.

2. Yes , these programs should give confidence to little kids.

• They should focus on some new kinds of topic as young people are interested in new kind of stories and those might be little bit mysterious so that it helps them to increase their creativity.

1. I want to ask you, can you explain to me how mysterious stories can make teenagers bring out their creativity more strongly?!

2. Updating is very useful ,There are a lot of people who support kids channels.

3. Its a great topic .I think this idea is fruitful. Thanks again.

• The focus should be on interactive stories that engage children in them, as well as on games and challenges that give the child a sense of competition and make him receptive to winning and losing. Realistic stories for teenagers so that they know how life goes and what its advantages and difficulties are, and that makes them able to take responsibility.

1. Oh! Thanks a lot lm happy that you like my comment 🤩🤩

• For children you should add bright colours and add more pictures instead of words. For 12+ chidren you should focus on mystery stories or tragic stories because the older children appeal more to that due to them entering puberty.

1. Do you think just mottos a lone can make a successful channel?

• They should focus on stories which are related to our daily life problems , like how to deal with mood swings and they should add features like description, animation, sound, captions etc to attract viewers and should present the content in a simple way so that it can be understandable.

• Among the most important programs that need to be presented to children are educational programs for children, as they help them with intelligence and are suitable for adults as well. It is possible that educational programs are important for the development of intelligence in children, and this helps them to think while they are children

1. Very nice advice, really we can apply them to help children.

• Priority should be given to make the news more interesting and entertaining to the children by presenting the news using catchphrases from renowned cartoons or stories but it is also important that the used catchphrases are connected or related to the news as the main purpose is to make the children interested in the news.

1. I think entertainment programs is very important . We are happy to watch them.

• The focus should be on how to engage the child, make some sort of games, as today's generation likes games the most, the games should be based on life experiences, goal making and these kind of stuff, also tell them some inspiring stories, but the stories should be of this time not of something happened 40-50 years ago.

• I will put myself in the shoes of the children and think of the things that attract me
    I am fascinated by the things that there are lots of nice games, adventures with funny and entertaining people, big and spacious places to play, big dolls, kids my age, different challenges, birthday surprises, opening birthday gifts, dancing in fancy dress, funny pranks, helping people, playing with animals and caring for them.
    Examples of such channels that attract children.
    Shafa channel
    Stacy channel.

• The focus should mainly be concentrated on emphasizing children's motivation to improve themselves because children most often tend to be curious and zealous towards their ambitions and thus if the news channel can boost up their morale by giving them a whole new dimension of ambitions through real-life success stories and challenges, it will not only inspire children to nourish themselves but also use their creativity and discover their on field of interest.

• If you want to know how a man's like , take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not the superiors...

• I would say to focus on the inspiring stories of celebrities as children are attracted to these type of stories.

• Children might need the entertainment at first

I suggest that
    ( the children news must be)
    ¹. short video
    ². According to the chennal the children news must be interesting and different the previous one
    ³. To make the channel interest,they might play music, jokes,play games ,show dance or show magic etc

That all my opinion to grow the children news and attractions for the children.

• In addition to the importance of stories for development and additions also in the development of communication skills between eggs, the relationship between the mother and her childIt is also one of the most important benefits of reading for the child

• Children Television should be more fun and entertaining. If the programme is entertaining it will be more interesting for childrens.It can help them to improve their knowledge through moral story, cartoon, dramas, and mystery stories which will help them to be more creative in their daily activities.

• Focus on the behavior of the parents, because the children's personality is built on it. We can prepare a cultural educational program that combines play and learning, through the participation of parents with their children. In it parents try to get their children to complete some tasks on their own by completing certain games and skills.

1. How is parents behavior affects on a child's news channel 🙄?

• Excitement and fun
    That the stories be exciting, inspiring, motivating to do good or do tasks such as writing homework and expand the imagination and perceptions of the child. Personally, I like to watch stories that motivate me to complete the tasks

1. Yes . This cocktail seems perfect dear friend.

• They should focus on some real life incidents but have to present with 3D animations or something attractive like this so that the children find it interesting and attractive but at the same time they can learn something.

• Children are the star of the future we need to support to live the life and their require faith,love and courage to know the adventure that include tragedy,war and Sorrow. They are the foundation that makes the entire building. Teach them to have faith on themselves.

• Children Channels have been really popular recently and those channels can be made even more interesting for the younger people with bright and colourful editing(almost like videogames), since children are attracted to games more; besides the news channels can broadcast fun weekly craft activities or an interesting fact/general knowledge everyday along with the daily news.

• The stories in which some problems will be expressed in such a way that the children will think about it and give their opinions and then the child who will give the right answer will be rewarded, should be told.

• '' When we make Play the foundation of learning, we teach the Whole child.''- Vince Gowmon

• The motto be- "Have Faith in You & Enchant"
    As children's mind always remain fresh and attract towards new and interesting so the channel can go with showing cartoons but in a different way- which will tell stories of being a good person in the society, stories to be encouraged to do right things and winning the faith and love from others. The cartoon stories should be encouraging like- overcoming new problems, taking responsibilities, working unitedly, perseverance, leadership qualities etc. There should be sometimes funny moments in the stories and these will make the children attract towards the channel. The channel can also arrange some competition on every Sunday which will allow the children to win through answering questions on the stories being told or any stem or picture, creative work-painting and so on through their websites or channel through massaging. Also Sunday special movies should be telecast and thus the channel can make a strong space on their minds.

• Today's children are the tomorrow's world leaders-minding it focus on stories that help broaden perspectives, enhance confidence, learn language, develop imagination power, personality and problem solving skills
    containing authentic current affairs like sports, science, environment, knowledge and fun like cultural events, trivia, book recommendations & remember what's imbibed by young and impressionable minds.

1. I think these ideas are super useful . We can apply them when we watch news.

• Presenting stories that correlate with history and from cultures from around the world in ways that excite children like through quizzes and challenges is a great way to educate them about the versatility and uniqueness of all the different nations from different countries.

• Since this is a children's news channel, why not make news in the form of short stories with applicable mottos, presenting them in funny limericks and news regarding certain myths upon which the children can raise objections and therefore both their interest and thirst for knowledge is satisfied.

• In my opinion,
    as the science, lifecycle of the different living beings and geography has so may interesting and fun facts, it it presented in a interesting way, then the young audience will accept it and it will also enrich their knowledge ; also the biography of famous personalities can be a enlightening
    feature.

• Channel should focus on educational and informative news for children but not in ordinary way . The report should be made catchy and appealing with the use vivid colours. A special bulletin for children ,with latest science related topics explained effectively and in brief, should be initiated. This will add on to their knowledge and will make news fun for them. To make it more interesting a quiz with a general question daily can be done. This will make children enthusiastic about news and will increase their competing skills and boost their knowledge.

• I would like to give a Motto -
    Find out what you truly love and then direct all your energy towards doing it, the universe will take care of everything else.

• I would like to advice them that they should present the NEWS in cartoon form or any other interesting type such as picture description, interesting passage or comprehension or a moral story because this type of stories and cartoons engage children and develop their interest in it and if they present NEWS in thess forms children might like it and this might develop interest of children in NEWS...

• The term ''Siple but gorgeous'' has to be emphasised here because with chidren, simplicity is key as they will be able to understand almost in any information in its most basic state but the information needs to be out of the norm as otherwise it will fail to captivate the audience and thus, striking the perfect balance between the two is the recipe for success

• Always select the good side of everything rather than selecting the bad side and always be honest, speak the truth and try to share everything with your parents because they are your best friends.

• Among the most important programs that need to be presented to children are educational and cultural programs . It is possible that educational programs may be puzzles, animation and science experiments because they are important for the development of intelligence in children, and this helps them to think while they are children.

• In early childhood , preteens and teenagers, the child needs programs that satisfy his ambitions, for example animated comedy , ask your favorite star, teen dramas and national geographic movies. Thus will help them to update and communicate with all ages because the programmes also can be watched by adults.

1. This entry is the same as another students. This entry is the same as another students.

• In early childhood , preteens and teenagers, the child needs programs that satisfy his ambitions, for example animated comedy , ask your favorite star, teen dramas and national geographic movies. Thus will help them to update and communicate with all ages because the programmes also can be watched by adults.

1. This entry is the same as another students. This entry is the same as another students.

• Be focused on the most important cultural cartoon series. It should show videos and short songs that are meaningful, humorous and religious. And video games such as: learning letters and numbers. And things that help in the development and development of children's abilities because they are the future generation

• The priorities for the kids channel is values and good manners programs, so the channel should show stories of good heros and that good beats evil such as superheroes. Also, build back green programs can create a positive and productive generations because today's children are tomorrow's leaders.

• Now-a-days, the interest of listening to television news is going downwards among the young people especially. But it is possible to rise it up again. The first and foremost step is to do so is the news has to be entertaining and interesting because sometimes the news t
    gets boring which might cause the young people to lose their interests. If the news are presented by young ones, people listening will be more attracted towards it. Besides, people in our age are more into Animation, so the character presenting the news can be animated which might be a great step in favor of increasing the interest.

• The mainly purpose of any kid channel is to entertain or educate , so their shows should contain comic cartoon, historical heros, handicrafts, social media trends and famous lovely teenagers stars . Broadcasting these shows with make any kids channel one of the best and well-known channels.

• The mainly purpose of any kid channel is to entertain or educate , so their shows should contain comic cartoon, historical heros, handicrafts, social media trends and famous lovely teenagers stars . Broadcasting these shows with make any kids channel one of the best .

• I believe that attracting children to interact with the news adopt a group play system to encourage them and link their individual participation within the group to achieving a real and important goal that constitutes a strong motivation for them to participate and link achievement to an important group prize.

• Among the most important programs that the news channel should provide for children, programs that help to learn with intelligence and entertainment programs to make the child increase his energy in daily life, and the news channel must educate children from negative and positive aspects.

• The news should be interesting from first to last.... because no one likes any uninteresting thing including the young peoples...and besides the news should be like a conversation...like any animal is asking them any question....then the young people would start to think.This will help them to build their speaking skill.

• “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” This motto is what should be headed by any kids channel when introducing shows.These shows should be: learning new languages , live_actions , sports , children drama and national geographic. When children have such a channel they will know exactly how to think and not what to think.

• As children love to get involved in fun activities like quizzes and games, I believe the news channels can share interesting stories and news and create activities which can be done at home too like helping the poor or planting a tree.

• Captivating stories hold the power to mold the malleable minds of kids in any shape and nature, so contents that actually reflect real life can be presented with interesting word choice , illustrations and age compatible humor that might even come awfully useful in their lives later on.

1. Really , stories attract children too much .I hope that all the news are stories.

• Children should focus on interesting stories where they are supernatural and these stories are fictional in the sense that we can present them with a story about climate change and it is appropriate, teenagers focus on action stories, there are stories that benefit teens, motivating them to achieve their dreams

• Children should focus on graphic programs represented by the Scratch program, which allows the creation of stories, interactive tales, animation, and solving life problems in an interesting and fun way, full of colors, movements and texts. and activity..

• As the news is for a children's channel, I want to give them a simple as well as meaningful advice like, "Chase your dreams in the most effective way possible and as you guys are still so young, you have a lot of time to live your life ahead, so waste your time in works that will build up your future beautifully."
    And we may add some interesting stories too with this sentence. Some stories which will make the moral lessons easily understandable to them.

• Build the minds of children and youth by communicating the news not only with stories and legends , also by exploiting their hobbies, talents and passions , If you are aware and build the minds of children, you build the future, and if you will build youth, you preserve the present

• Children programs must be committed to taking into account the child characteristics and stage of his linguistic, mental, psychological, social and emotional development, and we must ensure that the child has an active role and actively participates in the programs presented to him, and he must avoid scenes of violence.

• My advice for a kid channel is that , your purpose should be both entertain and educate , animated series, live action comedy, preschooler values , national geographic and historical heros .All these help in establishing kids psychology , educationally and socially .

• Programs regarding child psychological affairs should be the main priority as the pandemic situation is persisting across the globe & children suffer from depression, loneliness, anxiety and various psychological disorders for staying away from outside world.

• Creating an entertainment program before every news bulletin, telling children and teens their importance in building society, and telling success stories of people who were ordinary people like us, and that's how they will be motivated

• The idea of the children's channel is very excellent . it is possible to develop ideas and content that attract children and at the same time benefit from it. my ideas , first : make stories with animations and make songs in different languages. doing funny and entertaining things to keep the child entertained

• For kids, emphasis should be on content that promotes Novelty and Creativity since kids are curious to know and try out various new things, which will parallelly boost their cognitive potential and learning ability. For teenagers, it should be more on content that focuses on how life works and the realities of life. It will develop their ability to take correct decisions and prosper in their imminent life.

• From age two or three until they are five, children can follow simple plots, but not complex moral lessons, such as bullying. They should try to appeal to children's senses with motivational devices that have varied colors, textures, shapes, or sounds to help them focus. As for school-age children, they can cope with more complex plots and moral lessons. It’s not until around age 12 that children begin to have adult-like comprehension of what they see on the screen.

• Some adventurous and motivational true stories of important personnels with healthy recreation which bear hidden messages such as:strong efforts to be succeed ,celebrating failure to be winner the next day,not being depressed,not being selfish and publishing impartial news to make children brave will be suitable to attract the young generation.

• You should
    1. Think of a characteristic of child you want to target in your content
    2. Prepare amusing content on the same time is useful.
    3. Prepare a small useful advertisement
    4. rely on technique a "fictional stories" to get idea to the child on the same time the child understand it easly
    5. Put anice touch of music and musical effects because children interact with movement and music
    6. Appear creative solutions and ideas.

• It should be almost in the morning or at the time when the children are awake and the place should be full of colors, liveliness and fun games and contain adventures and educational games and fun storiesYouth programs like to be full of information, culture, educational and recreational activities

• The focus should be on interactive stories that engage children in them, as well as on games and challenges that give the child a sense of competition and make him receptive to winning and losing. Realistic stories for teenagers so that they know how life goes and what its advantages and difficulties are, and that makes them able to take responsibility.

• Most people know about how to make things catchy enough for kids to get their attention but what we actually need to make sure is that they get the exact news even if it is wrapped in a shape of toffee. This generation not only cares about cartoons and catchphrases but whether they are being fed the right information. At last everything comes down to being aware.

• If you want to establish a program for children, you have to take into account several things, for example, the content of the program should help to attract the child to watch it by containing animation and bright colors, also the program should be presented in a way that suits the child’s ability to comprehend and understand the meaning

• Entertainment should be included in education specially for children as they have belief in myths and superheroes, they often become absent in their studies, so if the tv show can teach them important mottos, life lessons even academic lessons by presenting them with animations, interesting stories and rhymes, that could entertain children and besides that the children would also learn something everyday.

• Wanted to plant trees, let Earth be free,
    But they defied our orders, created pollution and cut tree!
    They didn’t leave the ocean, the lungs and the sea,
    They shattered nature’s every blessing with the plastic flea!
    This is a poem I wrote before with the theme of a community's greatness depends on the action of it's members. I would like to quote the aforementioned line for the news channel. Kids love poems. They like the rhythms and have fun while listening to them. Dressing up as mother earth and reciting this poem is a fun way to represent it to kids and make them aware about the situation of climate is a unique idea.

• The best way to approach a child is through their interests.

• The priority should be given on "learning with humour "-as the children and young people love sarcasm and if the news or programmes are presented sarcastically with a great combination of morality and life lessons ,the children will be able to learn with interest.

• I would like to share a motto:"If your dream is important for you, then fight for it don't think what others say even the greatest person was once called stupid."
    Showing the famous personalities hard work story and encouraging them to believe in themselves and motivating them can help them to develop their dreams.

• Honesty,Determination,Devotion are the things for a human being to be followed from the heart and soul,as these keep the relation of the brain and the heart which keeps a man away from the evil deeds and makes a man loved to all.

• "Your reality is the reflection of your thoughts" - this is one of the life changing motto i've learned as a teen,,, you should always keep your thoughts in check and make sure your assumptions are always positive because you create your desired reality ,,,own your power.

• Focus should be on engaging children in educative and interesting programs. They are the future of the nation they should know and learn how to lead their own country as well as the global world. They need to build themselves as the best version of their selves. Not only bookish knowledge but reality based stories & life lessons is what makes it interesting.

• "Question everything" Should be the motto, it will improve the critical thinking of children.

• Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now'

• They should focus on a story that will inspire the children at every moment to take a new direction and open the door to new talents by finding the development of latent talents which will establish not only theoretical but also life- oriented connection.

• If news shares some of live example of children out there who achieved great in small age, It will surely influence many other to start something new with their own capacity and help to overcome the fear . They can find themselves in others stories and relate to it which help them to change their perspective towards life . interesting and understandable program help to learn with no limit .

• As children are very fond of watching TV and quick to pick up values and ethics they watch on TV, the channel should broadcast stories on diversity and how people should respect the culture and traditions of other countries, how they should love and respect people regardless of their gender, race, religion or nationality because in future, this sense of respect can be the most crucial aspect of their character that will keep the world tied together with harmony.

• Fiction is a lie through which the truth is revealed, the fictional stories might be focused on because the children love to imagine and see the world in a different way, so it will help them to increase their power of imagination and thinking into a matter very deeply, besides they'd be able to socialize and connect themselves very well.

• A good TV channel expands the child's experiences as a source of knowledge that provides them with cognitive and behavioral values, and conveys culture and knowledge through shows, songs and theater which teach creativity and entertainment. It also provides them with skills of healthy habits in all aspects of their daily behavior.

• To an overwhelming child channel ,you should covers all the aspects of child character and covers the needs of kids ,preteen and teenagers ,to supports children minds and souls. Kid's drama, theater, action ,nature support superheroes and comics, they are all overwhelming programmes.

• Dear kid's channel : I have good ideas to help you succeed ,firstly convey a value and good manners in dramatic and comic shows . Secondly, create an science expert , national geographer, chief , world leader , an artist. Children could be what you grow on them what to be ,inspire them, they are overwhelmed.

• From my point of view, I see that children and adults are most attracted to colors and strange things, so we can start broadcasting in a place similar to a fantasy world, by making a hall in the form of a fantasy world full of colors, so no one can resist new and strange things

• Novels are the most popular and attractive literary genre among children. It is not possible to imagine a child without imagining him with a toy with which he plays,
    And articles from real life for teenagers to know what life is like and how difficult it is to absorb it all.

• We can define addiction as the inability to control use of a substance or behavior. When dopamine is released from brain, it feels good or successful and that motivates to repeat the work or to continue. For releasing dopamine, when the game addicted can't have a control in gaming on themselves, its not their instant fault. Here are two factors_
    1. The gamers were not conscious about being addicted before come to the gaming world.
    2. The gamers were not aware, it was the fault of parents, guardians or even government. That they couldn't alert the addicted gamers about result of bad effects.

My opinion: When a child play games, parents or guardians need to be conscious about the time limitation and the type of games with age. And, the government should take a step to make the parents and guardians aware about game addiction issue.

• I think that the educational aspect should be given more attention than all aspects, so we must create educational programs for children as well as adolescents. There should be programs for them to teach them about the different civilizations and cultures of the countries of the world.

• You can present educational program in the form of competition and challenges that suit the age of children and young people .
    Translate news in a smooth way by engaging young people in the newsletter or as a correspondent for the channle the motirates them increases their self confidence

• Play is the work of children, so channel should provide activities for self-amusement that have social values and good behavior , most activities should be
    enjoyable and spontaneous.Such as science riddles,comics,theater,kids drama and action series, the child should have so many options to watch.

• If you add messaging stories, poems, ads and other most interesting activities , It will be better for us .

• To a successful kids' channel , you should vary in the programmes between fun and cultural shows that challenge their minds and inspire their soul . Both soul and brain don't separate in a child . I think new programs such as new jobs, mobile apps, computer design can attract the new generation of kids and teenagers strongly.

• Now a days, gaming is almost a negative term to us. The only cause is game addiction. But we about to forget that there a good number of good effects of gaming. Gaming plays a role to increase problem-solving skills. Stress, anxiety and depression is eased and sometimes the creativity level is increased of the gamers. So, if we are conscious about the gaming time limitation and the games suitable to age and can avoid addiction, we obviously will be able to accept the positive sites!

1. I think this a comment for a different post, not the competition!

• Why are we confined in thinking about addiction of gaming? A teaching of gaming for our life is that, a gamer always has a mentality that, I've to pass the level, I've to win the level. So, if we can apply such a mentality in our real life and work thereby, success is in our hand.

• From my point of view, inorder to make the news accessible,fun and interesting for young people we must observe and understand the interest of young people. Young people are always interested to know about new invention and are also interested in the history and different fictional stories. So it would be better if we focus on these activities to attract the young people.

• Priority should be given to make the news more interesting and entertaining to the children by presenting the news using catchphrases from renowned cartoons or stories but it is also important that the used catchphrases are connected or related to the news as the main purpose is to make the children interested in the news.

• Quality education like quality news so, they can enjoy alot. It should content fantastic, realistic and enjoyment news that the children must want..

• Build the minds of children and youth by communicating the news not only with stories and legends , also by exploiting their hobbies, talents and passions , If you are aware and build the minds of children, you build the future, and if you will build youth, you preserve the present

• Creating an entertainment program before every news bulletin, telling children and teens their importance in building society, and telling success stories of people who were ordinary people like us, and that's how they will be motivated

1. This comment has been copied from another student. This is unacceptable.

• As children are very fond of watching TV and quick to pick up values and ethics they watch on TV, the channel should broadcast stories on diversity and how people should respect the culture and traditions of other countries, how they should love and respect people regardless of their gender, race, religion or nationality because in future, this sense of respect can be the most crucial aspect of their character that will keep the world tied together with harmony

• We all know the value of education in our life. The word education comes from the Latin word educare that means ‘to bring us’. Yes, education brings us up in society. Education is very much necessary to grow up in the society. Simply education means the process of earning knowledge. We can’t deny the importance of education in our life. The life without education is like a boat without a rudder. Thus we all should understand the value of education and try to educate ourselves.

• I think children are attracted to cartoon characters like SpongeBob,spider man,batman, doraemon etc.....if the host of the news channel wears such dresses then the children would find the news interesting a lot!

• Children do like crafting a lot...so the news channel's videos should be captured in a place or room full of coloured paper works...like butterflies hanging,drawings at the walls...and so much could be included!

1. Thats a lovely ideas ,thanks a lot.

• There are several ways to attract children and adolescents to the news, including telling the news through real stories and adventures. It is better to choose the presenters of the program and the news from the youth category, to make the teenager or the child pay attention to those of his age.

• It should use a method that mimics the style of children .It is possible to use the method of Disney games for example or the method of the children program that encourages and develops skill or the use of technology by showing talents and creative abilities,news via the enternet.

1. Thanks for your comment. Really fantastic.

1. All the children like cartoon films, desiny game ,so you can talk with them by use this type of programe .

• Before the start of each news bulletin, quizzes and presentation of multi-topic thinking questions in order to allow all the different minds of children and youth to participate and be attracted to watching the news

• They should figure out what famous news channel's have did to entertain their viewers...and they should also try to discover and include new things.

1. Yes , they should update shows and movies.

• A serious of realistic stories should be started....then children will find it more interesting to visit the channel.

• They could make some news to aware the young people to fight against climate change, pollution and big global problems.It will help to build a aware society in future.

• I think they should include comedy shows,news reports, experiments, crafting all done by the young people....then young people will be interested to see those shows.

• Children Channels have been really popular recently and those channels can be made even more interesting for the younger people with bright and colourful editing(almost like videogames), since children are attracted to games more; besides the news channels can broadcast fun weekly craft activities or an interesting fact/general knowledge everyday along with the daily news.

1. What a nice comment ,really very great ideas.

• Today’s generations will be the owners of tomorrow, where stories must focus on real stories that correct their opinion, change their way of thinking, develop and enhance their confidence. An idea of ​​what they will aim for in the future or focus on challenges and games that give children a sense of competition

1. Very nice comment ,I admire these ideas.

• Children are usually easily attracted to stories and gossips when they are based on real life events. If the news channels can bring people on their show who have had real life experiences about things and can share those experiences with the children in an eye catching manner, I guess it'd be able to attract a large amount of children audiences and the audiences also would be able to learn through it better since they know these were based real life events that they talked about.

• Dear a kid channel TV principals: I'm a 14 years old child , not very young ,not big enough, so my favorite programmes are comics and I still love Tom and Jerry .I'm interested in space and life on plants so please make scientific shows,I love cooking so please attract the chief on me. Korean singers are my love so why don't you encourage to make competition and create new kid stars. All these programmes can satisfy our desires as children.

1. These are great ideas for attracting childrens' attention, steady_melon. How could you apply these fun ideas to a news channel?

• "dream of a bright sun in a beautiful tomorrow"

• My moto is " enjoy, learn ,grow up " This moto reflects what are children in brief. They love to enjoy playing and through that they learn .Musical shows and teenagers stars are children fond ,action shows, national geographic and Safari. They all attract the new generation of youth .Try to broadcast scientific experiments and simple chemistry, they are our future scientists.

1. Great ideas about what might attract young children to watch a tv channel, witty_assumption. Can you think how your ideas could be applied specifically to a news channel?

• My standpoint is to compose biography of lucrative and successful personalities that must be stated to infants with the aid of animated and vitalized videos to make children gain infinite perks within the society and evolve interest in those biographies.

• News are not very beloved by children, to make it lovely the news kid channel yo can make kids announcers who tell them the news,also the news should be simplified, colorful and attractive. It should be informative with synonyms, antonyms and metafor inorder to make two in one entertaining and educating.

• Children have a natural phenomenon of imitating the things they see around. As to broaden their knowledge, thinking and build confidence to face the challenges to modern world, they must be updated by the news; so to inspire and motivate them in acquiring knowledge from news, I think- the following arrangements will be very effective:
    1. To make short videos containing characters of their ages.
    2. The videos should be made on real situations and challenges based; but- instead of using direct news or information- making various stories will be beneficial. Because the children generally follow the stories' morals in their subconscious mind.
    3. The videos will include secret message to the children.
    This idea can be accepted to make young people interested in the challenges (personal, familial, social, national, global) and news based cases of the world.

1. A so lovely comment, thanks for your opinions.

• The child is in need to feel his life is safe and the world is alright ,his family, his school all the community is wonderful and live in peace ,so the news should help him to feel secure and his hear is full of love and peace . Lovely and attractive kid announcer, simple and bright colours, easy understood events , all these shows ib a news channel can make an intelligent and happy child.

• >>The news must be telecasted in a charismatic way(The best way to do it by creating their favourite character by animation and attractive editing and colourful grading) and another great way to extend the channel's reach by developing an website with attractive video games(It might contain various levels and the gamer needs to answer some question in order to overcome the levels) as well as throwing various workshops to increase their curiosity towards news.

• The news channel should collect real life inspiring incidents of children from different places and show such incidents in the form of entertaining stories by adding some fun elements.From such stories children will dare to try something new and different without any fear of failing .The news channel should make programme related to interesting mind games which will sharpen the mind of children. I believe they can also include art and craft too in that programme which will help children to be creative.

• "Live your life and forget your sorrows"

1. Can you think of ways a producer of a children's news channel could use this motto to help make the news more accessible to young people?

1. Some parents search for channels that advise and educate their children and make them forget their sorrows if they are sad, so there are ways to use the poems of live your life and forget your sorrows
        First, it contains funny and exciting clips that enjoy high comedy.
        Secondly, it contains stimulating clips and words that comfort the hearts.
        Third, it contains puzzles and exciting games, which young people make as a challenge among them.

• Children are usually easily attracted to stories and rumors when they are based on real events. If news channels can bring in people who have real-world experiences about things on their show and can share those experiences with kids in an eye-catching way, I think it's going to be able to appeal to a large audience of kids and audiences as well who will be able to learn from it better because they know that's The events were based on real events that they talked about.

1. Very nice advice, really we can apply them to help children.

• Programs which contains various scientific experiments eligible for their age and which are in their curriculum. As a result they will find keen interest in study & grow the tendency to practical works rather than memorizing.Basically it is a demand of time in the southern asian region as most of the schools are deprived of science lab & instruments. So children are bored of memorizing and just write it down in the script.So this program will create a new era & make children imaginable and logical minded.

• A childish, bit funny show, with productive lessons can be introduced, for example- the character gets wounded and children get to learn the first aid, adding can be taught by counting chocolates, likely moral and other things pacing with life; the episodes might end with quotes, IQ problems to storm.

• Having natural tendency of imitating the things they see, a way to make children interested is to make short videos containing characters of their ages & made on real situations and challenge; and not using direct news/information- making various stories will be beneficial, as children follow the hidden messages of stories subconsciously.

• 1- Making cartoon animation videos and profiting from them is like style channels,
    2- Conducting etiquette sessions to teach children food and drink and how to deal with others.
    3- Talking with parents about how to qualify the child to be a healthy and psychologically consistent young man.
    5- Teach videos with your children and broadcast real-life situations.

• We must make our children happy and we provide them with what they need, such as: love, and affection, and we can provide them a custom time until we sit and play with them, so we can meet them , and that we can understand what they want Such as ,Gentle , love, and attention

• Kids often prefer the funny and entertaining programs that make them happy, therefore we can make them happy with simple and beautiful things, such as: kids and animation programs

• Children are warehouse of imagination and later these imaginations become innovations and ideas capable of making this world a better place. Thus there should be a blend of information, interesting and interactive stories, motivation, and entertainment presented in a lucid, simple and vivid way of manner that can refine their way of imagination. They should be made aware of future crises they are going to face including climate change.
    And Do keep in mind that
    "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

• I think that the one of the main things the kid channel should focus on is making sure that the context is slow and not to complicated and I think that a good idea to really catch the kids attention is to make it flashy and to have colorful pictures.

• Channel Name: Child Talent Development.
    We will show in the channel a lot of videos that will develop the child's ability such as teaching drawing and playing, or if the child is smart, curious and interested in astronomy, there are many videos on the channel about astronomy, and if he loves crafts, there are videos that teach him to make small decorations with drawings Cartoons and others, and videos that teach him to recycle, and add videos of intelligence games that develop the child's intelligence.
    In short, this channel will develop the child's ability and development, whatever the talent...

1. Very creative idea genius_tangerine. This week's competition asked you to think of ways to make a news channel more engaging for young people. Can you apply any of theses ideas to a children's news channel?

1. I think that one thing the kids channel should focus, on is that they should base the news on things that children enjoy and are interested in and would like to know about. For example , lots of children nowadays are interested in news about the latest video games, movies etc..

1. Exactly, how can we depend only on entertainment programmers?

2. The news channel should talk about the cultures and customs of the children of other peoples, and this is what makes the children close and strengthens the children’s relations with each other despite the difference in their towns, customs, traditions and culture. When the child learns about other cultures, peace prevails in the future because children are the future generation

• We will show in the channel a lot of videos that will develop the child's ability such as teaching drawing and playing, or if the child is smart, curious and interested in astronomy, there are many videos on the channel about astronomy, and if he loves crafts, there are videos that teach him to make small decorations with drawings Cartoons and others, and videos that teach him to recycle, and add videos of intelligence games that develop the child's intelligence.
    In short

As children grow and develop, they can be easily influenced by what they see and hear, especially from digital media. Digital media can include TV, the internet, and smart devices. Some programs can be educational. But many children watch too much digital media. Many programs can show children violent behavior that you don't want them to imitate, or that can cause fear. Digital media may also show children poor eating habits through commercials for high-calorie, low-nutrient food
    Thank you 💞

1. Great ideas sympathetic_squirrel. The challenge this week is to give your advice in 50 words or less. How would you shorten your idea into 50 words?

• I will summarize the motto in three things:
    Visual,Aural and Physical children almost prefer seeing,pictures,images as well as charts .
    By aural children like to learn by hearing sounds and music .
    Finally,children like the idea of sense of touch ( learning by doing

• Cartoon programs should have good incidents such as comedy,excitement,drame and science,and should be positive,useful for children and entertaining.

• Children are of two types,boy and girl.
    Girls like cute programs and music programs.
    Boys like action and excitement,
    and is some children,they like learning programs.

• "Today's children are our future leaders"
    I think if the news channel could bear this in their minds and try hard to work on...they would be successful.

• The news should be interesting from first to last.... because no one likes any uninteresting thing including the young peoples...and besides the news should be like a conversation...like any animal is asking them any question....then the young people would start to think.This will help them to build their speaking skill

• The child is in need to feel his life is safe and the world is alright ,his family, his school all the community is wonderful and live in peace ,so the news should help him to feel secure and his hear is full of love and peace . Lovely and attractive kid announcer, simple and bright colours, easy understood events , all these shows ib a news channel can make an intelligent and happy child.

• As children love to get involved in fun activities like quizzes and games, I believe the news channels can share interesting stories and news and create activities which can be done at home too like helping the poor or planting a tree

• Who doesn't like to get motivated? At a child's age, what motivates them most is the myths and superheroes. Their focus should be there. Moral and encouraging stories with a sense of justice and a mixture of interaction by games (games where they have to answer knowledgeable but made funny questions to overcome a level) and challenges that gives them a zeal for competitions and responsibility.(Their parents will help the little ones at home in games and challenges if necessary). The news reporter should be made animated with vivid colors and music because that's what attract them the most. They should provide them with interesting facts and general knowledge every now and then. Moreover focus is necessary on "Nature Stories". Laws, utility and importance of nature to make the world pollutant free knowing the consequences of nature punishment. Because today's young generations are the future leaders of a nation.

1. I think these ideas are super useful . We can apply them when we watch news.

• I'd like to participate with a motto: "We Smile, You Smile Back". "We smile" means that the channel will give children reasons to smile through its programmes. "You Smile Back" refers to satisfaction and joy that the children feel.

• We all know that children do love to get involved in fun activities like quizzes and games, I believe the news channels can share interesting stories and news and create activities which can be done at home too like helping the poor or planting a tree.

• " Children are in fact the dreams of their parents, the dreamy eyes of the society and further, the future stars of the nation". Education is their right and intellectual career is the destination of their life. Thanks for the head of children's news television channel for approaching us. We also give you some suggestions to make the news accessible, fun and interesting for young people. Sometimes we are also children, now we are adults. I think children's news channel is a television channel made for children so, you should focus on children and make the news. Children's news channel should be more fun and entertaining so, children will love the channel very much. Children are very fond of watching TV. You should focus on moral or kids stories but stories should give the moral lesson for children then that lesson they will remember and l hope that lesson they use in their life. You should focus on children entertaining also so, before going the live you should like a jokers or cartoons so children will fun. Sometimes you should play the game in the live then children will fun very much.
    At last I give one motto, 'If you can dream it, you can do it '.

• Children usually like interesting and less complicated stories. With nicely animated characters and presenting the news relating to a story which is interesting side by side inspiring, had a hidden moral. Which will give them information about the current world and side by side a healthy entertainment.

• The news channel should collect real life inspiring incidents of children from different places and show such incidents in the form of entertaining stories by adding some fun elements.From such stories children will dare to try something new and different without any fear of failing .The news channel should make programme related to interesting mind games which will sharpen the mind of children. I believe they can also include art and craft too in that programme which will help children to be creative.

1. You can only enter the competition once. This star had now been removed.

• The channel should provide the news in the way which children don't get bored ,they can use animation to make the news more interesting for children.If I am the one watching the channel ,I would love to watch those funny dramas or anime which would teachme to be more creative ,social towards others and inspires me to do something or to have confidence in myself and teachs me to selfrespect.Hence children's channel shouldn't only focus to entertain but also to provide more meaningful things according to child perspective .

• As it is a childrens news channel, I think the shows should contain great visuals, fascinating stories, stunning quizzes, fun facts and anything that can help the children to learn and imagine because after all, Imagination is what turns knowledge into wisdom.

• The kid's news channel can provides news in educational entertaining competitions and challenges suitable for the ages of children, teenyouth .
    You can also translate the news in a smooth way by involving young people in different countries , announcers from their age motivates them to increase their self-confidence and positive reactions.

• Child news should be bright brief and colorful so I advise them to provide animation , drama and discussion meetings , because the child memorizes faster they must also provide some information through cultural programs, but in a nice way so that the child does not get bored of them, and also comic news because this is what the child needs , and kinetic programs because children are usually active and introduce to them little sports heros from all over the world.

1. Nice comment dear sister ,all these ideas are very important 👍

• Children do like comedy a lot.they easily gets board and easily gets happy....i think some comedy shows could be made for them...for example the cartoon show of mr.bean

• The moto “small but wonderful” must be emphasized as amoto for kid's news channel because with children, simplicity is the most beautiful key.
    News help children keep an eye on the world events and this eye tell them what is lovely and optimistically. News should creat small leaders are rich in culture of peace and good manners.

• The Videos Should be funny,recreational with moral teachings and Properly animated and not so longer which Won't make them bored and which will be suitable not Only for children but also for all.Such as- The Animation may be like this,Children are playing on the ground and they are sweating.There will be a Adult person who will explain them the reason why they are sweating, what should we do for this,What is its benifits etc.Thus,It will also be recreational and learning video also.

• Today's children are the engineers of our future drain and that track to trick the trucks depend on science in lots; hence the average age for scientists is 45.1-48.6, i found it very influential to ignite the little lords with the light of science at an early age; for example- NASA channel is not that instructive, you can come with interesting facts on astronomy, like-finding directions with the help stars.

• In my opinion, they should focus on inspirational stories and knowledgeable discussions. Secondly, the channel should also contain detailed documentaries on different topics(such as a rare species of any animal or bird and global warming, etc).

• This program should be entertaining, effective and useful to young people from which they can get knowledge about anything that help them in their future and they don't have to thik that they are wasting their time unnecessarily by seeing this program.

• First of all, if we want to think about children, it is not difficult to find something for children to spend their time on, especially if it is related to television, but what is difficult is to find the type of programs that suit his age and motivate him and give him positive energy. On the other hand, when we talk about a slogan, there are many ideas that accumulate in I think, but the best thing to say is “hope.” One word of four letters is better than a sentence of fourteen words he does not understand its meaning, and when we talk about children, animation comes to mind, which are the best programs for children, but in my opinion, choosing exciting cartoons that draw the viewer to it, whether it is Big or small, and thus the child will benefit and become more understanding of life, and put short educational breaks such as talking about a country in the world, for example, and its conclusion is “life.”

• My motto for you is
    “Children should think how to think" analyzing and thinking are essential for kid's maturity, knew should give them this chance to think critically and spread creativity , these shows could be science , drama, space conquer and comics theater.All this could make you a successful kid's channel.

• The children's news channel is very important for children because children are entertained or learn new activities or never come bored . children's news channel also help children in their studies.
    In my opinion children's news channel should have to create some painting programs,cartoons and other reality shows which will help the children in their future and do not allow the children to do wrong work.
    Some of shows should be on the help of poor people that children should see and stand for the help of poor people.

• My motto to the Children's News Channel will be to Focus on how to inspire , motivate & Encourage Children through telling them inspirng stories of the great warriors from our History , stories from our scriptures & obviously the news about various entrepreneurs that are Children to inspire them but In an Very Entertaining way with the use of enhanced technology like animation , graphics etc..., so that they Don't Get Bored and Enjoy Your news channel .
    That will be My Motto.

• The content shouldn't limited to entertainment only, but also must mention issues of young people, such as bullying and lack of self-confidence and presented them in funny and educational ways, and encourage children to practice different things to discover there abilities , and let their imaginations run wild.

• Children are naturally attracted by stories or superheroes, but suddenly become disinterested in long descriptions, tough terms to understand, unattractive news presentation. So, it is a priority that if you want to attract children, The news presenter must have prior experiences in how to handle children. This way, the news presenting may be attractive enough for the little children around age 5-8 to be interested in. Secondly, as children are interested in news told in story-format, you need to link the news starting with a story. This way, they will be hooked to the news right from the start and the news will also be enjoyable.

• The Channel content should be what children like to know about like science, tech and nature, different cultures and their uniqueness, fantasies and mysteries etc. and should refrain from crime, violence, politics etc. and it should be told by some friendly cartoon character or person in a colorful way.

• I will suggest you to make the full program soft, sweet and attractive. Obviously, kids love to laugh, and you don’t have to be a great comedian to get them going. Just do something silly or unexpected like sing a song, or challenge them by something saying in a light different way so that a competitive feeling come to their mind . And remember, No one likes to feel controlled—including children. So always give them a offer to choice so that they don't feel boring

• Go for it because whatever you do will be great!

• I will advise that the Motto which should we adopted in every field of life should be"work , work and work"as stated by over great leader Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Children's news TV channel should highlight the achievements and talents among children's and they should teach students different techniques of self defence which is ultimate need for today's era. And tell some other things about science ,nature ,mathematics etc. It should be told by friendly cartoon characters aur in a colourful way.

• (We care about your smile) I think this motto is very nice And I think that adventure stories are the most interesting type of stories for children

• Children are in fact the dreams of their parents, the dreamy eyes of the society and further, the future stars of the nation". Education is their right and intellectual career is the destination of their life. Thanks for the head of children's news television channel for approaching us. We also give you some suggestions to make the news accessible, fun and interesting for young people. Sometimes we are also children, now we are adults. I think children's news channel is a television channel made for children so, you should focus on children and make the news. Children's news channel should be more fun and entertaining so, children will love the channel very much. Children are very fond of watching TV. You should focus on moral or kids stories but stories should give the moral lesson for children then that lesson they will remember and l hope that lesson they use in their life. You should focus on children entertaining also so, before going the live you should like a jokers or cartoons so children will fun. Sometimes you should play the game in the live then children will fun very much.
    Children's news channel should not be only entertaining also, it should give the children more new things by doing different work like
    by paint and colour the pictures then their creative thinking will develop. Children should not be bored by looking children's news channel, they should be excited by looking this channel. Children news channel should inspire the children and make confidence of children.
    They should keep on mind that, 'If you can dream it, you can do it '.

• 'Today's children, tomorrow's future'- minding it broadcast stories which attract children like adventurous wildlife/ space travel, astonishing facts, crafts, scientific experiments appropriate for children as well as interactive challenges to create a healthy competitive mentality and to develop personality and other social skills focusing on colourful graphics to make the channel an entertaining platform to learn, discover and innovate.

• I believe that it is essential to let everyone know about climate change so that everyone can do their part to help save our planet.

• My motto is (Smile and Learn) .. through the production of entertainment programs that contain very useful scientific stories .. historical and realistic stories can be produced through cartoons. They attract all ages,
    Because it awakens the spirit of science and entertainment among young people and children

• Entertaining content for children and young people should be provided in a short period suitable for this category, and realistic interactive stories that carry different moral values ​​and ethics that teach children tolerance and rejection of racism.
    🤾‍♀️enjoy,📚 learn,👩‍🎓develop

1. This comment has been copied from another student. If you do this again, your access to the Student Hub will be blocked.

• Personal criticism, because when I see the news I start criticizing and expressing the ideas that are on my mind.

Knowledge, because knowing news and information that you were ignorant of knowing.

Searching, because searching for the information I want to know , so news is everything and everywhere.

• Children are warehouse of imagination and later these imaginations become innovations and ideas capable of making this world a better place. Thus there should be a blend of information, interesting and interactive stories, motivation, and entertainment presented in a lucid, simple and vivid way of manner that can refine their way of imagination. They should be made aware of future crises they are going to face including climate change.
    And Do keep in mind that
    "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

• There should be inspiring stories for young children with strong morals ,they may be animated or practical in real life,that should tell children on how to act or behave when they are in such conditions , as now adays children shame each other for being fat or black ,they should be taught to respect each other because the action you give in to the world 🌎 it always comes back to you so act well to be well.
    Stay strong ,Stay wild

• Nothing stays the same, neither does the world we live in, we need to adapt ourselves with the modern thinking way so the children can achieve ultimate excellence in their future harmonizing race, religion and everything, while also prioritizing their own development.

• Almost all children programs on television have an educational site like the main character in the cartoon show or animation movie tries to fight for good , helps the needy , demolishes the bad ones and other things like that. But being children , they get amazed by the colors and motions in the animation or the cartoon. They don't get the indirect message of these cartoon shows. If we explain the moral of each cartoon show or animation movie in direct words in a cartoony voice they will get that message easily . It will help them to form a better mindset and personality which we all demand from them.

• We can make a program for children that includes methods of psychological support for the child and how to overcome stress and fear of external influences by providing some activities and skills such as handicrafts, drawing and coloring to express what is going on inside him or assigning him small tasks to strengthen his self-confidence.

1. Can you explain why?

2. Can you explain why?

3. Can you explain why?

• “Our main goal should be passing the information in an appealing way that attracts children and sticks the information in their young minds by using their favourite cartoon characters or singers to inform them, the language they understand, funny and encouraging situations, exciting challenges, and games .”

1. This comment has been copied. Plagiarism is unacceptable on the Student Hub.

1. *I have copied for a purpose*

Same comment has been done by two students of prep girls school and you didn't catch that and have given stars on both comments.I have replied to that copied comment by saying "Please judge do not accept copied post"....but you guys didn't accepted my reply.It hurt me.

To catch your attention and to stop this unwanted things i myself have copied.I did this for a good purpose dear judge.Hope you understand.Thank you.

1. Thank you for pointing this out. Multiple people moderate the comments on the Student Hub so sometime it is hard to see when there have been copies. I have now removed that comment and star as copying work is unacceptable. In future, please just add a reply to a comment letting us know it has been plagiarised. Thanks!

• The channel should provide the news in the way which children don't get bored ,they can use animation to make the news more interesting for children.If I am the one watching the channel ,I would love to watch those funny dramas or anime which would teachme to be more creative ,social towards others and inspires me to do something or to have confidence in myself and teachs me to selfrespect.Hence children's channel shouldn't only focus to entertain but also to provide more meaningful things according to child perspective .

1. Thanks a lot , that's what I exactly wrote in my comment.

• "Work smart not hard".....the children of this generation is not like the ones of our parents one...every generation has new things to do...this generation's young people tends to animations,video games,cartoons....which our parents didn't get a lot.
    So,they should find what today's young people loves. And they should present in such a way that enhance the creativity and thinking capability.....as a result children could be more confident about themselves.

• They should create animated shows that will focus on teaching moral values to the children.

• Children always tend to do fun activities.So the programs for children should be incorporated with fun and learning. For example- Aesop's fable can be broadcasted with animation(which will be really interesting and knowledgeable ).And the children may be attracted to it since the contents of Aesop's fable are funny and provides important morals.And for the adolescents the programs can be arranged in such a manner where they can learn about the outside world and gain different perspectives on it.

• "There are no seven wonders of the world in eyes of a child, there are seven million"- I truly believe in this statement. Children find interesting whatever they learn in their initial stage of life and applies it throughout their life. In the present era, children news channels must be educative, informative and provide ethics & values ,along with entertainment. It should also focus on the burning issues of the world, for example climate change, rise of temperature,etc. which will raise not only raise consciousness among them but also create interest of doing something for the world.

• The news channel might broadcast creative, knowledgeable, interesting, enthusiastic and educable news; avoiding bad politics, criminal issues and demoralizing news; which will help children to build up as a great, famous and heroic person in life as " Today's child is Future's dad."

• As children are very fond of watching TV and quick to pick up values and ethics they watch on TV, the channel should broadcast stories on diversity and how people should respect the culture and traditions of other countries, how they should love and respect people regardless of their gender, race, religion or nationality because in future, this sense of respect can be the most crucial aspect of their character that will keep the world tied together with harmony.

1. This comment has been copied. This is unacceptable on the Student Hub.

2. This comment has been copied. This is unacceptable on the Student Hub.

• The common thing among children is that they have strong desire to discover things because discovering things from there perspective is pretty interesting to them and that makes them have good charateristiss such as respecting the others, working with team, self confidence curiousity to learn how things and how to defent there ideas to others

• ‘Practice makes progress!’...Would be a good motto because it could teach children that you don’t have to be perfect , you just need to be you.

• Kid's news channel will satisfy children desire in discovering things because they think interestingly and thus makes them more brave,also they learn how to respect other people on the same team or they aren't in the same team and cooperation with each other teaches them team spirit. It gives them self confidence, gives them power to discover, defent there self in the appropriate time.

1. Thanks a lot , that's what I exactly wrote in my comment.

• Children's news channel needs to be attractive and age compatible so the children would find it more interesting and if the information is presented through some examples related with the real life experiences, it would have a better impact on them .

• I asked my little sister(she's 5 years) what she prefers to watch on children's channels, and her answer was as follows: _ I like programs that contain a lot of movement, activity, fictional stories and songs. Well, she is right. These things attract children and as an older sister I wish that the channel will be interested in adding some useful and nutritious information to the minds, and I think that some of the competitions and puzzles will be wonderful, that's all.

• As a student,news seems so boring.
    So to over come that boringness news should be entertaining so that children should also make their interest in it
    Because it's important to be awared of what's happening in the surroundings so children should also watch news and should be known that from which critical and bad condition our Earth is going to suffer
    My point is that news should be a like of entertainment for seeking children attentions.....

• Broadcast adventurous wildlife/ space travel which attracts children, astonishing facts, crafts, scientific experiments appropriate for children, real life encouraging stories that raise confidence as well as interactive challenges to create a healthy competitive mentality and to develop personality and imagination power focusing on colourful graphics to make the channel an entertaining platform for children to learn, discover and innovate.

• Motto should be"charming World information"

• Broadcast adventurous wildlife/ space travel which attracts children, astonishing facts, crafts, scientific experiments appropriate for children, real life encouraging stories that raise confidence as well as interactive challenges to create a healthy competitive mentality and to develop personality and imagination power focusing on colourful graphics to make the channel an entertaining platform for children to learn, discover and innovate.

• As children like to imitate whatever they see,a cartoon show containing attractive stories can be introduced that will help them to understand and observe the world around them,improve their language skills as well as they will be able to make decisions in the critical and difficult situations in future which will be depicted in the show ; side by side, they can arrange brain storming interesting quizzes that will enhance their innovative talent and problem solving skills as the brain of a child develops most during the childhood.

• I will summarize the motto in there things:
    visual,Aural and Physical .
    children almost prefer seeing , pictures , images as well as charts .
    By aural children like to lesrn by hearing sounds and music .
    Finally , children like the idea of sense of touch (learning by doing )

• Children's channel should be full of interesting stories with examples from real life experiences that would have a strong impact on them like telling not to give up in every field of life ,this can be presented by a small roleplay or a stage play for entertainment as well as a strong moral.

• The more you give away, the more happier you become.

• We can attract children to the channel through the following means: Making fun programs and shows such as: animation, cartoon films, handicrafts, and educational entertainment programmes, telling them short stories in which the lesson and interest are appropriate for their age and to develop themselves in the future, or fictional stories in which superheroes , moral stories that teach them to respect and treat others, we tell them to set a goal in front of their eyes and focus on it so that they can achieve it in the future, and finally to reward them and give them prizes so that they continue to be creative and do our best to educate them and make them happy.

1. Motto should be"charming World information"

• News channel should focus on program which makes children realize their priorities and help to be a responsible kid . It will surely bring sense of humour and help them to make right decision

• Children have a small habit that they try to do same thing that happens Infront of them ,children are warehouse of imagination and later these imaginations become innovations and ideas capable of making this world a better place, the channel can blend all these morals ,perspectives ,information , motivation in a just a way that it can enhance and the imagination of young children in a positive way

• Children are the symbol of love , innocence and peace. Any channel about children should reflect our manners and positive styles. It is important that programs focus on entertaining, exciting and interesting events. So it is better to pay attention to the beautiful values for children like patience and honesty.

• In my opinion, Children have different thinking and different ideas. So if we collect their creative ideas and skills from news program in funny way then children would be entertained as well as they will learn new things.

• success is the key of the best performance

• Please adhere to the channel and provide useful information in order to gain experience and information and spend a suitable time and not waste time on the channel

• To choose an interactive content .Always keep children think and ask them questions . Improve their imagination and teach them how to plan for their future and how to have goals in their life .Vary your programmes and don't repeat them

• I advise them to be unique and not to imitate others and keep something special in your channel, for example (the name, the picture, its content, or the method of montage).
    ،، Choose for the channel a unique, attractive and easy-to-remember name.

• Our young scholars, the greats of tomorrow, I wish you a happy opening, but before that you should take my advice.
    First : Diversity of content as well as challenges, daily stories and learning, and second : you must always stand out with your content and actions, and of course you are able to take responsibility because you know the reality of life events .

• It should be aesthetic , creative and imagination should be focused more . The channel can tell stories related to past history , can use animation to describe the world problems , daily quizzes and activities , and should be more focused on science and astronomy 🌌 and motto can be
    " Imagination is the key to change the world"

• ‘As long as you believe, you can achieve’ , this is the motto I think will really help you out because if you keep believing in yourself and not giving up, you can do anything you want to, keep practicing and collect all your ideas, good luck!

• The news is rigid and hard to understand for children .Therefor,it is necessary to find several ways to get rid of the expected boredom.By choosing the place and designing it in a way that suits the mind of the children, such as using graphics ,for example. As well as choosing the right person who is able to attract the child's attention in his way of speaking .And finally, using pictures and videos to express the news and deliver it make it more interesting

• To be attractive is important,to be effective as well is great.To achieve this the focus should be on topics about people familiar to them,stories of success and failure to face them to reality,with a combination of special music to change mood and specify their news from others.

• "Nock the door to let seven doors open " This is a traditional proveb here in Palestine and this is what a kid's channel has to do, make the children curious to ask, seek, find,your news should attract their mind and soul to create,crtic and change the sad reality into lovely real dreamland.So , in the news reflect what kid's need and what they think and teach them skills of real life , satisfy their desire to fly , to be superhero to save the earth, to live on another planet .Please be as the children want not as you want.

• My advice to a great news channel is: make you channel informative, inquiring,attractive and talk about all what is cared by children for example action shows, songs, drama , puzzles,animation,scientific experiments but don't forget simplicity and clear language because you are talking to kids . Please don't forget that kid's are the men and women of the future and when you build them you build the country future.

• It may sound like a cliche but I truly believe that ,“Simple living High thinking” and “Time and Tide waits for none” as one who is down to earth is with great thoughts is always appreciated by all and one who values time and work accordingly is surely to achieve success in life.

• (Your smile matters) l think this motto is beautiful and reflects what children need to listen and watch on a channel things that make them smile and happy with what they see . I think the kind of story we should focus in is educational and entertaining .li would be great if there is some drama shows becaus drama reflects life and tell us about ourselves and it is also entertaining

• "Research and learn before you do anything "

• My point is that news should be a like of entertainment for seeking children attentions. Children have different thinking and ideas. Children find interesting news whatever they can learn their initial stage of life. The news channel should make programme related to the interesting mind games.

• Children's are our future they learn what they are taught and they adapt the things they see,watch and listen . So to help them do their best children's news channel should broadcast something which children are interested to watch . It can be a superhero story or princess story or any animated videos cartoons that teaches children moral values and motivate, encourage them to do good things and will make them feel worthy. You can also show videos that helps them to find their interest and help them gain knowledge from it

• THE GREATEST INVENTION IN THE WORLD IS "THE MIND OF A CHILD."
    So, I would like to suggest you that we should let them think freely and express their glorious and distinctive thoughts, views and ideas with us. I think this is the main way to bring out the latent talents from children. When a child recites a poem written by himself and when it is broadcast on children news channel, it will arouse interest in the mind of another child through which creativity and originality will be developed.

• In my opinion the news should about the real fact , entertaining as well as learn new things

• There are no seven wonders of the world in eyes of a child, there are seven million"- I truly believe in this statement. Children find interesting whatever they learn in their initial stage of life and applies it throughout their life. In the present era, children news channels must be educative, informative and provide ethics & values ,along with entertainment. It should also focus on the burning issues of the world, for example climate change, rise of temperature,etc. which will raise not only raise consciousness among them but also create interest of doing something for the world.😍

1. Really a nice comment it's very general 👏 comment .Thanks

2. This comment has been copied from another student. The star has been removed. If you copy again your access to the Student Hub will be blocked.

• The channel should keep in mind that children have a desire for curiosity and exploration so they should focus on shows that would be not only enjoyable and colorful but also educational enough to fulfill the needs of their kingdom of curiosity.

• The child is naturally curious and has little span of attention, so keep attracting him by news that make him busy in thinking, searching and discovering things around him.A news channel should challenge his curiosity by new and updated information , oral and real life lectures, scientific research and geographic math .All this would eventually create a genius child .

• A child news channel must take in consideration that, children are the future generations, dealing with them must be developed and updated , they must be provided with electronic things that help them operate their minds, but to a reasonable extent, for example, illustrated stories explaining how simple electronic tools work and so on so that they are able to understand the future.

• It is necessary to focus on 1- Preparing entertaining and purposeful content at the same time 2- Putting attractive music 3- Colorful graphics because it makes the child happy 4- Preparing imaginary stories for fun 5- Focusing on positive behaviors 6- Making motivational competitions and various challenges 7- Putting characters Kids like

• The news channel must boardcast kids related content . They must make sure that they boardcast something new and different from others. Children always want to explore new things so they question about everything they see .It would be better if channel conduct a show related to this . Basically children like animations so they can use animations insted of real photographs for news. I think that every thing they show on their channel must be child orinted which build a good popularity among children.

• "children are the future" this is the perfect motto. because you know what the children are the future and we need to make sure that the future are in save hands so we need to teach them about every thing about history, great , great wars, and great cavillations. and we need to teach them all of this by songs, stories things like that.

• I advise them to put motivational music at the beginning of the broadcast and that the challenges are useful for the children and give them prizes to encourage them and tell the children who did not win that they will be lucky later in the upcoming episodes.

• , you must choose a beautiful channel name that children love and attract them. Try to make it easy so that they memorize it and keep repeating it and telling their friends, which increases the number of views. Secondly, make sure not to display scenes and words that are not appropriate for their ages. And hire funny children presenters so that the children do not get bored. Add colors and music to your programs to impress the children. Present useful information every day.

• Today's children are the tomorrow's world leaders-minding it focus on stories that help broaden perspectives, enhance confidence, learn language, develop imagination power, personality and problem solving skills
    containing authentic current affairs like sports, science, environment, knowledge and fun like cultural events, trivia, book recommendations & remember what's imbibed by young and impressionable minds

• The news is rigid and hard to understand for children .Therefor,it is necessary to find several ways to get rid of the expected boredom.By choosing the place and designing it in a way that suits the mind of the children, such as using graphics ,for example. As well as choosing the right person who is able to attract the child's attention in his way of speaking .And finally, using pictures and videos to express the news and deliver it make it more interesting

1. You are only allowed to enter the competition once. In future please keep this in mind.

• Children channel have been really popular recently and those channel can be made ever more interesting for the young people with bright and colourfull . The focus should be on interactive stories that engage childer in them as well as on games and challenge that give the children a sense of competition Children are the star of the future we need to support to live the life some stories that help the children because some stories get a lesson for children and vul some stories that help broaden perspective e chance confidence ,learning , language , writing ✍️ and communications skills

• The motto I would prefer- ' Life seems long, but time is really short, so to conquer the life, you need to know the value of time'.

• The news channel should broadcast entertaining episodes for children that help develop memory and mind and change negative thinking to positive by presenting graphic and cartoon episodes for children or offering comic episodes for children to entertain the same children. And it can be fun for young people if action or horror series are presented.

• Parents should take into account the circumstances of their children to increase self-confidrence, increase of and the news channel should also spread awareness, which helps him to be a good son

• The latest study shows that young people are primarily driven by goals of achieving progress and enjoyment in their lives,and this translates into what they look for in news.They still need and want news to connect their world to the world-and fulfill an array of different social and personal needs-but they don't necessarily see the traditional media as the best or only way to do this.

• This channel should be a creative channel that makes the child have positive energy after watching it, so this channel should talk about more than one topic, and in each episode it should be different and talk about something different, such as caring for the two children, and at the end of each episode there is a game to develop the child's ideas for a better future. God and be the slogan of that channel (children's lovers)

• Children should be shown news through animation, this will increase their interest in news. and it will we more attractive for them

• One of the topics that we can talk about in a children's news channel such as
    1- Presenting topics of interest to children such as drawing and playing in a way that the child likes
    3- Meaningful entertainment that teaches children useful things in a way that children like

• Children are the basic cell in society and the most important primary groups. They must be taught correctly from the beginning. When creating a channel for children, make sure to create it correctly. I have some ideas. It is possible to create a program in this channel, which is to conduct etiquette sessions to teach children food, drink and treat others with respect. Dedicate a program at least that presents Scientific information to educate them and so that they do not get bored, create songs mixed with colors and beautiful music

• I would like to advise you to present the news in the form of an entertainment program, i.e. electronic games, as happened in e-learning, such as computer games, to talk to each other via phone calls, to play electronically, and to give you a slogan for the best games in the world

• Children are the person who are very excited in learning activities, which leads the person behaviour and responsibility in the future to help them different channel's from low level is made

• Here are my tips to creat content for young audiences
    First, make it visual .Not everything is into reading.
    visuals can help build both reader engagement and loyalty
    secondly,write about topics that concern them .
    Measure how the content perform.
    Thirdly, choose subjects my audience can relate to .This will make them connect to stories easily since its easy to understand above to all, content is king ,but context is important in how children will examine it

• Filtering the feed:
    It is good to offer to my channel watcher a story valuable in it's time and place .
    Content should be interested and not bored or irrelevant to all hours of the day .

• To make a successful kid's channel remember this moto " Today's kids are the youth of tomorrow's " so feed their mind of questions and inspire them with inquiring, they should search for the knowledge because it's a treasure. Satisfy all the ages in programmes from kindergarten to secondary such as comics, action,theater and drama . The news should speak in clear language and the announcer should be a child suitable in age to the programme.

• Children's are like blank page and adventurous beings who like to experience everything even if it's dangerous , So we have to be aware of what to draw in this Channel, Either fill it with wonderful colors and principles, so we have wonderful child or vice versa ,This is what Social Media shares .

• "Practice makes man perfect", this motto should be always keep in our mind as without practice we can't do anything .Practice and more practice makes people sensible and curious to their destination.

• First, We need to keep it in mind so that children do not get bored. We need to have someone who can attract children. We can teach them different things through cartoon like- how to draw something,How to make something(boat,plane etc)by paper and many more handicrafts which will increase their creativity. We can teach them vocabulary by showing pictures,we can explain the biographies of different famous people and using cartoon characters,important news in our world. We can impart moral education through short plays where children will act as the characters. Some children suffer from autism, but they also have some great things to do and we will prove that by telling stories of children who have overcome these obstacles and made their dreams come true. They are very useful for them if we can present them in a simple way so that they can understand easily.

• Remember, the child is very curious and eager for knowledge, so feed the child with information in the news that triggers his/her intelligence. You empower him/ her with Capacity-building such as thinking creatively and out of the norm, encourage the child to thinkout of the box . You can real life shows, make little leaders discussions, dramatise the news to easily been understood by all ages, make free lancers to criticize adults world in their little minds.

• Channel should focus on educational and informative news for children but not in ordinary way . The report should be made catchy and appealing with the use vivid colours. A special bulletin for children ,with latest science related topics explained effectively and in brief, should be initiated. This will add on to their knowledge and will make news fun for them. To make it more interesting a quiz with a general question daily can be done. This will make children enthusiastic about news and will increase their competing skills and boost their knowledge.

• If we want children to pay attention to news, we must send it through puppets and in an entertaining way, because what attracts the children’s attention most are puppets and entertaining dialogues, and this method will affect them and make them understand what we want in a positive way.

• In the present time the children are very happy to see the cartoon in television so I request the cartoon maker to make a new and motivative videos through the cartoon from where children can learn a varieties of good things because in the future the children is going to do some things for the nation at the future. in this time the child are more addict in the games so the parents also have to control them and show the varieties of good things and teach them a lot of things . speak little work more.

• This channel should be a creative channel that makes the child have positive energy after watching it, so this channel should talk about more than one topic, and in each episode it should be different and talk about something different, such as caring for the two children, and at the end of each episode there is a game to develop the child's ideas for a better future. God and be the slogan of that channel (children's lovers)

• You should focus on mind-stimulating games such as crossword puzzles and passwords. We should also focus on children's songs that contain an effective message to teach them One of the important things to focus on is teaching morals, lofty principles, and the basics of good education

• Always remember that children got board so quickly ,so be short and full of fun all the time and if you invite some celebrities like football players or actors to discuss children's isuues that would be great.

• Children's channels should be a short video represented by some distinguished children in order to encourage other children to follow, and the video content should be about challenges, adventures and useful stories for children.

• Just go ahead, throw yourself out there and just be yourself because the nervous emotion can take control of you if you're not careful. Who knows what might happen after that. You don't want that to happen so just go with the flow and don't think about it.

• The channel's slogan: (children of the future).
    The channel should include everything that children love, including beautiful fairy tales, interactive drawings that they interact with, and interesting video games. The child should also benefit and learn by presenting some educational programs in an entertaining and creative way.

• Success has no end but it's your satisfaction and happiness which matters the most not winning the race of mechanical acolytes, so go for what you've got and seize your moment! Each one of you is a Precious gem! ✨

• Children are the future of the world, and they are the ones who will make the coming days in their best form, and we are the first to support them, so that there is a mixture and difference in what they provide of the content, including science, expressive cartoons, comedy, entertainment and stimulation, in clear, smooth and lively ways that can improve children’s ways of thinking and imagination Parents must be watchful and supportive of their children.

• 1. Programs are common to be independent and depend on themselves in high efficiency performance a.
    2.Seals for good behavior, ethics and human stories to enhance the spirit of solidarity with others in the face of disasters
    3. Hosting outstanding people and inspirational story writers to set an example for children

• You can open an educational children's channel because there are many children who love education and there are children who love singing and entertainment games and offer talk shows with children, but this channel is keen to be a media and educational reference and be suitable for all ages and develop positive energy

• Working staff should be also children aged groups. Even the announcer, montage directors, sound engineers and even photographers. We can call it Future Leader body.

• and entertaining stories1- Challenges that give the child a sense of competition and make him accept winning and losing 2-The video should be attractive with bright and bright colors 3- Presenting animations that attract children and respect their desires 4-I hope the channel will

• Children News Channel should contain:Games and competitions(can earn critical social skills and through interaction),Colorful graphics(they tend to be attracted to bright block color),interesting stories to teach them life skills(problem solving, critical thinking, effective communication skills,self- awareness building skills, empath and coping with stress and emotions).The motto should be,they must have educational and entertainment value at the same time.

• Children being the world leaders should be taught about the essentials of being a good human being,mindfulness,the wonders of science,the mystery of mathematics which would be contained within in the near future for them to keep practicing it and these could be presented to them in a story telling method or in colourful themes keeping the main message clear and lastly for them to grow a competitive mind and interest towards the news, small question answer session can be held at the very end.

• Freedom:-
    The state of not being held prisoner or can trolled by somebody else and the right or ability to do Or say what you want.
    "To ask nothing to except nothing to depend on nothing"

"Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else!! "

Democracy:-
    Democracy is the theory that common people know that they want and deserve to get it good & hard.
    Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor.
    A healthy democracy requires a decent society it requires that we are honorable, tolerant and respectful.
    Independent:-
    Independent is this a state of mind which you achieve when you are not a dependent financial illegally personally etc on client.
    "Not influence or controlled by others in matters of opinion conduct etc thinking or acting for oneself"
    "Live without liberty is like a body without sprit"
    "Liberty, when it beings to take root, is a plant of rapid growth"
    Soo channel should talk about more about thus

• I belive children love laugh and fun ,so if you introduce the news in a comic and funny way you can convey your knowledge and help kids to learn faster. News for children should be clear and suitable to all kids ages .Talk to them in simple and short words ,quickly because they easily feel bored.You should keep changing subjects in order not to feel bored

• Creating a successful kid's news channel is not easy but worthing , we know children are curious and eager to knowledge but in the same time they easily get bored , so when you announce the news choose attractive and short shows. Keep their mind in inquiry mood , satisfy their desire in asking and asking children never feel bored to ask , make your content suitable to all kids from infants to preadults. You can inform them and in the same time you enjoy 😉 them.

• Children do not have the possibility to play alone, they love to play together very much, but with this epidemic situation it has become difficult to meet friends, so the idea of ​​my program will be {Playing With My Friends} We will move, dance and jump, we will find a lot of fun, and you adults join us.. Let's have fun!

• Children nowadays are fond of mobiles and electronics so if your news channel wasn't as they desire, they will never watch it, so I suggest you change the tradtional way in informing the news for example, what if you make the news on dramatic scene, kids act out the news .Also, bring kids announcers seems like their favorite stars, talk about their favorites food, games, stories , space matters and super heros. I think renewing in the kids news absolutely works.

• We must include the things that gives the children or youngs entertainment or fun. We can include the things in which they are attracted to much.
    We can reveal the news through cartoon form. We can show news in any stories form.

• 1.All of us tell stories about ourselves. Stories define us. To know someone well is to know her story—the experiences that have shaped her, the trials and turning points that have tested her. When we want someone to know us, we share stories of our childhoods, our families, our school years, our first loves, the development of our political views, and so on.

Seldom is a good story so needed, though, as when a major change of professional direction is under way—when we are leaving A without yet having left it and moving toward B without yet having gotten there. In a time of such unsettling transition, telling a compelling story to coworkers, bosses, friends, or family—or strangers in a conference room—inspires belief in our motives, character, and capacity to reach the goals we’ve set.

• motto: save children from bad programm by introducing useful and motivated news channel

• children love competitions .You can ask them some puzzles .You can also teach them some crafts and arts.
    The moto could be : "The children of today are the future of tomorrow"

• We would like to focus on the stories that illustrate the values and principles that we seek to inculcate in children by adopting the slogan “Today’s Child, Tomorrow’s Leader,” in addition to the purposeful, competitive and interactive activities and games under the slogan “Hand in Hand We Build Our Future".

• if i have the chance i will tell the man who want to make the project "pleeeease I as achild need news channel insted of social media that waste our time"

• We should enhance self confidence and communication skills in our children, in addition to Presenting a series of stories aimed at training children on life skills such as problem solving, time management and organization.

• as we have past and present and future we have child young brother and as we learn from past to impove present and future so we should care of children because those will be the young people who will keep the society on advance so make a news channel for children and you will not regret

• i will advise him to make a news channel and make advertisment on this channel about the global conversation project to give the chance for all children on the world to participate on it. im sure that a lot of children have the ability to share creativily in this project but they dont know about it. iam very sad for those children

• and entertaining stories1- Challenges that give the child a sense of competition and make him accept winning and losing 2-The video should be attractive with bright and bright colors 3- Presenting animations that attract children and respect their desires 4-I hope the channel will❤❤❤

• By holding much happy congrates and hopes to get better more and more, our little kids are the fruit of life.
    I advice them to choose something interesting , full of life , vital , presented in an entertaining and attractive way , develops passion for abetter life.

• My advice to the children’s channel is that it be interactive and entertaining, facing children towards acquiring positive habits, showing the strength of habits in bringing about a change in personality in clear and attractive systematic ways by participating in specific challenges of time and informing the participants of the results. Positive creative thinking and problem solving Develop thinking and self-expression skills Appreciate time and direct children towards reading, learning and practicing various sports Necessary for continuous development to build a creative, confident and psychologically balanced personality.

• I asked my little brother, who is( 6 )years old, what do you like to see in the children’s program? He replied, “I like to watch entertaining children’s programs such as Detective Conan and the children’s program channel that supports pictures and entertaining tales. With joy and pleasure, even watching entertaining things and seeing children's programs helps them to speak and think positively. I advise you to make a slogan for this program and to find and strive to strengthen this program and spread stories and tales.

• Rahaf Hassan Sarhan /Al_Fokhari preparatory School for Girls,
    Khan Younis
    I hope to include such channels.
    1:Progroms that teach the child the basics of religion in a fun cartoon way with appropriate sound effects.
    2:And that the basics enter othet subjects in this way , such as mathematice and science , and combine them with each other to facilitate their education.
    Reply to this comment

• You can only enter the competition once. This star had now been removed.