Health is the field on which all other fields are based, in work, study, food, travel, life and anything else.
If a person is afflicted with any misfortune anywhere, then he resorts to doctors, to detect the injury and take the doctor’s advice and the necessary treatment for him. In special times, we need health care more than what we are used to, especially doctors and nurses, such as: times of mass spread of diseases and epidemics, and also in cases of war when the number of wounded and dead increases, Some of them need treatment and some of them need emergency surgery. So the doctor does it in a hurry to save lives, avoid losing them, and do the impossible to save the soul.
If we think a lot, what will happen to us if one day we go to a hospital and we do not find a specialist doctor, or if there are few doctors in the hospital?
Our fate will be that we do not receive the appropriate treatment, and then the deterioration of the health condition, and in some cases the loss of life.
So why all this? Why are the needs and requirements of all doctors not met psychologically first, then financially, so that they can do their work happily and comfortably?
Or dividing the doctors into groups and exchanging them during working hours, so that each doctor gets enough sleep, and sits with the hearts of his family like any normal person, because he is also a human being who is not only enslaved in his work.
He is a person who wants to go out to practice his daily habits among his family and friends.
What else must we do for doctors to motivate them to give their work with pleasure?
1. Increasing their salaries and providing bonuses.
2. Monthly leaves.
3. Meetings with the most experienced doctors to benefit from their skills.
4. Create a special fund for them in time of need for any amount of time of distress.
5. Reducing the cost of teaching medicine so that everyone can study it and not deprive people of intermediate level or less from learning it.
6. Employing new medical graduate students and training them for work.
7. Protect doctors at the time of an epidemic or war and provide them with what is necessary to avoid the spread of disease among them, and provide them with health insurance.