#12 Important promises

25 November 2021

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Your competition entries last week really got us thinking about the most important issues in the world – and after reading your ideas, we feel sure there are some future leaders amongst you! As always, there can only be two winners. This time they are…

• gregarious_dragonfruit of Pabna Cadet College in Bangladesh
    who promised to prioritise education and women’s rights

and

• clever_parrot of The Sherwood School in the United Kingdom
    who wants to make a difference in Hungary by promoting equality and improving the healthcare system

Both of your answers were very clearly explained and kept within the rules. Well done!

Competition Rules

Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:

1. ONLY ENTER ONCE
  2. DON'T COPY
  3. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.

This competition will close at 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday. Good luck!

The Competition

Skill Description Competition Problem Solving

The news is often full of stories about world leaders - and the Hub is full of interesting discussions about what they should be doing and why. For example, this week we asked you to think about how you would respond to the situation in Sudan. But how easy is it to run your own country? And what should a leader's priorities be?

Your challenge this week is to imagine you are the leader of YOUR country and make TWO promises to your people about what you will do.

Start by thinking about what the people in your country need and what your leader could do to help.

For example, you could change laws, spend money or spread awareness about something.

Your entry should be no more than TWO or THREE sentences. You could structure your entry like this:

If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to... BECAUSE...

My second promise would be... BECAUSE...

Top Tips
  • Read the other competition entries first so that your idea is original
  • Make sure your entry includes the word BECAUSE
  • Explain how your promise would help to solve a problem

Comments (193)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Well, if l were a leader over a country,the first promise would be to guarantee stability and safety to me people, because people are looking for security and stability. Also, if there is no safety or stability, the town may weaken and become separatist movements. As for the second promise, l will be loyal to my people and equal among people, because nowadays leaders have given importance to the rich only and do not care about their people and it may lead to people emigrating from their countries and social, political and economic conditions may deteriorate . Thus, if l fulfill the two promise, l will guarantee the loyalty of me people to them

• If I were the leader of my country, I would help spread equality among the classes of the people
    And spending money to improve some roads, areas and infrastructure.

1. If I were you, I would not add the buildings because its bad for the environment

1. Thanks for your entry, creative_trombone. I think you're saying that if you were the leader of a country, you wouldn't construct more buildings due to environmental concerns. Could you elaborate? How do more buildings hurt the environment?

• If you are the leader of my country, I will promise you to spread awareness in different ways so that others can understand it because my country is now suffering from a lack of awareness of some of the ancestors that are the cause of the spread of the phenomenon of early marriage.
    The second promise will be to spend more money because my country suffers from severe poverty and the problem of unemployment and is still developing day after day day.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise you that I would fulfill the demands of my people, because this is one of my duties, and I promise to hear your voices and opinions and give them freedom of expression.

• If you are the leader of my country, I will promise you to improve the infrastructure of the homes because the winter is coming and some people are flooding their homes and leaving their homes, which causes a big problem.
    The second promise will be to unite my community and build love among them because unity is a path to progress and development.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to address The World Bank or many economic organizations and explain to them the problem in my country in economic terms, and then they send you a complete comprehensive economic plan that is full of many successful steps.
    And the second promise is the presence of young people in all parts of the state. It is an important matter. Young people, are the spark of activity and movement. They always try to change what they are. They try to make the country a beautiful paradise.

1. You make some interesting points here, but this competition entry cannot win. Could you read the instructions and say why?

• As the "leader" of Nigeria, I promise to provide and sustain, good roads and infrastructure because this would drastically reduce the death rate in Nigeria. An example is the recent collapse of a popular Lagos building, with good infrastructure there would be a massive reduction in the number of deaths.
    This is my most important promise, I promise to fix current refineries and build new ones because Nigeria is basically a "bucketload of petroleum", if we had many working refineries, there would be job opportunities for all and a major influx of cash.

Thank you.

1. Great job, smart_theory. I appreciate you including a real-life example of why good infrastructure is so important and what can happen without it. I think you're also saying that you'd fix Nigeria's oil infrastructure to help stimulate the economy. Why do you think the current government hasn't been able to do that?

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to lift in justice and securing the fearful because if each of us feels safe ,peace and love prevail among people and the country becomes choesive.

• If I were a leader of my country l promise to prevent the migration of young people abroad for work and thus provide job opportunities for them inside the country ,because their country gives priority to these young people, their abilities and their proud arms, so that we do not warn them to illegal immigration, which leads to their losing several ways or the inability to communicate with them.

1. Its best for them to educate because it grows their mind and helps them to get a better future

• Making health insurance for all workers who work in all fields in order to guarantee their rights in the event of any risks or health problems, whether for them or his family.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to make interest of technology and the development of technology and its ideas, and science is the easiest thing that can transform my country economy into the greatest country in the world.
    The second promise is making elections because i think It is the best solution for the state to survive without collapse. If the state has strict and strong laws that are applied honestly and conscientiously, there is no fear for the state, even if it is fighting battles and wars.

• ISf I were the leader of my country , l promise to prevent early marriage and pass a law that the age of marriage for girls is 18 years, in order to give girls the opportunity to complete their education.
    My second promise is to issue a law setting a certain amount of dowries to relieve young people, in order to give young people the opportunity to marry without costs and so as not to force them to take loans and fall into debts .

• If I am the leader of my country, I will promise my people that I will make the prices of food, clothing, etc. appropriate, because I want to see everyone buy what they want the second promise is that I will try hard to provide job opportunities for everyone, because I see many young people migrating from their country to other countries for job opportunities.🤍

• If I am a leader for my country, the first promise must be that education will be for all students, because there are schools that distinguish between the rich and the poor, the healthy, the sick and the disabled, so they must be made aware that people are equal.

The second promise to solve all their problems from the political, economic, social, cultural, environmental, health, psychological and other aspects because the people of Gaza are going through big problems, including the water crisis and the poverty of medicine from the Corona virus

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to ensure the free primary education of our country BECAUSE for this many children of our country will be educated and thus our country will be developed.
    My second promise would be to ensure all rights of women and old citizen of our country so that they can live freely in our country and we can make a peaceful country.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to make every citizen's voice HEARD and that I will do all my best to provide all the necessary things for people (which includes food, shelter, education, medicines .etc.). This is important because if this was not distributed to the country, fights for power including civil wars could occur due to there individual problems that are not solved. My second promise would be to help stop climate change as this is the real deal for the Earth's atmosphere and all the living organisms suffering from this catastrophe that humans have started. This is because if we don't stop the effects of human-caused global warming, then it would be irreversible on the timescale of people alive today, and will worsen in the decades to come. Global climate change has already had observable effects on the environment. Glaciers have shrunk, ice on rivers and lakes is breaking up earlier, plant and animal ranges have shifted and trees are flowering sooner. Effects that scientists had predicted in the past would result from global climate change are now occurring: loss of sea ice, accelerated sea level rise and longer, more intense heat waves. These promises would be beneficial for the country.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would have promised to raise the economy of my country, and I will fulfill my promise to do so because the economy is the basis of the state, and my second promise will be to make the people express their opinion on some of their matters, because cooperation between the leader and the people increases the height of the people, because in cooperation it rises The state It is possible that the people express beautiful and beneficial views of the state as well.

• If I was a world leader of my country,I will promise to not overlook peoples thoughts, as we all should have rights to be heard in COP26 as when we grow up,by looking at what the world leaders are doing,I think that there won't be earth for us.Some of the post that I've seen, are pictures of people crying for the safety of their children and of themselves,they cry out of suffocation and hope that the world leaders,who don't even listen to what we have to say are going to help other nations,who need their help.The other promise that I would keep if I was a world leader,would be to not make a huge impact on the environment such as littering and eating many animals,as if we eat our animals,it will just make it worse and to litter is easy,because if you finish something, it's so easy to just throw it on the floor,which also show our uncaring behaviour towards the plant and the animals, and by doing that it hurts and damanges the earth as the ice capes are melting,the CO2 is in the air,which is why we should be heard!

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to solve environmental problems by stopping the devastation of our forests and preventing sea pollution because living in a clean and healthy environment is one of my nation's priorities.
    My second promise would be to improve the use of technology in different fields because my country is still making its first steps in technology and advanced sciences which are the only ways to transform my country into a developped one.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would be courageous, fair and try to accomplish my mission by communicating in a variety of ways because, as we know, citizens have the right to voice their thoughts about their country’s issues. My second promise would be to take care of the environment by setting new laws that would help protect it.

• If I were a leader, I would promise that I would implement women's rights and requirements and work to issue a ruling on the wrong husband
    I promised to make the country's income good and make the country governed politically and economically

• If I was the leader of my country,I would promise to help people and make them happy because it will cheer them up

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to give food security to every child as food is more than a meal It’s Survival, that stops food Insecurity BECAUSE hunger may not kill a child, but severe acute malnutrition at an early age can cause lifelong physical and mental disabilities.
    My second promise would be to provide more environmental friendly jobs that could prevent climate change BECAUSE climate change could really affect our lives in different ways.

• If I were the leader of my country , l promise to change the curriculum because many students suffer from low learning because of the big subjects and topics that taught to them.
    The second promise is to give high salary for the teachers because they they are responsible for the new generation .

• If I were the leader of my country then I would promise my country to improve the infrastructure of my country specially the villages because the infrastructure of villages and small towns in my country is very poor and lead to a lot of problems.
    My second promise will be to spread awareness to free my country from all the myths and misconceptions BECAUSE there are a lot of misconception and myths in my country specially in remote areas.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would work to reduce the migration of young people to other countries and to contain young people socially and economically, in addition to giving them job opportunities and giving them good loans without any interest for the reason of opening their own projects and then accompanying them to develop them and be a source of income for them and the country. Establishing youth camps and workshops for the avant-garde and discussing issues related to them such as volunteering and belonging, and related to social and economic participation, and strengthening the cultural exchange program with other countries. Because this will help avoid losing my country's youthful minds and energies.
    The second promise will be that I will also contribute to youth issues and support them mainly, and I will work to provide a suitable environment for projects in all its forms, other investment and attractive to capital, and will provide technical support for the owners of ideas. Because this will help the development of my country and maintain its cohesion and the youth will not despair.

• If you are a leader in my country, I will promise you that I will hold accountable anyone who assaults women or violates their rights, because women have rights just as men , and men do not have the right to insult and abuse them ((Aggression against women has become a widespread phenomenon in many countries)).
    The second promise is to put in place a decision prohibiting the exploitation of children in beggary and using them as a source of earning money because of the humiliation and humiliation they suffer and what leads them to moral decay and employment.

1. I mean, if I were a leader of my country
      Not if you are a leader of my country

• If you are the leader of my country, I will promise you to differentiate between justice and injustice because society must be just and everyone should take their due.
    The second promise will be that I focus on the long-term vision because the leader must make plans for the possibilities, even if the wars and crises that will occur in the future.

• The war between us and the occupier will not stop. If I were the leader of my country, I would promise my people that no one would be forced into the army against their will, and that they had the right to choose freely. Because the imposition of entry without desire, some believe that it steals their future, for this reason young people prefer to learn to benefit their countries with their knowledge, also, force works to emigrate young people abroad, and this promise solves two problems at the same time. The second promise is that I will do everything in my power to make my country's economy grow by working to establish cultural and economic relations that connect my country with neighboring countries because I believe that my country's economy is weak despite its ability to make the country the largest economic exporter in the world but because of the occupier we are restricted and I believe that These promises must be fulfilled by every ruler in his country.

• If I'm aleader of my country, I will promise you that I will not let my people die in the climate issue. I will solve the climate issue first. The second promise will be that I will be on my promises. I will improve the economy and improve the situation of my country and make my country the best country in terms of economy

• if i were a world leader, i would promise to do everything in my power to stop racisum and help clean up our planet to stop climate change amimail extiction and habbitat loss
    another promise would be to allow anyone to share a perspective on anything such as black lives matter protests

• When I become the leader of my country, they will have two promises from me:
    The first promise: To raise the level of the cleaners to eliminate the problem of environmental pollution, because if there is cleanliness, there will be luxury and comfort.
    The second promise: to raise the status of the teacher, because teachers are the secret of the country's renaissance and scientific excellence.

1. Nice ideas! Can you explain what you mean by "cleaners"? Because cleaning is not always good for the environment.

• If I am the leader of my country, I promise to trust the actions of other leaders after I leave office, because I will continue what I started and maintain a link between the people and the government to help address global issues such as climate change

The second promise will be to develop strategies to help different groups to think and share their theories in global conversations because exploiting my people's mental capacities is what many have failed to do,I will do it to prove that I came to lead my country, not to enjoy positions, and this will increase the people's confidence in me

• If l were leader of my country, I would promise to respecting and appreciating women and not subjecting them to any harm BECAUSE they are the basis of society .
    My second promise would be taking care and attention to the mental health of children, BECAUSE they are the future generation and they must not be exposed to any psychological accident that harms them and hurts them forever.

1. I agree with you, the care of children is very good, but not only in terms of mental health care, but also there are many adults who pronounce words incorrectly and this is because children have not learned the correct pronunciation from a young age. , so they have an imbalance in the pronunciation of letters until they grow up, so help my people, I will work to establish schools that teach children to speak in a correct and appropriate manner since their childhood, because this contributes to the progress and dignity of society and preserves the future of young people from collapse and prepares a generation that is meek for the future.

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise you to solve the problem of people traveling because there are those who want to travel for their families, and because of the crossing, people cannot see their children.
    As for the second promise, I will offer a package of funds to solve the problem of the country's economy and improve the living conditions of the population.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise my people to spread justice and give freedom to the press to publish the facts because the press is the mirror of the truth
    The second promise is to prevent child labor and establish care centers for orphans and protect women from persecution because they are the second half of society

• If I were a leader in my country, I would issue a law allowing females to obtain free university education in important disciplines. They are denied entry for financial reasons, because many girls have wonderful abilities that can help in the development of society and change the stereotyped male monopoly on education and job opportunities.
    The second promises is to pass a law reducing the use of individual means of transportation and promoting the idea of ​​mass transportation. Because the Gaza Strip is overcrowded with cars, polluting the environment, and devoid of energy-saving and less polluting mass transit buses and trains.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would focus on people’s needs and concerns, and that there would be equal opportunities and real equality, and I would talk about a big and real problem we suffer from, since youth are the ammunition of the future. It has been rooted for years, as it accounts for 45%. Opportunities must be found to solve it by building an institutional alliance that takes care of the youth category and coordinates with donors and international community institutions to implement projects to create job and employment opportunities and prepare training and development programs

The second promise is the problem of electricity, as it is one of the most complex crises facing the sector and has the most impact on the lives of its residents. Since 2006, power plants have stopped and the sector has entered into a cycle of darkness. Here we must think about Solutions such as using clean alternative energy such as solar energy or replacing the current station fuel
    (Diesel) with natural gas

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise to make education compulsory throughout my country in order to spread awareness and produce human resources.
    My 2nd promise would be to establish local industries as many as I can for unemployed youths in order to solve unemployment, increase national gross income, and utilize natural resources.

1. I agree with you, as Gaza also suffers from the problem of high unemployment rates. If I were the leader of my country, I would promise my people that I would reduce the unemployment rate by working to provide job opportunities for every graduate and graduate, because the aggravation of the unemployment problem contributes to the flight of capital and owners of large projects abroad, which leads to the weakening of the country’s economy, and I will work to ensure that no Program execution "Privatization"because it leads to the layoffs of large numbers of workers in public sector institutions.

• if I were a leader of my country,the firstpromise I would reduce taxis and put buses for everyone because of the environmental pollution that occurs and can harm children, and I would set up factories in places far from the population to maintain security. Secondly, my promise to the people is to take care of all the poor in the country and provide them with supplies and everything and to put beautiful tourist attractions available everywhere and a lot of trees on the roads

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise you to change the law on throwing and burning waste, because this badly affects nature, because the rising smoke pollutes the air and affects human health, because people can suffer from heart and artery diseases and can lead to early death. We can avoid this by recycling waste. The second promise: I'm going to help make machines to recycle waste so we can reduce environmental pollution, so we can also create jobs for people, so we can end starvation and poverty and a lot of these things across the country

• Well, after thinking about this for some time now I have decided that if I were the leader of this country I would make a promise to let kids have the choice on whether they want their teachers to give them extra studying or not because kids might need help in their work or want to pass their grades and they will get the choice to do this so they can be better at what and who they want to be.
    My second promise would be to make sure all non-retired adults had a job, because they might not be able to pay for day to day things and might have a family to look after.

• If I were a leader in my country I would make food waste bin and with that good waste I would make it into Bio fuel and make pet food

• i want people to stop making up lies about other cause it could cause harm or even death.It should be illegal to spread bad rumours about people when they have done nothing.

• If I were the leader of my country (Hungary) I would promise everyone equality because at the moment in Hungary not everyone has equal rights, because of who they are and I would change this because I don't think it's fair that some people should fall behind because they don't feel the same way as others. My second promise would be that governments should spend more money on hospitals in Hungary because at the moment there are hospitals but I feel like the money the government spends isn't going towards improving the right things therefore if I were the leader of my country I would invest in hospitals and higher level technology to improve the healthcare system.

• If l were the leader. I will help people to provide job opportunities to reduce the unemployment rate to live a decent and happy life, and the second promise I will work to increase material and moral support for the younger generation because the younger generation needs support. And create funds for the needy, and I will give grants to students to benefit from the services

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise we will respect people when they visit our country and have the children that need education. My second promise is to tolerate us because of our race and colour.

• If I were leader of my country, I would give people a home, give them education and help them to live their life in a happy way.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would definitely spread more awareness about littering because of the fact that it does not only harm the environment but it harms us as well. my second promise is to invest in education because I believe that education is the most important thing and in addition to my idea, I would raise the pay of teaches as I believe that they have the most important job; educating generations to come.

• If i were to be a leader in a country of choice,I would have a strict littering policy and provide more and better security camera's and guard if anyone was to do something out of their league.I would also prevent knife crime and guns by disqualifying unknown and unlicensed shop keepers that sale dangerous weapons.There will be governments in every state,city,or town and have anyone over the age or 16 to vote.

• If I were a leader of a country of my choice, I would promise that there would be more bins because a bad thing that is going on in the world is littering (especially in the ocean).
    My second promise would be that I would provide all the homeless people homes as it is not nice walking past someone that is suffering

• If you are the leader of my country, l will promise you to spread awareness about the importance of morality, because morals make society strong and cohesive, and no hostile force can manipulate it. l also promise you that l will not take anything that my right hand will not be stingy with what is in my lift, and that l will not see myself against my people, and this is promise and the promise is a debt.

• If I were the leader of MY country I would promise to build an airport because we have problems with traveling from country to country and the second promise is to invest more in education because I want every one to have an opportunity to be educated. Education gives knowledge,and with knowledge we can solve all the problems that faces us.

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise that I will strengthen the educational and health system in my country through material or moral support, because science is the basis for the renaissance of countries, and I do not support the economy of the country and make it one of the richest countries in the world, and health is to protect the people.My second promise is that I will issue a law to punish electricity thieves who consume electricity illegally and do not pay money for it.This leads to reducing the hours in which electricity comes and leads to depriving some people of electricity, because electricity is the basis of life at the present time

• If I become a leader of my country I promise my country people is that I settled a law for poor peoples. I will give a house for poor peoples if I have budget. I will do my best for poor peoples. And the second promise is that I set a law that every poor or rich family child get education and it is very important for their future. There is no fees of schools and colleges +universities.
    Every child get education in a good or well manner school. And government give money to schools ,colleges, and universities to fill their responsibilities.

• If I were a leader for my country, I will help find solutions for people who do not have education because they may be in a country cut off from schools or institutes, I will build a school near them, I know that education is the basis of life My second promise is to continue to find job opportunities for women or young people so that it will keep them close to their city and this will help them stay in the country.

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise to make every city and village a hospital to treat people at low cost ، Because everyone has the right to live in peace and they have the right to be treated. The second promise will be to punish everyone who works to harm the poor and every rich person who works to mock the poor and the middle class. Because all people are equal, there is no difference between them.

• If you are a leader of my country, I would like to promote the practical and practical aspect of education because science is a weapon to provide the state and my second will be able to save jobs for all and eliminate unemployment because it will be a decent life of citizens

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to
    Provide jobs for everyone, because if jobs were available to everyone, there would be no social inequality, and society would be loving and cooperative and not divided by anything.

The second promise will be to support scientific research ,because science is what people advance and build strong, cohesive societies with and raise and have respect and appreciation because with science it facilitates life.

• If I were the leaders of my country I would promise to give employment opportunities to people who are unemployment because it helps to reduce poverty rate.
    My Second promise would be the improvement on educational and health sector because education enlights the future of one's life likewise health is the wealth of the person.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise the field for projects to provide job opportunities, and my second promise would be to implement the law and not be lenient with it, because negligence leads to the ruin of society.

• If i were the leader of my country, I will promise to spend the money well for my countrymen because money helps people lead a healthy and healthy life that is my opinion
    The second promise will be to change the laws because there are laws that I want to add in my country such as clean streets and help some to be a united people that all of us like it is a beautiful thing when you are a leader...

1. Does money always help people to live a healthy life, for example, there are temptations in life such as alcohol, in your opinion, is this healthy or people have money but do not use it in a good way, secondly, clean streets are not a law, but as a result of the law to preserve the environment and the payment of a fine to those who litter on the ground.

• If I become leader of my country, I will work to attract investments in renewable energy and encourage and create a real investment climate in order to protect the environment. My second promise is to establish a scientific research department affiliated with each ministry, whose mission is to devise quick creative solutions to every problem facing the environment, and to adopt and apply them on sound scientific foundations.

• As the official (virtual) president of my country, I will make two promises to my dear people, to change their lives for the better:
    The first: I will take care of the quality and quality of food, by setting up a committee of experts to evaluate food in all cities, because spoiled food will cause dangers to people's lives.
    And my other promise is: I will work to reduce carbon emissions from factories, and impose fines on those who consume oil, and things that help increase carbon emissions, in huge, and this will help solve the climate crisis.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to make my country free from corruption BECAUSE if there is no any corruption in a country then all the citizen can get there all rights and can also able to fulfill their duties and responsibility towards their nation. And my country have all the resources for development but it is not being utilize so I would promise my people to utilize our own materials to develop my nation.
    MY second promise would be that I will give my full priority on education BECAUSE today's children will be the future of the nation and if there would be educated students then all the things would be technically and nation will develop itself.

• If I were the leader of MY country (Pakistan), I would promise that I would make health and education free and there will be uniform standards of these everywhere Because Education and health play a huge role in our lives. And there are many places in Pakistan where schools and healthcare are very expensive and the poor cannot afford them.
    My second promise would be I will build houses in every province for the poor peoples and free food will also be provided there. I would also buy land and hire poor people to irrigate the land and grow crops on it to enhance the country’s production and improve agricultural export, thus enhance Pakistan’s And I'll do it Because there are many poor people in Pakistan who do not have houses to live in and they sleep on the streets and they do not get anything to eat, and they sleep hungry.

• lf l were the leader of my country, so I promise to help everyone who wants to get married and cannot afford the high costs of marriage because the issue of marriage is very expensive and also because the dream of every person is to establish his own life with whom he wants without debts because of the costs of his marriage

The second promise will be I will help scientists manufacture robots by providing them with all the necessary equipment and developing their capabilities because robots are of great importance in facilitating the lives of all people, whether scientifically, biologically or medically.

1. Does everyone want to get married, amazing_skill?

• If I were a leader of my country , l promise to issue law granting working mothers sufficient maternity leave with pay that guarantees the mother’s right to health care for her, as well as guarantees the right of the child to obtain breastfeeding and the mother’s adequate affection, until the child reaches an age that he can rely on healthy complementary food.
    The second promise, I would make programs and grants that help females who left school early to complete their studies again, in order to ensure their right to adapt to modern developments in society and to ensure that they can communicate with society by all modern.

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise my people that will be a just law and judiciary , So their freedom will not be deprive and prevent the loss of their rights, and this will increase their sense of security and stability.

My second promise is to support purposeful projects and people with rational and enlightened minds who will advance the education and economy of the state, BECAUSE the state that owns people with their minds becomes a state with a bright and prosperous future...

1. Great post, considerate_night. I think you're saying that as a leader, you would guarantee people's rights under the law and encourage development. Do you have any examples of the latter? What kind of projects did you have in mind?

1. Well, in terms of the judiciary and as the leader of my country :

1- The judiciary is independent .

2- Judges known for their integrity, white hands and clean records are appointed

3- The judge's salary will be high to avoid extortion and bribery

To achieve the highest levels of justice
        Thus, we ensure that everyone, from the president to the citizen, falls under the shadow of the law

And for projects that support creative minds :
        I will make many scientific research centers and provide them with everything they need to attract those minds
        In this way, a revolution is achieved in science and economics

ultimately , What I believe in , that the strong democracy country should gives the citizen justice and a high level of science ..

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise that I would try to end pollution from Pakistan and there would be strict rules to stop people from throwing even a single wrapper or litter. If anyone did that then they would get punished I will do it Because There is a huge pollution problem in Pakistan which needs to be addressed with strict laws.My second promise would be I will help the beggars, give jobs to the youth, remove corruption and punish the corrupt. I will do things because of which in every country there would be most respect of my country Pakistan.I will fulfill my promise Because young men in Pakistan find it very difficult to get jobs and there is a big problem of beggar and corruption in Pakistan which needs to be solved and I will help the beggars by small shelters have to be made and they need to be imparted skills that would help them land job and I also prevent corruption by expose corrupt activities and risks that may otherwise remain hidden,keep the public sector honest, transparent and accountable,
    helps stop dishonest practices,ensure that public sector employees act in the public interest.

• If I were the leader of my people, I would promise them two promises
    The first promise, that I will achieve equality for all, there is no difference between anyone, everyone is equal, because equality spreads love and happiness and helps the cohesion of society

The second promise, that I will take care, serve, and do my job to the fullest, and I will take care of the interests of everyone, humans, stones and the environment, and I will not serve special interests because this makes the people trust and love the leader, for trust, love and love are the basis of everything.

• If I were the leader of my country I would promise my people that I will provide jobs to everyone graduate and deserved because that will stop begging speacially to the children , also I will give everyone over the age 70 a monthy salary to live good life not humilated .
    Also I will activate agriculture and the economy because of that we won't need to import , and there will be a large surplus that we can export to other countries .
    Finally of that I will build an honest and rich society.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise you to achieve justice in the distribution of wealth, because it is the basis for a successful and righteous community. my second promise would to be taking care of social justice for women and children because they are the future of any nation

• If I were the leader of my country, I would restore job opportunities, because by providing job opportunities, homelessness, poverty, and the inability to provide for basic needs and rights
    And my second promise will be to protect women and provide all their rights, because providing all their rights will make a difference in society, and production will be a productive and developed country, and we will have a compliant society.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise that I would take care of the children who were orphaned one day because of the wars and conflicts in the country, because children have the right to live in peace with their families, and wars and strife were the reason for their loss of this right
    As for the second promise, I will help children who work in the streets at a young age because they have lost the right to learn and live a safe childhood, whatever the circumstances and reasons. Someday to help children find their lost rights

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to establish free recreational places for children that include all educational, educational and recreational games that guarantee everyone the right to play, especially children, because one of the rights of children is to play in order to feel psychologically comfortable, and because learning by playing develops intelligence more.
    The second promise is allocating the largest possible amount of the budget to support the health and education sectors and planning to make them free of charge 100% if possible, first at least symbolic amounts and allocating projects so that their revenues are to support health and education

• If I were the leader of my country, what would I do and why? Well, if I become the leader of my country, I will give grants to the needy, create charitable funds to help the poor and needy, and I will rebuild old houses and support needy families. The second promise and why I promise my people that I will protect them from all the dangers they may face because the people are very important to the state

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to make the judiciary autonomous BECAUSE for that all citizen will be equal before the law,here no one can do illegal work with his/her mighty.
    My second promise would be to transform people into human resources BECAUSE for that there will be no workless people in our country,and all can work for our country to develop our country.

• If I were a leader for my country, I would provide job opportunities for everyone because I see that many young people migrate, and I will stop unemployment because it worked on laziness in this society, and I will provide job opportunities for women, so that society becomes developed, and I will work to build buildings for the poor, and I will provide them with electricity and water.❤️

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise you that I will rule with justice and not oppress anyone, because injustice fosters hatred, and the members of the same community become grudges against each other.
    The second promises is to spend generously on education, because education is the basis for the advancement and progress of nations.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to make electronics more affordable because although looking on a screen can mildly damage your eyes, you may actually learn from websites online, and it saves paper used for textbooks.
    My second promise would be to provide every family with shelter, food and needs, such as clothes because some families in the UK has none of these things and are forced to cope in these harsh conditions, even in winter!

• If I were a leader of my country, I will work for permanent justice, because with this work I will eliminate crimes and bad deeds and increase the status of the state among the countries of the world, and the second promise is that I will eliminate unemployment and will provide many job opportunities and with this work we will support economy and prevent economic dependence.

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise you to solve the problem of education BECAUSE it solves all the problems of the economy, unemployment, ignorance and poverty.
    My second promise is to reconstruct the state and give the people their rights of expression freely because it is the base of democracy that allows all people to express themselves freely without fear or biases.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to give home and a proper life to those who are homeless and destitute or if they are in need BECAUSE I believe that everyone should treat others the way they want to be treated.
    My second promise would be to help make the planet a better home for others BECAUSE I want the world to be a better place to live in.Also I will try to prevent global warming and plastic pollution so that clean oxygen arries for us to breathe in.

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise you that I will make different parties in the country because when there is more than one opinion, the possibility of solving the problems that the society encounters in its various forms increases because many ideas have different solutions to different problems.

The second promise will be that I will increase job opportunities for women in all businesses, because this is a development of the economy, and because this increases success and different ideas, because women, by the nature of their thinking, are different from men, this increases the inventions that work on developing the economy of the country.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to ensure justice because justice means equality and giving everyone his rights and this will reduce crime and other issues.
    My second promise would be to ensure that my country will do all its efforts to reduce the global warning and carbons emission because as far as I know if we don't the humanity will be at Risk of Extinction

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to Create a law that prevents early marriage, because early marriage leads to divorce, bad psychological, health and social impact, and depriving girls of education.
    My second promise would be Raising the level of interest in vocational rehabilitation and developing training and vocational rehabilitation centers in a manner that is commensurate with technological development and the needs of society, because this contributes to providing job opportunities for young people.

• If I were the leader of a country, I would contribute a lot to building markets everywhere so that everyone could have access as soon as possible, and I would raise awareness for sellers by licensing prices to suit all groups
    As for the second promise, I will contribute and take care of paying certain amounts every month to poor families so that they can buy their needs of all kinds.

• If you are the leader of my country, I will promise you that I will meet all the needs of the poor families in my country, because there are a large number of poor families who need great support from us in order to continue their lives, including providing them with clothes, because in the winter they need heavy clothes to protect them from the cold, and the second promise will be the treatment of all Age groups because there are a large number of people who have diseases, but hospitals treat certain types and provide them with medicines

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise you that I will provide free education in all its stages and that education will be compulsory, because learning is the first step in the ladder of growth and development.
    As for the second promise, I will study all the demands and rights of the people and meet them according to priority, because the people's demands are very important.

• If I were the leader of MY country, l would promise to Providing security and safety because without them there will be no economic or social stability
    My second promise would be Providing job opportunities for citizens because it will enable them to provide a decent life for their families

• Being an opinion in raising awareness of my people about how to use modern technology properly because my people have a lack of awareness about how to use technology
    The second promise is to hold elections because I think it is the best solution for the survival of the country without collapse. If the state has strict and strong laws that are applied honestly and conscientiously, then there is no fear for the state, even if it is engaged in battles and wars.

• If I were a leader of my country,I would promise to improve and support the vocational specialties for both male and female students by qualifying teachers specialized in vocational edueation, introducing industrial schools, and applying the latest devices and equipment there because I believe that societies do not only need for academic specialists but also for vocational specialists to develop economy as well as civilization.
    My second promise would be I will rebuild the homes destroyed by wars, provide people with food and fresh water,and support families who have lost one of their members to live in peace, security and safety.

• I of a pewas a leaderople and my first promise was to be loyal to them Applying justice among all individuals, working for equality and giving rights to all people And the second promise, I promise you that ignorance will not spread in my country and among my people, and that crimes will not spread, no matter what the law would punish him severely to serve as an example for everyone who wants to commit a crime. I am keen to develop education in my country, and that education be applied on the ground, and that it is suitable for all students’ minds. And that the costs that a person needs to enter school to learn are very cheap to suit all people.
    I'll make sure the country is better off.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise I will educate every child who cannot afford the tuition fees because it is one of the rights of the child and prevent ignorance and my second promise is that I will try as much as I can to provide job opportunities and reduce the use of technology so as not to challenge unemployment and the availability of job opportunities for young people.

• If I am the leader of my country, I promise you that I will transform my country into a green palette with beautiful colors to decorate the country with flowers and trees. Trees absorb carbon dioxide and give us oxygen, and they have a role in purifying the air. We must rely on plant food better than animal food in order to reduce global warming. . As for the second promise: to provide a job opportunity for young people to eliminate unemployment and increase the income of families, thus providing safety for women, children and society as a whole.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to Develop a comprehensive national plan for youth that adopts the principle of participation in identifying needs, planning, and then implementing, because this will solve the problem of unemployment that calls on many young people to leave the country.
    My second promise would be Support individual and collective youth projects because they work to raise the social and economic capacities of youth, and provide the necessary support and guidance to them.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to Conducting research and studies and issuing bulletins and publications related to youth. Cooperating with the various media and carrying out awareness campaigns because it leads to education and awareness in the fields of youth and childhood.
    My second promise would be Forming pressure bodies from the youth that work to follow the laws related to youth because it works to accustom young people to exercise freedom of opinion and expression and respect for others as well as providing their requirements.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to Changing the curricula taught in schools and universities, because this will develop the spirit of creativity and scientific research among young people and establish this in their souls.
    My second promise would be Supporting and rehabilitating sports and cultural clubs and helping them to carry out various activities because they are the most sensitive to the different needs of young people.

• If I were the leader of my country ,I would would promise to eradicate hunger and
    poverty Of the people because eradicating hunger and poverty helps people to improve their quality of life and their health condition . My 2nd promise is that I would focus on gender equity because it helps to give more to those who really need it to fulill their basic needs.

• If I were a leader of my country I would make a provision of free education in my country in order to produce skilled manpower's and I would increase the salary of peasants,labours,farmers in order to engage youths in this professions without any hesitation

• If I were the leader of my country, I would restore the dignity of my country, make health insurance and provide education for all people, and I will enact a law to punish those who contributed to the corruption of the country and harmed its interests.
    And my second promise is that I will prevent the existence of private ownership, and in addition to the prohibition of private ownership, all resources and production tools are in the hands of the state. Thus, support will increase significantly and gradually for state goods and services, and I will support the rest of the countries with them.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to end the Palestinian division and effectively achieve the national reconciliation because this will make my country stronger and to live in more peaceful ways.
    My second promise would be investment in youth by creating more job opportunities for them because this will decrease the unemployment rate and contribute to economic development of my country.

• If I were the leader of a country,I would provide free and fair job opportunities for all youth to make them feel self dependent and earn good income for their families because the youth of today seek jobs of their choice and qualification.
    My second promise would be to have an ear for people 's concerns and solve their problems because the honest and true leader showcases his work not just in words ,but also with his deeds.

• If I were a leader of my country, I would work to create a clean and green environment for everyone not just for humans, but also for birds and animals to live a happy life because we need to save the greenery around us.
    Secondly , I would work to improve infrastructure and provide better housing facilities including water and electricity since the are priority in my country.

• If I were a leader of my country , l promise to I would make education free so that so that
    poor students can study in university because poverty is major problem in our country.
    The second promise, I would strengthen the security and stability of my country because I believe in peace and non violence .

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to change the curriculum to keep pace with the era in which we live and the circumstances in which we live. The second promise is to issue a law stipulating the imposition of a penalty on anyone who tries to exploit children by any means, because one of the rights of the child is not to exploit them.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to eliminate the phenomenon of street children who work at an early age, trying to help their parents to live like other families, by doing small projects for these poor families to ensure a decent life for them and a safe life.
    The second promise is to establish rehabilitative and educational institutions to rehabilitate street children and integrate them into schools with the rest of the children of their age to ensure that they obtain their right to education and to live in peace and their right to life .

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to Rais e the salaries of teachers and preserve their rights, because they bear a great responsibility and safety, as they will teach our children and raise them in a sound upbringing and this is a very exhausting and tiring work.
    The second promise is to Ensure the right of teachers to job security, which guarantees them all their rights, because the teacher has a great role in raising it and raising it in society.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise my people to make education free Because I believe that Education can change the circumstances and stability of a national it must be in reach of everyone either rich or poor. I want my literacy rates to fly high for the development of my nation.

The second promise I would make is that I will make a law, which will have equal to to everyone Because in my country rich people can buy everything like Justice, Faith and hope. So I would like to implement a same law for everyone to insure security and trust among my people.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would have promised that I would pay great attention to matters of agriculture and land reclamation, and I would build a number of dams and barrages, and cut branches for rivers.

To focus the population towards agriculture and natural matters, and to stay away from industry matters that increase global warming

And my second promise will be about the work of charities aimed at helping the poor and needy because this phenomenon is also very widespread, especially in South Africa. When I collect these donations, I will eliminate this phenomenon.

• If I were the leader,
    I promise to live in safety because every human being wants to live in safety and provide him with his livelihood...

My second promise: I will promise them help and respect, because everyone wants respect and help for his relatives, friends and country ...

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to establish an airport to facilitate travel from one country to another, as travel is difficult. Sometimes a person cannot travel and is deprived of seeing his relatives. My second promise would be trying to liberate my country so that it can live in peace where there is no anxiety and fear in the heart of my country's children, and I will increase job opportunities for young people so that they do not think of emigrating from my country to another country. I will also lower the price of food, gold, drink, and clothing, in addition to cleaning and decorating the streets, so that my country will be clean, safe and beautiful.

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise you that there are educational grants, and I will develop the presence of science and scholars in my country by granting them travel abroad and giving them a high-quality education like Japan and America. .... Because education is the reason for the success, development and progress of society, as it will make my country free of ignorance

The second promise will be
    The use of renewable energy is the first word and sentence in the constitution of the law so that my town becomes livable, as when I abide by my first promise, I will ensure that there is an advanced generation who will manufacture devices that benefit humans as they are environmentally friendly because taking safety precautions from now will ensure a safe present and future for living, so we must learn And we know the generationsTo ensure a bright and secure future.

• If I was leader of my country, I would promise to establish more schools and allow all genders and races to attend because it accentuates human rights and equality.

My second promise would be to fund and assist the work of farms because it would ensure a stability with crops and it would support the prevention of food shortages, allowing everyone to receive a meal.

• If l were the leader of My country I would promise Providing job opportunities for all who are able to work
    Because...this will eliminate unemploy
    ment rates in my people
    My second promise l would Provide homes that are tolerant of climate fluctuations, Because...
    this will reduce the death rate among my people due to climatic fluctuations.

• On the off chance that I am the head of my country, I guarantee to believe the activities of different pioneers after I leave office, since I will proceed with what I began and keep a connection between individuals and the public authority to assist with resolving worldwide issues like environmental change .

My second promise will be to foster systems to assist various gatherings with thinking and offer their speculations in worldwide discussions in light of the fact that taking advantage of my kin's intellectual abilities is the thing that many have neglected to do, I will do it to demonstrate that I came to lead my country, not to appreciate positions, and this will expand individuals' trust in me.

• Assuming I were the head of my country, I will guarantee my kin that will be an equitable law and legal executive , So their opportunity won't be deny and forestall the deficiency of their freedoms, and this will build their feeling of safety and solidness.

My subsequent guarantee is to help intentional undertakings and individuals with normal and illuminated personalities who will propel the instruction and economy of the state, BECAUSE the express that possesses individuals with their psyches turns into a state with a brilliant and prosperous future.

• In case I were the head of my country, I will guarantee you to change the law on tossing and consuming waste, since this gravely influences nature, in light of the fact that the rising smoke contaminates the air and influences human wellbeing, since individuals can experience the ill effects of heart and vein sicknesses and can prompt early passing. We can keep away from this by reusing waste.

The subsequent guarantee: I will assist with making machines to reuse squander so we can lessen ecological contamination, so we can likewise make occupations for individuals, so we can end starvation and neediness and a ton of these things the nation over

• Expecting that I am the highest point of my country, I confirmation to acknowledge the activities of different pioneers after I leave office, since I will proceed with what I began and keep a relationship among individuals and the public ability to assist with settling in general issues like natural change

The subsequent confirmation will be to urge strategy to assist distinctive social events with thinking and arrangement their theories in generally discussions considering the way that taking advantage of my family's insightful limits is the thing that many have neglect to do, I will do it to show that I came to lead my country, not to see the worth in positions, and this will develop individuals' trust in me

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to make my country "carbon negative" BECAUSE in few decades carbon emission will be the biggest enemy we will be fighting against.
    Besides my second promise would be to remove corruption from my country . The reason is that if there is no corruption in a country then almost everyone can get there all rights and by this they able to fulfill their duties and responsibility towards their nation . This will also help my country to flourish and stand out.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to ensure equality of women in every sectors. Being a resident of a south Asian country, I get to see women being deprived of their rights in almost every sector. We cannot expect our country to prosper if we cannot ensure the equal rights to women as the number of women in my country is not less. And the contribution of the women in the society is a must for the development of the country.

My second promise would be to encourage and sponsor new ideas and projects from youths that can help me build my country. Often it is seen that a lot of science fairs take place and the students come up with very innovative ideas that may help the country solving many problems. But in lack of enough support, these ideas get lost. Students are the future of any country and by sponsoring and supporting their innovative ideas, we can encourage them. I think it would really be a good step for my country.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would try my best to ensure a secure life for the women of my country. Of course security of lifestyle concerns everyone, but my country being at the top of rape cases last year, requires a lot more concern on the security and welfare of women.
    Secondly, I would increase job opportunities in my country when it comes to science. Job sectors concerning physics and chemistry have very less to offer and make our country a victim of brain drain.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to remove child labour.It will be easy to remove child labour by giving employment to the young in those family where the children work as day labourers and will provide education to those children.

My second promise would be to make my country a Fourth Industrial Revolution based country where a digital education will be imposed and almost every people will get chance to work internationally and this will also help to remove illiteracy and unemployment.

• if I could get the chance to be a leader of my country,then i would have surely changed the education system and would have improved it.Because i live in a country where the students get depressed when they think about their future as our education system is built up in such a way which is not suitable for all the students....especially for the students in rural areas.Another cause is that i think our educational system is not built up for having knowledge in proper way.Rather it is built up in such a way that the students are bound to memorize both necessary a nd unnecessary things,as a result,they lose their interest in studying and they only read for getting good marks.
    My 2nd promise would be that i would increase the vocational work's training centers....because my countries people suffers from the lack of jobs...as a result a lot of people remains without getting any job even though they have completed their higher studies ...so, i want to establish some vocational work training center where these people would get a chance to establish themself by their own.As a result,all the country people would start to become potential of the country.

• If I were the leader of my country I would promise the the people that the garments worker get their deserved wage and expatriates who earn remittance get proper training ,facility and opportunity.
    Because they have a huge contribution in the economy of our country but they do not enjoy the facilities and lifestyle they deserved
    Garments worker are employed in a cheap wage on the contrary they work very hard day and night
    The expatriates of our country earns foreign currency but do not enjoy a good lifestyle in foreign soil. They are also deprived of proper training and communication skill for which they face hardship
    My second promise would be protecting the forest and ecosystem of my country

• If I were the leader of my country, firstly I would promise to eradicate the problem of unemployment because it is the burning issue or problem in my country which is dragging my country from the effective development.
    Secondly, If I were the leader of my country I would promise to do the planned and proper urbanization because unplanned urbanization is also one of the obstacle of development as it invites a lot of problem like pollution,narrow roads , degradation of natural resources etc.

• If I was the leader of my country, I would be careful On the cultural renaissance in my country, that is, I will turn my people into an educated and conscious society and get rid of the crisis facing us now as a camera, a crisis in the issue of climate change and many other issues, which is the problem of lack of awareness, we are now We struggle to make people aware of the problems facing us, but if we are a conscious and educated society, we will be able to overcome all these problems by starting work and not waiting. The second promise that I will make to my country is that I will be fully responsible for the voices of my people. Now we and I personally as a citizen of Gaza face difficulties when we want to raise our voice to speak about a problem facing us. We face problems in delivering We voted for our leader, this thing must stop and the people must feel that their leader cares about their voice and their affairs

• If I were the leader of my country, I will simply prepare my people with justice, because with justice we will obtain stability and preserve people’s rights .
    My second promise is to achieve development in a way that guarantees them good services, suitable job opportunities, and a better standard of living for people. By achieving justice and development, we will establish a developed and stable country. In my view, justice and development are the priority.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to develop the education and health systems, because they are the basis for the improvement and development of society

The second promise will be that I will try to raise the salaries of the education sector because they help establish generations for the better

• If I become a leader, I promise the following:
    1. To lead a decent life
    2. That the state’s decision be in our hands and not in the hands of another state.
    3. Improving their living life and daily income.
    4. Improving medical services, building hospitals, a seat for every student, and a bed for every patient.
    5. I will not isolate myself from my team and community, but rather remain a participant soon and present in all occasions and circumstances.
    6. I will not submit to a party or individual, regardless of their experience and competence, and I will endeavor to distribute my sources of knowledge, sensing and information, and direct my directions based on data and circumstances, not on personal dictates.
    7. Providing rewards and appreciation to the work team.
    8. Effective communication with my people.
    9. Study decisions well and their repercussions well before making them.
    10. Benefit from the skills of team membe.

• If I were the leader of my country,I would promise that those people who doesn't have money i will provied them free treatement . Second promise i will provide the job for the jobless peoples with their intrest or capability.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to install more security because I wouldn't want my country to be in danger of war or criminals. My second promise would be to have a more variety of jobs because there is more trade to make a higher income for the people and the people can enjoy their jobs.

• If i was a leader of my country,I would promise the country a safe space where they can be themselves without hate or fear.The second promise would make would be to have more green spaces such as parks and nature reserves so as to encourage people to be more eco friendly.

• If I could be leader of my country, I would promise to make all children to be able to go to school because in some places such as Afghanistan, children are not allowed to go to school just because of their race or gender. It is also important for all children to get a good education so that they can live independent lives when they grow up.

My second promise would be to give charity to all homeless people and all the children that sell stuff on the stuff on the streets since it unfair and unhealthy to all the children.

• If l were the leader of my country
    The first promise is that I will give the unemployed and graduates priority in getting jobs because it is a citizen's right.
    The second promise is the reclamation of agricultural land for self-sufficiency and also for export abroad and the expansion of trade with countries.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to Pay attention to the environment and the cleanliness of public places and streets, and exaggerating the green patch
    Allocating a dual fund, governmental and private, to investigate the needy and the poor, and for those who are pardoned, in a manner that preserves their dignity.
    My second promise is to develop a plan to bring illiteracy to zero in the Palestinian society in a record time .
    And the establishment of modern research centers for those who have new and useful innovative tendencies
    Selection of outstanding students of both sexes, taking care of them and meeting their requirements.

• If I was the leader of my country, I would promise to make sure that everyone is treated equally for example, I would stop racism, sexism and ageism and this is because I believe that you should treat people how you want to be treated and I don't think it matters what colour your skin is, what gender you are or how old you are. Another promise I would make is everyone will always have a house to live in and food to eat with clean water to drink because I believe no one should be sleeping on the streets or starve or water to drink since you can't survive without food or water.

• . Well, if I were the leader of my country, I would help with economic and social support (equality), fulfill their desires and give them their rights, because my country has a large percentage of poverty and unemployment, and the second promise is to guarantee security and stability for them and the lack of wars because this affects the development and emergence of the country

• When I become president, the first decision I will make will be to protect women and children in particular, and the second decision will be to maintain duties.

1. Can you tell us more about what the second one means, versatile_music?

• If I become president of my country, I will decide to treat people equally, and secondly, I will decide to protect human rights

• If I were a leader of my country, I will call for making strong unity among the people of the country because by creating unity we can cross every hurdles against the development of the country and can make a peaceful environment.

• If I was a leader if my country, The first thing I will do is to tackle tackle the problem of corruption. As we are now, Nigeria is 16th in the world when it comes to crime rate, and unlike other countries, we don't show any signs of reducing this.

My second promise will be the issue of non use of mineral resources. The mineral resources in Nigeria are so much yet we don't make any use of them. We have states like Edo, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Ijesha, Oyo, which make abundant GOLD that could make us a stand-out country when it comes to wealth.

• If I were a leader of my country , The first promise I would do develop a plan to bring illiteracy to zero in the Palestinian society in a record time.
    And the establishment of modern research centers for those who have new and useful innovative tendencies
    Selection of outstanding students of both sexes, taking care of them and meeting their requirements.
    My second promise is Paying attention to the environment and the cleanliness of public places and streets, and exaggerating the green patch.
    Allocating a dual fund, governmental and private, to investigate the needy and the poor, and for those who are pardoned, in a manner that preserves their dignity.

• If I were a leader of my country ,I will lower the prices of all prices and lower the wages of all workers, especially the physically and mentally handicapped.
    The second promise is Developing the efficiency of government employees and working to organize their exit abroad.

• If I were the leader of my country , I would attract investments in renewable energy and encouraging and creating a real investment climate.
    My second promise is Restructuring the Radio and Television Corporation and the judiciary and enacting laws and legislation that first preserve the dignity of citizens, their discipline and behavior in all public places and service interests and others.

• If you are the leader of my country, I will promise you a profound amendment to the constitution and the building of a strong economy, because it is the best solution for keeping the state alive without collapsing.

• If I were a leader of my country , The first promise is to expand in granting loans to young people on easy financial terms, but under tight control over their actual activity and following up on its development.
    The second promise is to develop the Public Transport Authority and its vehicles and establish branches in cities for internal and inter-city transport through modern cars and a reduced riding tariff for buses and microbuses, and work to reduce traffic accidents.

1. Oh, a good leader, and what you will do for the youth will certainly increase your justice and the beauty of your country for all meanings.

• If I was a leader if my country, I will promise to develop the principle that no one is above the law is firmly established. Every official, no matter how high his position, is liable to stand before the judiciary if he is accused of any violation.
    And secondly , Directing support to small and medium productive enterprises, whether through customs regulations, taxes or service prices.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to plant as many plants as possible BECAUSE plants provide oxygen and plants are indeed good to reduce stress, anxiety and fatigue.They help with breathing.As trees grow, they help stop climate change by removing carbon dioxide from the air, storing carbon in the trees and soil, and releasing oxygen into the atmosphere. Plants and Trees provide many benefits to us,in everyday life.
    My second promise would be that I will take a large plot of land and grow more and more vegetables in it and I will also inform the people that they will also grow more vegetables and grains BECAUSE one of the main reasons people eat a healthy food is to maintain a healthy weight or to lose weight,heart health,strong bones and teeth, better mood and energy levels,improved memory and brain health.

1. This entry does not follow the rules. You are only allowed to enter the competition once. Your account has been suspended.

• If I were the leader of my country, I will promise you not to do evil and what is poor and dark for our country as leaders did before, impoverishing and decimating their people and oppressing them and making them suffer from cold, hunger, and hopelessness and gain freedom because. This hurts me and hurts my beloved people for whom leaders have always lived for the sake of justice and equality in order to secure it.

The second promise will be to spread humanitarian principles and strive to make my country a refuge for the oppressed, not for my people to leave it and go and move because this harms my people and my town, and my goal is to make it the seat of science, culture, justice and safety...

• If I were the leader of MY country, I will promise them to provide them with security and safety because I have lived almost all my life without security. Security and safety are the two most important things in the country.

My second promise is that they advance in science and study because they are also the most important and reduce ignorance, and although I live in a country where there is no security, we have not left science and knowledge.

• If I were a leader of MY country ,I would promise all of you to depend on ourselves and meet our needs without the need for any other country, and we will be definitely able to export things to other countries because economic dependency in all its forms is what makes society strong.

My second promise is to create a strong society by planning to give high salaries for all country employees and workers and encouraging professional and technical work to compete other countries .

• If I was the leader of my country I would promise equality for everyone because no one should be treated unfairly because they have a different skin colour or have a different belief; everyone should and will be treated equally. My second promise is I will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to make sure our climate is environmentally friendly because if we don't start doing something our Earth will die very quickly. I will stop letting you use fossil fuels and start using better power like solar.

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to be a pleasant and accurate leader BECAUSE it's not nice. you should ALWAYS treat people how you want to be treated. I would give free education for school it is important to have knowledge and free healthcare.

• If I were be the leader of my country our country is not developed country is is developing country and in the case of Nepal it is country of natural beauty so , I promise that I will utilize it properly and give more priority to the tour sector so , it create a job opportunity to the public and I will make our country in the no corruption country and perhaps I will also give the priority to agriculture.
    when in our country baburm bhattari became pm he decide that he use the car which is made in Nepal and now the company is closed so , if I were the leader I give more priority to the those product which is made inside Nepal and I will promise that I will open the many more school in different places so that children can get the education properly.

• If I were the leader of my country l promise to work to issue a law criminalizing domestic violence to protect the family from violence.
    The second promise is to Work to enact a law that prohibits discrimination against women, ensuring their freedom to engage in all fields.

• If I am the leader of my country, I would prosime my people that I will make the prices of food, clothing etc, appropriate, because I want the second promise is that I will try hard to provide jop opportunities for every one, because l watche many young people migrating from their country to other countries for job opportunities 💙

1. This is very wonderful. In these years, the world has witnessed a major downturn in the economy. It is better that we all unite on your list with our people in order to obtain the necessities of life

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to determine the minimum wage for workers, reducing the number of working hours, and seeking health insurance for them that guarantees their right to treatment .
    The second promise is to provide all health, educational and recreational services for people with special needs free of charge and in proportion to their needs And trying to integrate them with the rest of the individuals in society to guarantee them the right to life.

• If I were a leader of my country, the first thing that I’d do is tell my people that we will never fight and get in war. The second thing that I would do is make sure that everyone is being treated equally with respect ✊🏾👊🏻👱🏻‍♀️👦🏻

• If i were the ruler of my country i want to spread justice in my country there would be no injustice . i spread equality and there would be no racial discrimination . i spread security and safety . i want to build a conscious generation to build my people . i want to develop technology . the economic level of the people .

• If I were a leader of my country, I promise my dear people, and the first promise is the development of scientific competencies, because in my country we suffer from the emigration of scientific competencies to other countries due to the state’s lack of interest in them, so they resort to emigration to other countries The other is where they care about them. The second promise is education, as we know education is important in our lives, but in our country we suffer from problems with education, and there are many people who want to learn, but because of their circumstances they cannot, so be As a leader of my country, I will urge that everyone in my country receive an education.

• If I were are the leader of my country, I will promise you in the measures you take in terms of what is best for the country and the decisions that concern the people for equality between the president and the people because there are countries of injustice that result from racism where they care about high ranks..♡°

My second promise is that the system of government after me in the country is a monarchy through the Crown Prince, because I feel that if the choice is left to the people, some people who wish for the presidency will be oppressed and deprived of it. It does not lead to military coups against them, and I hope that does not happen..♡°

• If I were the leader of MY country, I would promise to take care of the mental health of the people of our citizen.Because most of the people in todays world are mentally unhealthy.they suffer from depression,stress etc.we know that mental health is more important than physical health.if anyone is mentally depressed he can not do any work properly and the development of the country will be hampered.For this,i will make proper arrangement of recreations in the state and will take proper steps so that ,no one can stay in mentally depression and lead a healthy life.

My second promise would be to remove Biotechnology risk because many important animals and plants are extincting day by day ,it creates a dangerous situation to the environment of that country.So to make my country fresh and unpolluted i will take the necessary steps.Such as:-If one anyone kills any animals without any reason he should be brought under laws and also the steps to keep our country well and healthy,I will take all of this.

• If you were the leader of my country, I will promise you that I will develop the country financially, economically and morally and make the city flourish among the world and make it one of the most important countries
    The second promise is that I will build houses for those who need housing, and I will provide the people with job opportunities, because early on in the day they suffer from a lack of work

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise that I will work in the formation and building of institutions for the discovery of archaeological sites in my country, and my second promise will be to work to provide suitable employment opportunities for my people and their education.

• If you are the leader of my country, I will promise you that I will focus my attention on the youth category because they are the youth of the future and the renaissance of the country
    The second promise will be to establish a zakat fund to help the poor

• If l were a leader of my country, I will promise you: Security, stability and law enforcement for all
    And equality for all in rights and duties because there is no difference between members of the same people.

The second promise will be economic progress in the country because economic progress contributes to the country's renaissance and development and achieving financial stability for families in the country.

• If I was the leader of my country, I would make a huge charity for poor people, let everyone go to school and stop littering.I would stop people from selling bad things.I will also teach people to respect everyone

• If you are the leader of my country, I will help you first by preventing women from being abused in any way and I will preserve all their rights for them because women are half of society, but in my opinion the whole of society, and the reason for promoting women is to spread awareness and advanced thought. The second promise will be that I will preserve the citizens’ right to participate in the management of public affairs and participate in politics through the formation of trade unions and associations and the nomination for elections. The reason for this is to occupy public positions and jobs on the basis of equal opportunities and to hold meetings for continuous development for the better.

• if I am the leader of a country ,the first thing I want to do is increase the economy in it and provide scholarships to poor students because they are the backbone of the nation and they are the infrastructure for its economic,scientific and technological advancement.
    the second promise that I want to achieve is to impose a law not to do any practices that harm the environment anyone who violates this law will be punished because this would preserve the environment and not increase its pollution

• If I were a leader of my country, I would promise you to develop the means and methods of education as follows:
    Replacing the blackboard with a smart board, opening the door for trips abroad to exchange and disseminate cultures between countries by communicating the student's information to his colleagues, and replacing books with computers for study.
    Because the schools we have in Palestine are not developed, so in my opinion, we must work on developing them to be among the important countries that preserve their generations to promote self-reliance so that they are effective, and of course we do not forget the important role of the teacher in helping the student in the way of using and developing these things.
    The second promise to my country is that when I become a leader, I will work on reviving handicrafts in Palestine, such as embroidery, painting on glass, engraving on wood and gift wrapping, because if these industries entered the global market, they would have won hard

• If I were the leader of my country,l ’d promise to provide architectural housing for homeless and provide job opportunities for unemployment ,And I promise to try to find solutions for overcrowding and road working.

• Personally, i agree with this. I think this because it would help with the amount of positive cases and stop people spreading the disease public.

• I would promise the Homeless free healthy, cooked meals, I would promise to take littering consequences to the extreme,

• I would be the prime minister of England I would promise the free market and stop the regulation of businesses also I would improve on our countries climate change record instead of just talking about change, I would actually act on it because I would work with other countries to help me, COP26 showed us that we need to work internationally to solve climate change by cleaning the oceans and stopping deforestation by banning cutting down trees in certain areas and also stopping pollution by using machines built to collect rubbish from the oceans.

• If i were the leader of my country,i would promise to clean the oceans because if the ocean is full of litter there would be no more animals. My second promise would be to give the homeless a free house and food and a job. This would help the country because there would be less homeless people and there would be more animals.

• If i was the leader of my country i would promise to try to stop waste food because there is more waste food then humans the waste food can be turned into fuels or for food for animals . my second promise would be to build some more house with free food for people who don't have lots of money for house and food and a job interview so they can start to live a better life.

• I would be the prime minister of England and the first thing I would change would be better public transport. At the moment, there is currently not enough funding going into the sector, evidently with the Eastern leg of HS2 being canceled and things like bus & train links being incredibly unreliable, especially in the North. The second thing that I would change would be the public housing system, as it is incredibly oversubscribed and the accommodation is currently extremely inadequate.

• lf l were the leader of my country l would promise to help you orphaned children because they are considered the most important and most valuable people in need of help and according to the Fourth Geneva Convention, every country must take care of every child where there was no sponsor for him provided that he is of the same nationality and religion
    My second promise would be to secure a home for all people, because there are those who find it difficult to bear the costs of life and to protect them from the bitter cold and the sweltering heat.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would provide distinguished education and training for young groups who do not have access to employment or education opportunities. This will promote youth employment and reduce unemployment through macroeconomic measures. I felt sorrow and grief for our youth who left Gaza due to bad situation and were drown and dead while they were fighting to live in a good economic level
    My second promise would be building a lot of specialized hospitals and appoint experienced health staff. The patients will not pay money for treatment. Health staff will receive the best salaries. So Palestinians will not die while waiting to travel for treatment.

• If I were the leader of my country, I promise them that I will be a just and persistent leader, spreading security, stability and comfort to the citizens, and this is what our country lacks.
    My second promise is to enforce a law that preserves their rights.

• If i was the leader of my country (mainly America), I would promise to change jail sentences. What i mean is this: after doing something bad that could effect someones life there should be an option to do something for the environment like rewinding or picking up litter ect...

My second promise would be more about the environment. Something like making the price of electric cars lower so that they are more accessible making the planet less air polluted. I know that some people might thing about how people have been taught, "Stop, Look, Listen." and thing but where is the listen. Well in my defence they should making a new one like," Stop, Look, Look, Think."

Thats all my promises.

• If I was a leader of a country the promises I'll make is allow freedom to any innocent people because in the last century many people have suffered over lots of events and it even continues today. The other promise is to be more eco-friendly because tragic events has occurred due to the greed of humanity and it can't really continue rapidly if a entire nation is vowing to do their hardest and stop it.

• If I were a leader of my country, I would promise the people that we would stop producing carbon emissions. For example I would convert all diesel and petrol cars to electric. Global Warming is a major problem that the world is facing: we are emitting an extortionate amount of pollution that Earth's atmosphere can't handle. This must be stopped at all costs!
    My second promise would be giving the people free education because many unfortunate individuals throughout the world are not given this incredible opportunity. The education in my country would provide all the necessary subjects that the people would require.

• If I were the leader of my country I would PROMISE to fasten the speed of Indian judiciary system BECAUSE there are loads of case that are piled up and unnecessarily dragged for ages by simply stating"lack of evidence".
    My second promise would be to provide the basic access to good education to all the citizens of the country BECAUSE there are changes that needed to be made in the present system by focusing more on practical concepts rather than theoretical ones.

• If I were a leader of my country, I would promise to never avoid a subject brought up by any member of the public or parliament and discuss it to the fullest with a possible solution because politicians are notorious for neglecting and ignoring many problems which allowed them to take control but are extremely unfair or dangerous. The second promise to my country would be that I would assist state schools where many resources could be scarce and children are often denied many learning opportunities which people of a higher class have plenty of and may waste.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to reduce greenhouse gas emissions because it is a problem that we really need to face quickly and if we don't it could have disastrous effects. I would do this by monitoring the amount of greenhouse gas the country gives out per day and ask businesses to cut down on it if they are giving out too much.

My second promise to my country would be to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for primary and secondary schools. I would do this by looking at how safe students feel in school and station more security staff around the schools to protect from any outside threats if concerns are raised.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to make al petrol/diesel vehicles into electric cars by letting drivers with a petrol/diesel vehicle switch for an electric vehicle of the same price for free because petrol/diesel vehicles emit a big fraction of carbon dioxide into the air which is destroying the environment. My second promise would be to make tall buildings with vehicle which emit close to no carbon dioxide. The buildings would hold homeless people because they may not be able to afford to live in a house due to rent and they can live in this flat for free.

• If I was the leader for my country, my first promise would be that poverty would not be valued in my country and I will spend a lot of money making sure that everyone a steady salary. However, it is against the law not to work so it will be fairer.
    My second promise would be that there will be plenty of gyms around so everyone can get fit. The reason behind that is that physical obesity is a problem and we need to make sure we have the chance to do something active.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would promise to help equality against women, racism and LGBTQUIAP+ and disabled people because I think that this is a really big issue in our world today. I think that these people can feel terrified in their daily life even thought people are trying to raise awareness. Our world is dominated by people who are cisgender, white, straight, male and able-bodied and so people don't feel comfortable.

My second promise would be to deal with the climate crisis. I would make sure people eat less red meat and don't use or recycle single-use plastics. I also think that food waste is a huge issue. People do completely unnecessary things and throw away food which is perfectly fine! This makes me really angry because some people don't have enough to eat and food waste makes loads of emissions. A solution for this could be that if wealthy people have surplus food that is still good to eat it can be re-distributed to people who cannot afford basic essentials. This would be combat the climate crisis and poverty at the same time!

• If I were the leader of my country, I would have promised to eradicate illiteracy, because if there was no good education, I would not have the elements of a civilized state. My second promise is to spread awareness about the dangers of drug abuse and then gradually prevent it because of its very bad social and economic effects on the individual and society.

• If I were the leader of my country, I would have promised to eradicate illiteracy, because if there was no good education, I would not have the elements of a civilized state. My second promise is to spread awareness about the dangers of drug abuse and then gradually prevent it because of its very bad social and economic effects on the individual and society.