#14 Interview who?

09 December 2021

Winners Announced!

A huge thank you to everyone who entered the competition this week. It was great to see all of your explanations about why issues in the news are important to YOU. Our winners this week really stood out for how personal they made their entries. They are…

awesome_cloud of Rafah Prep (B) Girls School in Occupied Palestinian Territory, who wants to interview Mark Zuckerberg about his new virtual-reality “Metaverse”

and

kind_goat of Tarun Madhyamik Vidyalaya in Nepal, who wants to ask the previous prime minister of Nepal about the stability of the government.

Your questions were great - well done!

Competition Rules

Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:

1. ONLY ENTER ONCE
  2. DON'T COPY
  3. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.

This competition will close at 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday. Good luck!

The Competiton

With every new topic, you get the opportunity to hear from new experts on the Hub. But if you could speak to anyone about any news story, who would you choose?

Skill Description Competition Listening

Your challenge this week is to...

1. Pick ONE person from ANY news story to interview. For example, it could be a leader, a celebrity or someone with a particular perspective

2. Say what you would ask them

Your entry should be no more than THREE SENTENCES LONG.

You could structure your competition entry like this:

• I would like to interview...(insert person here) to learn more about...(insert news story here).
  • The question I would ask is...(insert question here).
  • I would ask this because... (insert reasons here).
Top Tips
  • Read the other competition entries first so that your idea is original
  • Your person and question MUST link to a news story
  • Make your entry personal to YOU

Comments (134)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• Well, I'd like to do an interview with Mr. Naveed Noormal (Diplomatic at the Embassy of Afghanistan in London).
    I would like to ask him a question that has been in my mind for a while, which is, could there be a some person who incited the two conflicting sides against Afghanistan?? , to provoke a conflict between them or thing like that, and I chose this question because it could constitute a difference in the focus of the conflict, if the matter was true.
    And as for the reason for choosing Mr. Naveed, because he has knowledge of this matter, and perhaps he has the answer

1. Good question, pioneering_wilddog, but I'm not sure about Mr Noormal's current role. It seems that he left his position at the Afghan embassy in London last year, but you're still correct in saying that he's knowledgeable about Afghanistan and the conflict there. Could you say more about who is on each of the two sides you mention, as well as what you mean when you ask whether a third party might have incited the discord in the country? What would that look like?

1. Well, at first, I mean the two parties, the Taliban, and the American forces, and the point of the question was, I think that there is someone who has enmity with one of the two parties, or even it could be both, so he incited them against each other, to provoke a conflict between them, And he finishes it, and remains in the arena without losing a single drop of blood, and from here Afghanistan is nothing but a victim, which has nothing to do with the issue at all.

2. I agree with you, but I have a question from the last head of state of Japan
        I would like to do an interview with the head of state of Japan

To ask about their professional and economic progress, as their economy in one year occupies the third place in the world, and Japanese commercial products enjoy great global fame around the world

Why did you ask this question
        I asked this question because it is on my mind these days

2. I think that you are frank and I agree with you in asking this question because what happened in these disputes and to this person, and I hope he answers this question as well, which made me more excited

3. I would like to meet Mr. Christopher Nolan to learn more about the special touch he brings to his Golden Royal films
      The question I would like to ask
      How did you manage to create amazing and accurate films and win the Oscars? And what is the motive that made you develop and create wonderful films? What is the role of your dream, your goal, and your artistic career in creating international films?
      I would like to ask this because his artistic career has amazed me because I personally watched his films, specifically The Dark Knight, which amazed me, as I rate him 100%. He certainly had a goal and a secret for the success of his excellent films

4. Very good comment pioneering_wilddog hopefully you will forefill your dream

5. I agree with you in asking this question,I would like to interview Mr. Tom because I want to know more about his criteria

The question I will ask is what are the competition criteria for the weekly cup

I would like to ask this question to him so that I can apply it and get the cup because I did not get it before...♡♡♧

1. There are lots of entries to the competition and only two can win! The criteria is at the top of the page.

2. There are lots of entries to the competition and only two can win! The criteria is at the top of the page.

• I'd like to interview (Joe Biden) the president of the United States, I'd like to ask him a question, which is what do you think of the innocence of Kyle Rittenhouse? And if you were in his place would you do the same? And why?, I chose this question because this issue divided America and stirred up the American people.

1. Excellent comment, splendid_fruit. You're asking a very timely question (about the Rittenhouse trial) about an important matter (division in America) to someone who has real cause to care about this issue (America's president). Could you do some research to see if President Biden has said anything about the Rittenhouse trial and if so, share your findings with us?

1. Well, when I searched for a long time, I found this result, but I liked very much the response of US President Joe Biden, who said (he is "concerned and angry," but called on Americans in a statement to respect the jury's decision. He said, "I invite everyone to express their views peacefully and with respect for the law") and only What he said, I understood that he did not agree to Kyle Rittenhouse's innocence, but wanted to respect the law, and I was curious about the former president of America, Trump, about what he said about this issue, (As for former President Donald Trump, who had previously publicly defended Rittenhouse after the facts, On Friday evening, he reiterated his support for him.
        "Congratulations on the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse," Trump said in a statement, as he provoked the American people.

1. You used the word "provoked" which is an interesting choice. Can you explain why you used it?

I have awarded this comment with a star for your balanced approach to finding answers.

1. Well, I made a little comparison to Trump when he was in office and when he came out, if this case was when Trump was an American president he would have approved the American people and not provoked them, and they are angry, I would like to ask Trump, would you say the same to the Kyle Rittenhouse case if you were now an American president , I will answer about you, of course, no, because you do not want to lose your place, or when you are not in power, there is nothing to lose, so you have no problem in provoking the American people.

2. Provocation means to anger the opposing party, but the word provocation is more powerful and meaning that is used

2. I conducted some procedures and research, and it became clear to me that Biden is very angry at the acquittal of the American who killed two men during the demonstration and it turns out that the court justified its ruling that he was in self-defense when he shot an anti-apartheid demonstration on August 25 last year in Kenosha, Wisconsin ..♡♧

2. I agree with you on this question, and I have another question to ask someone else. I would like to interview (based on the Global Conversation Project) to find out more about (that competition)
      The question I would like to ask is: What was the goal he wanted to achieve from that competition?
      I would like to ask this question because I see that this competition has more than one goal. Is its goal achieved or there are still goals that have not been achieved?

3. Very nice, and great, but I would also like to interview the Minister of Health, "Mai Kaila". I would like to ask her a question that has been on my mind for a while.
      Why establish hospitals and medical clinics?
      I chose this question because it will stabilize the health situation and will also work to ensure prevention.

• I'd interview with " Albert Einstein " , i'd do you think there is someone smarter than you and i'd ask him that becase my curiosity kills me whan he think that

1. Nice idea, versatile_music, but what news story does this link to?

• Well, I would like to interview Mrs. Soraya Pakzad, an expert on women’s rights. I would like to ask him a question: Do women enjoy full rights in Afghanistan after the Taliban took control of Afghanistan? I chose this question to see if Ms. Soraya Pakzad was brave and strong, as the Taliban’s control of Afghanistan would affect her work.

1. Great question, appreciative_pear. You said that the Taliban's control of Afghanistan could affect Ms Pakzad's work. Can you say more about that? And are there perhaps reports on how the Taliban's recent takeover has impacted the operations of women's rights groups in the country?

1. Yes, I think it will affect the work of Mrs. Soraya Pakzad, because the Taliban movement in Afghanistan has set strict laws for women and girls, such as depriving them of going to school, and this is a loss of the right to education. Women in Afghanistan are forced to wear headscarves in public, and the Taliban movement does not respect the rights of women and girls, as the Taliban forces women and girls to marry Taliban fighters.

2. I would like to interview Ren Changfei, founder and CEO of Huawei to learn more about the recent updates and developments that have been made in Huawei.
      The question I would like to ask is
      What are the electronic systems and devices that you plan to manufacture later? And can the devices be used by renewable energy (the sun)? Or used by carbon dioxide?I would like to ask this because now high-efficiency companies are competing against each other. In my second and third question, I worked on inspiring Huawei to make devices using renewable energy or carbon dioxide. I said carbon dioxide because in this way we can eliminate or reduce the proportion of carbon dioxide and Protecting our world's climate easily This is how carbon dioxide will become double-edged, and in the future it can be a reason for lighting and operating devices.

• I would like to ask the scientist Khaled bin Yazid bin Muawiyah to learn more about astronomy. The question that I will ask is whether the stars and the moon have a role in affecting the climate on Earth
    I asked this question because I want to know more about this topic. Does the moon really affect the climate?

• I would like to have an interview with climate observer Alaa Dajani to learn more about the climate and I want to inquire about the ozone layer and how it is after the Corona virus? Have you grown up nowadays? That is, did Corona really benefit in reducing the ozone layer?

• I would really like to have an interview with the announcer (Beheshta Arghand), because she has always had the courage and excitement, and she is one of the most famous Afghan broadcasters and is considered a defender of the most basic rights of the Afghan people.
    woman
    I would like to ask her: Did you have difficulty in your work because you are a girl?!
    And do you, as an activist broadcaster, enjoy all your rights?!

• I would like to interview with (The director of NASA) to learn more about (The rules of NASA and its flights into space and the role of NASA in achieving scientific excellence).
    The question I would ask is (Does NASA have any rules or plans in case they encounter extraterrestrials in space?)
    I would ask this because (I think an important agency like NASA should be prepared to face anything that gets in the way of its way into space and face risks by always setting ground rules and back-up plans.)

1. I agree with you in asking this question, it is beautiful, but I have another question for the head of NASA that has been on my mind for a long time ♡
      I would like to ask that what was the most terrifying moment you had in space as an astronaut? I hope he has an answer because I would very much like to know the answer.. ♡°

• I would like to meet Rehana Azad to learn more about the United States making many concessions to the Taliban The question I would like to ask is will women's rights change when the Taliban take over??? I asked this question because the most important thing for a human being is human rights

• I would like to ask the scientist Marie Curie, the inventor of radium.
    The question I will ask is what made her not reveal the secret of the invention of radium to anyone, which is a medicine for some serious diseases
    I asked this question because I wanted to know the reason that prevented people from taking medicine that cures many serious diseases

• I would like to interview K.P. Sharma Oli [previous prime minister of Nepal] to learn more about present condition of our country. The question I would ask is, ''why political issues are being happening in our country and why our government are not constant even up to 5 years too''. I would ask this because in this bad condition of our country due to corona, if there will be political problems in our country during this Covid 19's period then our nation might be destroyed internally.

• I would like to ask the scientist George Dvorsky to learn more about psychology The question I will ask is Is philosophy real or just an illusion?
    I asked this question because I want to know more about this subject. Is it really possible for philosophy to change a person's life and thinking?

• I would like to interview with Mrs Olivia who talk about Kyle Rittenhouse .I would like to ask her a question that was his motives for killing investigated, was he acting in self-defence? Or was he dangerously reckless to show up armed in a city he did not even belong to?
    I choose this question because I want to know what are the motives that led to the end of the case as self-defense?

• I would like to interview with Olivia about Kyle Rittenhouse who killed three men in America . I would like to ask her that I would like to interview with Mr.Olivia who talk about Kyle Rittenhouse .I would ask her question that How do the families of the victims feel after hearing this verdict?
    I ask this question because Because since I heard the story I thought about the grief of the victims' sons for their sons?

• I would like to ask Oilvia who talk about Kyle Rittenhouse .Iwould ask her does the law that was acquitted of this young man take into account equality ?
    I ask her that question Because I've noticed a lot of black men being killed and yet being tried posthumously while the judge eventually acquits Kyle on the pretext of self-defense.

• I would like to submit a question to Mr. Mounir Zaarour, Director of the Arab World and Middle East Office in Brussels
    What are the challenges faced by the press in revealing the facts?
    And who are the parties that impede the work of the press and at the same time who are the parties that support the work of the press in revealing facts and revealing crimes and giving journalists the opportunity to present a true picture of facts and events

• If it were in my hands, I would meet the poet
    Ibrahim Toukan is a brilliant poet and writer. He dressed his poems with a patriotic spirit and made them a voice for Arabism calling for the name of freedom and Arab nationalism. The reason I wanted to meet him was to write poetry that would hurt the heart or the tears of men.
    Sadness filled every heart and wished
    A wind of despair with the ray of hope
    Yes, a house aroused my curiosity, so I sometimes think about how. It prevents poets from crying when writing such verses.
    And from me: I make hopes out of despair that leads you to safety...

• I would like to conduct an interview with the commander of the Afghan army, General Qari Fasihuddin. I would like to ask a question in my mind. I want the correct answer, because some press say lies that I do not believe. Why did the commander deny the joining of soldiers to ISIS and the upcoming meetings of the American envoy in Pakistan because Afghan intelligence says that 600 of the organization’s members have been arrested in different regions. On the other hand, I believe that he will meet in Pakistan, the US special envoy to Afghanistan, Thomas West - in the coming days

• Person's name: Jaber bin Hayyan, a famous chemist.
    I will ask him the following question: What is the motivation for your great love for chemistry? And what was your first chemical experiment? Was it about electrochemistry? Or about units and measurement? Or about the periodic table? Or what?
    I ask this question because I love research and experimentation.

• I would like to interview Judge Bruce Schroeder (American lawyer and Wisconsin circuit court judge for Kenosha County) to learn more about the verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse. My question for him is: Do you really think you made the right decision, especially after all the proof of footage's and witnesses and for the justice of Black Lives Matter protesters? I wanted to ask this question because it has made a real impact on America and it has set up arguments between the citizens. It has not served justice towards many.

• I'd like to interview Al Gore
    (Former Vice President of the United States)
    I would like to ask him a question that may have made me curious as the second trial of former US President Donald Trump begins Tuesday before the Senate, on charges of inciting the attack against the building of this constitutional institution during the vote to elect Joe Biden as president of the country. This trial is historic by all standards. France 24 addresses the most prominent questions, which are whether a former president can be tried and what Donald Trump cares about. I chose this question because this case played the administration of two American presidents in succession with less influence than the roles of previous presidents

• I'd like to interview Mike Jason is ,a retired US Army colonel ,
    My question to the colonel Was it worth to go a war on Afghanistan ? Was your role worth it? Did you do something good ? Have you created a military for your country that did not yet exist?
    The tragedy is that there are people in Afghanistan that just want their kids to grow up and be safe.
    Have you and your government achieved that ?

1. I would like to interview (Caleb Bradham) the owner of PepsiCo to learn more about the latest developments about Pepsi
      1. How was (Caleb Bradham) able to manufacture and make Pepsi famous around the world? And how much does Pepsi ads cost? And I would like to ask him about the recent conflicts between Pepsi and Coca-Cola?
      I would like to ask this because recently Pepsi has become very popular with people, especially in restaurants and groceries. ... It spread in a terrible way, and there were conflicts between Pepsi and Coca-Cola.

note :
      I don't know if Caleb Bradham is alive now 😓

• I would like to interview Tom, because you always get our opinion on life's problems and I would very much like to know your opinion. I would like to ask you a question, which is what do you think of the innocence of Kyle Rittenhouse? Is he wrong? Or did he do this to defend himself, and the reason for choosing this question is that this issue divided America, and it became a problem for everyone to talk about.

• I would like to interview Lionel Messi to learn more about How is his feelings after getting 7 times ballon d'or.
    The question I would ask is "You are the man who got highest ballon d'or in football,how is your feelings and how could you do it?"
    I would ask this because I have interest to know the key of any success,and this story also make everyone inspired.

1. It's really great but was it through hard training or a talent he discovered himself

• I would like to interrogate, the archaeologist and oriental history (Max Malone), and I chose him because I would like to learn more about the antiquities of the East,
    My question to him is: How do we benefit from these effects in creating new civilizations? And how do we preserve them, as children and youth??
    I asked him this question, because we have reached an era where all civilizations have collapsed and we must revive these civilizations, and we have reached an era that threatens antiquities and history, so it must be revived.

• I would like to interview the US president Mr. Biden to learn more about US new plans to deal with Omicron.
    The question I would ask is: what are the new rules and restrictions to prevent or avoid the spread of the new pandemic strain Omicron within US and world wide?
    I would ask this because US had an increased number of confirmed cases of Omicron which has a fast spread rate.

• I would like to interview (the judge responsible for the trial of the American young man, Cameron Hearn, who is a young man who caused an accident to run over a mother and her daughter in an illegal race) and my question to the judge is: Will you take legal measures and judge justice or will you be affected by the sympathy of the social media with this young man - just because he is handsome??
    And I chose this question to find out why "handsome" people seem to have more rights to take people's lives and win the sympathy of many as well.

1. I would also like to respond to your comment that I have another opinion on this subject. It is true that killing two souls, a mother and her daughter, is not easy, I know how sad it is, but 24 years is not a small number, but the life and future of this young man is lost. I'm not one of those people who changed their minds about his beauty on social media, but he should be prosecuted but not for a period like this, in my opinion.

1. I respect your opinion, but if this accident was spontaneous and unintentional, we would have considered it for a long time, but the accident happened during an illegal race, and we all know that the speed in these races is insane, and the law punishes these races, so what about when the victim is a mother and her child, it is not their fault To be killed because of the recklessness of some young men.

• I want to interview Minister Mazen Ghoneim, head of the Palestinian Water Authority.

I would like to ask him a question that has been on my mind for a while. Why is the Water Authority seeking to implement many strategic projects in the field of wastewater?

As for the reason for choosing this question, because it can work to develop the world with all its components to ensure its sustainability and also to achieve its vision of providing water service.

• I want to interview Mrs. Marie Lawlor (a human rights expert) and the question I want to ask her is: Do the Afghan people enjoy their full rights under the rule of Taliban??
    And why do I want to ask her this question because I think that they are deprived of some of their rights and I want to make sure of them.
    And I wanted to ask her to Mrs. Marie Lawlor because she was one of the first experts on Afghanistan.

• I would like to interview (the head of NASA) to learn more about (space conditions)
    The question I would like to ask is: Why until now no one has been on the surface of the moon, even though NASA is a large agency and its expenditures reach 16 million dollars annually.
    I would like to ask this question because there is a great doubt that plagues me, which is whether NASA is twice as good as its work, or whether it is impossible to live on the moon.

1. People have been on the surface of the moon, mindful_football. Do you mean "why has nobody lived on the moon?"?

• I would like to conduct an interview with the Minister of Health in Palestine (May Kaila) to learn more about health developments in Palestine. There are many young people who smoke at an early age, and this will harm them from their childhood, as people have recently started throwing waste in the streets.
    1. Is it not necessary to prevent the entry of smoke into the country and to enter it at high prices so that young people will refrain from circulating it?
    2. Shouldn't a basic law be enacted in Palestine to prevent throwing waste in the streets and not to burn it?
    I would like to ask this because these actions will destroy people. If smoke continues to circulate among young people at an early age, their lives will be destroyed and there will be no one to protect the town and make it better. If people continue to throw and burn waste, it will harm the environment and change the climate

1. Good questions! But this competition entry will not count because it does not follow the instructions.

1. I would like to interview the former Emperor (Akihito) and the current (Naruhito) to learn more about the Japanese “miracle” in the post-WWII period, which reaped so much of its luster that it did not return to its previous state in a very short period but rather became better than It has become one of the most famous and developed countries aroundthe scientist

creation
        1. How was the Japanese Emperor able to restore his country's powers and make it advanced in such a short period? And is there a secret to the renaissance of his country?
        I would like to ask this because I am really amazed at the development of his country which took such a short time despite all the devastation caused by the Second World War.

• I would like to interview the first person who invented the mobile phone, Dr. Martin Cooper, to learn more about the purpose of the mobile phone.

The question I would like to ask is:
    Is when you were inventing this strange smart device, were you thinking, will it affect society in a positive or negative way, and will people give it great importance in their lives??

I would like to ask this because I see that the mobile phone has had a great impact on society and most in a negative way..

• Well, actually, if I had the chance, I'd like to pay homage to the human rights expert, Mary Lawlor.
    And I would like to ask her this question. Afghan citizens have lost many of their rights. What is the solution to this? They do not have anything to do with this at all.

• I would want to interview Joe Bidon (The president of the US) to find out more about the long story behind the what the Taliban has done.
    So, the question I would want to ask him: How the Taliban was created/ started?
    I would want to ask him this because I like history and even though the Taliban are bad I still would like to find out how they started or began.

• I would like to interview Cristiano Ronaldo, who won 32 titles in his career, including seven league titles, five Champions League titles and one European championship. He also has 16 championship titles and won more than 300 awards and medals in January 2021, some of which date back to his childhood. I would like to ask him about his choice of the number seven among the numbers and his opinion of his success and tremendous development. My goal from my question is that Ronaldo is in a state of changing his number, so I would like to know the reason for choosing this number at the beginning of his career

• I would like to ask the President of the United Nations, Abdullah Shahid, I would like to ask him a question: Is there a solution to the issue of immigrants and around the world, or are you unable to do anything about this issue? I would like to ask you this question because there are immigrants all over the world in Palestine, in Asia and Belarus In Europe and Ethiopia in Africa and many countries that suffer from immigrants and stand in front of them unable to do anything, because it is an issue that preoccupies world opinion and needs an immediate solution

1. Your question is very beautiful and your words are very logical and I have another wish, which is :
      I would like to interview "Bashar al-Assad" the President of the State of Syria to learn more about his hostility and hatred for his people and his country.

What is your goal in fighting your people, igniting wars between you and them, killing your countrymen, and disintegrating your state and its weakness???

I would like to ask this because I see that your motives are not logical for the outbreak of this conflict between you. Rather, the Syrians were demanding their rights from high unemployment, corruption and the absence of political freedoms under Bashar al-Assad's rule.

2. So nice to hear this
      And this question, if answered, may be an end to immigrants, and it will be a kind of relief for these countries. A group of immigrants penetrated the Polish-Belarusian border for several hours.
      The European Union accuses Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko of bringing migrants to Belarus and then sending them to its eastern borders, and this is really painful. Your question adds this suffering.
      From the two sides that must be resolved....

• I'd like to question NASA Chief Scientist Jim Green to learn more about life on Mars
    Is it possible to live on Mars if there is a real threat to human existence on Earth?
    I would like to ask this because Mars is the focus of many scientific studies about the possible human colonization of the planet because it is the most habitable body and planet in our solar system after Earth with the advancement of technology and the increase in concerns about the future of humanity on Earth, especially after the problem of global warming and the threat to human existence on Earth

• I would like to do an interview with the head of state of South Korea to learn things about their culture that is currently prevalent and get to know the K-pop that is spreading in the world significantly

Does the number of visitors really increase every year, according to what is said because of K-pop, or are there other reasons to make people eager to visit Korea?

Why did you ask this question
    I asked this question because it really occupies my mind these days

1. I agree with you on asking this question, but I have another question for another character. I would like to interview the owner of YouTube to find out more about his purpose for making this program. The question I would like to ask is what is your goal in creating a YouTube program, was it to create a culture for people or to spread corruption? I would like to ask this question because it always comes to my mind and I am curious until I know this thing.

• I would like to interview a member of the Illinois State Assembly, Mr. Barack Obama, who is of African descent, and I would like to ask him a question that has occupied me for a long time: How did you feel when you were in the presidency of the United States despite your black and African descent?
    Another question: Were you subjected to bullying and racial discrimination during your presidency in America?

• I would like to interview Omar Elias Zerhouni to learn more about who was able to access these theories and diagnoses without surgery because when Elias Zerhouni was 24 years old when he traveled to America for his Ph.D. in medical imaging at that time and the diagnosis of cancer was being made in the patient's incision, So surgery was required to find out if this was cancer or not.
    Al-Zarhouni researched and concluded that the calcium in cancer tissues is less than in healthy tissues. At that time, he had the idea to use a radiological scanner to determine the calcium that occurred. Zerhouni received a patent after his boss advised him, and there is no longer a need for surgery
    The question I would ask is How was it for you when you are at this young age and who have not yet specialized in solving a problem that he could not solve and thousands of specialized and skilled doctors suffered from it?
    I would ask this question because when someone tells us about the achievements you have done, we will think that he is old and has great experience in this field.

• I would like to interview ( Erdogan ) , the President of Turkey, to learn more about his qualities that he possesses in winning the love of his people. The question is: How did you obtain a majority in fair elections to run for the presidency for consecutive years and with remarkable success?? And how did you win the love of the majority of the segments of society, whether regionally or globally?
    I want to ask this because I have questions in my mind about success and accomplishments in such great things .

• I would like to question the clever player Cristiano Ronaldo
    (The holder of the greatest championships in the history of football)
    Learn more about his amazing and creative championships and achievements in the field of global sports
    The question that I will ask is will you continue in the field of playing and sports over the years or will you stop to devote yourself to your own life and will you always remain attached to social networking sites
    I would like to ask you because I want to know what the future of the sport will be
    best wishes

• I would like to question the feminist activist Nawal Saadi to find out more about the reason for becoming and encouraging feminism. My question is, is there a situation that happened in your life to become a feminist and you realized that feminism is true and that women’s rights are violated by males? I would like to ask this question because as I saw about her life that her father was supportive of her. Very good in terms of education, etc

• I would like to interview Jeff Bezos (Founder and manager 0f Amazon) and I would like to ask how running a business feel like because normally managers of ALOT of companies feel under-pressure because they are worried about the future of their companies so things like their company to shut down so I want to ask him if he ever finds himself feeling under-pressure about his company at times

• I would like to ask the mother of the 4-year-old Russian girl Bella, who has fascinated the world for some time by speaking 7 languages, including Arabic, how she will make her daughter remember all these languages ​​and not forget many meanings because she is very young. I would like to ask this question because all children of this age If they are not reminded and followed up with them, they always forget a lot of information, and according to her family’s statements on social media, she learned these languages ​​with the help of her multinational nannies, but the nanny will not stay with her for life, and her family does not master all these languages, so do they have plans for this thing or They haven't planned yet.

• I would like to interview David Hockney .

to learn more about all forms of art.

The question I would ask is What innovations, creations and arts will they design or discover.

I would ask this because with each skill they discover, the world develops more and becomes more creative.

• I would like to ask the writer and animator of Attack on Titan (Haijimi Isayama).
    I would like to ask him about his feeling about the fame of his anime, which made many people love this world, including me, which is called the world of otaku, and does he quote the shapes of characters from reality and how much he suffers to draw and write manga, drawing in anime is completely accurate, and does his psychological state and personality affect his Anime characters and characters.
    The reason I chose it is because I love this anime so much and I see that anime authors and illustrators struggle a lot to produce this creativity

• I would like to interview the president of North Korea to understand why he is torturing his citizens when he is supposed to be protecting them.
    The question I would ask is "Why are you not denying their rights to freedom?".
    I would ask this question for the simple fact that they should be allowed and he is ignoring their basic human rights in terms of freedom.

• I would like to interview Boris Johnson and the citizens of Europe, because I would like to know what point Boris is trying to get across, and also what the citizens intercept it as. I believe that this will make things a bit clearer, if we explain things clearer. People might also accept Boris more as our prime minister (for Europe).

1. Which point are you referring to, amazing_opportunity?

1. Some people do not really like Boris Johnson, and believe he makes bad choices sometimes. I am trying to say that maybe sometimes people might perceive things wrongly and if we had both perspectives, we could explain the point clearer and then maybe people wouldn't think as badly of Boris.

• I would like to conduct an interview with the leader of the Taliban movement (Hebatullah Akhundzada). The question that I would like to ask is if you change the approach of the movement in order to build international relations and support and build a new Afghanistan, will the Afghan people forgive you the years of death, destruction, conflict and starvation that they have lived and suffered from until this moment ??? I would like to ask about this because if the people participate in political life, they will be the decision-makers that affect the fate of the Taliban movement...

• I would like to interview with the inventor of the mobile phone "Martin Cooper". What was your purpose in making the phone, and did you think before you invented it that it would negatively affect society and people? I asked this question because it has been on my mind for a long time because I think we are dealing with the wrong phone and that this is not something that was invented.

• I would like to take an interview with Elon Musk. I would like to ask him"What were the biggest regrets or untold failures of his life?" as we are always shown the success of a celebrity, entrepreneur but are never introduced to the struggles and failures which are more motivating.

• I would like to interview Mrs. Malala to ask her this question:
    What are the security concerns that prevented your family from attending the honoring ceremony in India?
    Because I want to know more and more about you because you are a brilliant and distinguished person and this is my pleasure.

• I would really like to conduct an interview with the scientist Louay Al-Basiouni, the inventor of the Ingenuity Mars helicopter. I want to know what is the strength of his attitude towards this science, his patience and what he went through before he went to America

• I would like to meet the scientist Ernest Afisimama and ask him about the weather and this worries me because a new season has come and my question is, has the temperature started to drop??

• I would like to question the UN Secretary-General to find out more about the climate crisis
    The question I will ask is what is the United Nations plan for 2022 to reduce the climate crisis
    I would like to ask this question because the climate crisis is the biggest health threat facing humanity and the United Nations must have important plans to confront it.

• I would like to conduct an interview with the “official of the Ministry of Climate Change” and I would like to ask him a question that stirs my mind, which is, is there cooperation between partners in the governmental and private sectors to enhance the efforts made to deal with the issue of climate change?
    I asked this question because, the effects of climate change are already being felt now.

• I'd like to interview Tom to find out more about the competition criteria.

The question I would like to ask is what criteria do you set in order to award the cup to the weekly winner?

I would like to ask this question because I would like to know the criteria and its provisions so that I and my colleagues can apply them in order to get the cup and win.

I hope you like it and thank you.

1. Thank you for the question, admirable_knowledge. Please see the criteria written in the above description. Bear in mind, we look for original and thought-provoking entries that show that someone has really thought about what they want to write.

• I would like to do an interview with Sonia Nemer, the author of the book Thunderbird, with a question that I want to ask: Is the Thunderbird a truth or a legend that I wrote for a novel? I would like to ask a question because I want to become a writer. Do you write fictional things that attract readers?

• I would like to interview Dr. Tedros the General Director of World Health Organization to learn more about omicron variant.
    The question I would ask are the current vaccines effective against it?
    I ask this question because people around the world are worried as more and more cases are being reported around the world and it has an unusual combination of mutations that may enable it to spread faster and overcome some of body's defense.

• I would like to interview : the inventor of Facebook Mr: Mark Zuckerberg
    the question ,I would like to ask is what is the reason for inventing Facebook?
    I would like to ask this question, because I was curious about invention of Facebook, and its fame despite the existence of the money and other
    applications.

• I would like to interview the head of state of China to learn more about how the virus that has spread around the world was discovered.
    The question I will ask is how the Corona virus was dealt with at the beginning of its spread, how the vaccine was found for it, and how it supported Arab and foreign countries.
    I asked this question because I would like to know more information on this topic
    Thank you 💗

• I’d ‘ like to ask the reason of why Thomas says she couldn't help people in Iraq and Afghanistan, but she could tell their stories.

• I would like to interview Boris Johnson (Prime Minister of England) to learn more about the covid vaccine and any further lockdowns. The question I would like to ask is: "Do you think that we will need to go into another lockdown by the end of this year?" and I would ask this question because lately, some covid restrictions in my country have come back such as wearing face masks, due to the rise in covid cases. I would like to know more about how the government is dealing with all of this and how they predict all of this to affect the future.

• I would like to interview Chris Sands because I see him as a brave journalist and I see that you are a great example of courage so I would like to ask a question where did you get that courage to take risks? Also, what are the risks that the journalist can face and how did you face them? I would like to ask him these question, so that we may be able to overcome our fears when facing risks, and because to see the experiences of people who have lived through risks.

• I would like to interview the President of South Korea: “Kim Jong Un: ([6] 김정은), [7] (born January 8, 1983) is Marshall Korea, the third and youngest son of former North Korean leader Kim Jong Il with his wife Ko Yong Hee. So the questions I would like to ask him (How were you able to organize your state or how did you establish it / and began ruling your state? How were you able to eliminate poverty and provide everything needed for your people?

• I would like to ask the Emperor and Empress of Japan (Naruhito and Masako) about their technical and civilizational progress and how they became one of the developed countries. The speed and the great development and I wanted to ask them this question because I wanted to know the secret of these countries and I was thinking about this question a lot and I wanted other countries to benefit

• I want to interview UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to learn more about preventing an "economic collapse" in this country because it could lead to "millions of deaths." Because it would lead to many more deaths

• I would like to ask the President of Japan (Tsugo Akihito)
    My question is what are the reasons for the progress of Japan? What are the things that made Japan a developed and civilized country??
    The reason for the question is that I see many videos that talk about Japan and present it, so the question occupied my mind

• I would like to interview my muse “Zaha Hadid”, the architect who made us travel to the future through her work...

The question I want to ask is what is her vision for designing homes for ordinary people in light of the challenges of the times ? ..

I will ask this question because in this era people need buildings that adapt to the environment and nature on one hand and are in harmony with the spirit of development on the other hand in terms of current climatic changes as well as economic conditions as a means by which we can travel to the future

• I'd like to interview Mark Zuckerberg to learn more about virtual reality. The question I would like to ask is what are the negative effects that will result from the use of this technology by future generations
    I'm going to ask this question because I'm so worried about the idea of ​​a lack of human communication and being surrounded and imprisoned by this virtual reality

1. I agree with you one hundred percent and I am concerned about this issue because it ensures the foundation of the pillars of the state and its construction depends on future generations, which will make a huge difference in society. Do you think we will develop or return?

• I want to meet the head of state of China to know their development and their culture
    Will China continue to develop and what is the reason for this development, or will this development change?
    Why did you ask this question?
    Because it's on my mind and I also want to know their development

• I would like to interview the physicist (Roger Penrose) to learn more about black holes, i.e. from what they were formed and when they first appeared, and I would like to ask this question because I am interested in learning more about black holes and space because I love it.

• Well, I choose Dr. Yasmine Nyordi, a biophysicist. I want to know the truth about geckos walking on water. I want to know about this topic because it is known that small animals like spiders walk on water depending on the tension of its surface to protect their bodies, but you did not notice this skill in medium-sized animals that lack small size and great strength

• I would like to ask Malala Yousafzai about the secret of this great success that she has? The reason I chose her is her success and high ambition. As for the reason for this question, I have always wanted to be like her, successful in my favorite field.

• I would like to ask Oprah Winfrey to learn more about her gaining this attention, this position, and her success.The question I'm going to ask is how I overcame anti-black racism and the suffering and poverty that I've been through for so long and I really want to ask because I really care about this global issue.

• I would like to interview (Malal Yousafzai), a Pakistani activist in the field of female education. I would like to ask her a question: Did the army have a role in reopening schools after closing them in Afghanistan? Or were you the only reason to open schools? I chose this question because you said (Dozens of schools seem to have been destroyed, hundreds of them closed, and the army is thinking of protecting them. They had to conduct their operations here correctly, otherwise all of this wouldn't have happened) and here it suggests that you blame the army for not protecting the schools.

• I would like to interview the United Nations Commissioner-General ,to learn more about the

• I would like to interview the United Nations Commissioner-General ,to learn more about the current financial crisis that threatens the whole community of the refugees of Palestine .
    The question I would like to ask is : What are the plans you made to overcome such threats that pop out from time to time ,and is it going to be the last or the future is still unclear for millions of Palestinian refugees in the Middle East?
    I ask this question because I feel danger and unsafe being a refugee and a student in one of the UNRWA schools that relys on the UN's fund .Not only schools affect badly from this crisis but also all other fields of health services , housing ,jobs and relif.

1. Your words are beautiful and wonderful, and your question is logical...I have another wish. I would like to interview one of the most prominent symbols of struggle in the world, the heroic African leader "Nelson Mandela" to learn more about his loyalty and the story of his struggle.

The question I would like to ask is: What motivated you and how did you feel when you were defending your principles and the rights of your people and spending half your life in prison??

I would like to ask this question because of the greatness and loyalty of this heroic African leader who spent 27 years in prison for his struggle when the African continent was under colonialism..
      There are many personalities whose achievements differed, but they were really specific points that created a new reality and a major change in society.

• I would like to interview Lawrence Bako, President of Harvard University,The question I would like to ask is what distinguishes Harvard’s educational approach in discovering the talents and creativity of its students, which has been clarified by many of its students, such as: Al Gore, Bill Gates, Henry David Thoreau, and other names whose mark is still clear in the history of this university and how it affects the student and his activity, i would like to ask this because it is possible that we can take advantage of the way this educational approach is to get young people active participation in solving global issues such as coronavirus, climate change, and building greener

• I want to interview Director: Davis Guggenheim to find out more about his movie (An Inconvenient Truth)

The question I would like to ask is that your goal was to deliver a global problem in a cartoon form to children, or is it an entertainment movie only
    I would like to ask him the question because he was preoccupied with my thoughts, i.e., did he have a purpose in making this movie or so he made it just for entertainment, and also I would like to know more about the movie, how did he come up with an idea, and so there are many questions I would like to ask him when I meet him, so I would like to meet him.

• I would like to meet 《Muhammad Ashraf Ghani Ahmad》the old president of Afghanistan, I would like to ask him a question? What do you think of [Stefan Lofven]? And if you were in his place, would you do the same? And why? I chose this question because this issue has made Sweden one of the best and most advanced countries

• I would like to interview Mary Lawlor because I want to know what it was like for the afghaistan women in their own words.

• I would like to interview Nouhad Wadih Haddad, better known by the stage name Fayrouz, who has greatly influenced people and contemporary Arab music,
    The question I would like to ask is why did you get the name Fairouz?
    Which carries beautiful and fascinating meanings, and who gave you this title?
    I would like to ask her this because I am a fan of her and who is interested in her news and her artwork.

• I would like to interview Dorothy Vaughan, a black woman who worked at NASA in America at a time where there were lots of segregation laws. The question I would like to ask her is, why did you apply to work at NASA despite all the challenges because even though she was black and a woman and everyone was telling her that it was impossible for her to get the job because or her race and gender, she applied and actually got the job since she was a mathmatician of brilliance..

• Mark Elliott Zuckerberg I would like to do an interview to find out more about what I would like to ask him Why did you choose to create the Facebook program over other applications and what are the pros and cons that you had after creating the application?
    I want to ask you this question because of course you will have a goal in creating this application. I want to know your goal. May I do that?

• If I could have the chance to interview anyone that I would like,it will probably be Suraya Paczad,as although she has spoken about her thoughts of the Talibans trouble,what about the posts about their history,a post that made me feel mixed feelings was a tile saying something like 'why the .... is this happening,' because the journalist who has written about this is angry about what has happened.But,I think this reporter is trying to make a scene,my thoughts of this is that they're trying to get the American peoples eyes,as if the Americans haven't left Afghanistan,the Talibans wouldn't have come back.So,there is always little pieces of information that we need from people who in this moment are underestimated,like people who are controlled in this moment, like the Afgan citizens.

1. Look out for Suraya Pakzad's answers coming soon on the Student Hub!

• I would like to interview the celebrity Steve Harvey who started from Zero to become a very famous ,rich and successful TV show presenter.I want to ask him to know more about the secrets behind success .The question I would ask is this : Being a man who passed through difficult situations financially and socially in the past ,do you think it is all just a matter of luck that turned you to what you are now ,or hard times create a strong man with strong determination to succeed?
    I ask this because I am curious about success stories for people of similar experiences ,such people lighten the way for other pesemistic people and may encourage them to change their way of thinking and so acting better in their lives.

• I would like to interview the head of the World Health Organization ,Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, because he has alot of information about the new Corona mutant,Omicron.
    The question I would like to ask is :What ia the reason for the emergence of so many mutations such as Omicron from Corona??
    I would like to ask this question because I would like to know the reasons so that we can take necessary precautions to prevent its further spread and prevent the emergence of other mutations of the virus.

• I would like to interview "Thomas Edison" finder of electricity.
    to learn more about his saying "I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    The question I would ask is how he could keep trying over and over again without tiring or fear of failure?
    I would ask this because I am really surprised by the number of attempts and that determination to succeed whatever it takes.

1. Nice idea - now can you explain what news story this links to?

• I would like to interview Joe Biden about problems about gun laws. Why are guns allowed in America? Why don't you ban them?

• I would like to interview the President of Colombia (Evan Duque) The question I would like to ask is what do you think of the virus called or called (Mu), which has spread with an unexpected speed in your country and has taken over your people with fear of it I would like to ask this because this has been on my mind for a long time And I want to know if it is a factory virus or something else and I am sure that you are thinking of something to solve this danger and remove it

1. Good comment, because I have a solution. Another comment. I would like to meet the head of state of Burundi. I would like to ask him why their country ranked first in the poorest countries in the world. Why do I want to ask this question because I am curious to know the answer?

• I would like to interview Kyle Rittenhouse to learn more about his case and why he did what he did. The question i would ask is, Why did you think it was okay to bring a gun to the protest, to anywhere?. I would like to hear his reasoning to why he thought that this was okay.

• would like to interview Donald Trump, even though this very late, i still want to interview him. I would ask him how he felt loosing the vote, i would also ask him what he would try and do better so he can maybe be president again even though he was hated on very much. So Donald Trump is the person i want to interview right now.

• I would like to interview Joe Biden because I want to ask him why hasn't changed the gun law having known that lots of kids have got hold of guns and caused trouble and cases also because if he had changed them earlier then some cases may not be real by now he also has all the power to do it.

• I would interview Alan Turing and ask him to teach me about code-breaking and lots of other things. One question I would ask him is what gave you the idea for the Enigma? I would ask him that because if he didn't create the Enigma the Allies would have lost in the Second World War.

• I would like to interview Kyle Rittenhouse (News story from America).
    My question is: Why would you shoot 3 people and claim it was "self defence" when you could just simply use words and debate your opinions?

I asked this because, choosing to shoot and murder 3 people for self-defence is dangerous and can put you in a difficult situation, you could be in serious danger and other people could be seriously affected by your actions.

• I would like to interview Greta Thunberg because she is still a young girl and an activist who speaks out for all us children who want to live in a sustainable society and an eco-friendly world. Since we ( children ) will be living in this world in 20 years time, we should have the right to speak out for the world that we want to live in, and Greta takes care of saying that for us. I would ask her what provoked her to start doing this and why she wanted to take action to climate change. I would ask her if she would never give up no matter what obstecals come in her way

• I would like to interview Elon Musk to learn more about the way he thinks. If I could interview him then I would ask 2 questions. The first is, how will he make the planet greener and my second is how what dose he do with all his money that he receives? I would ask this because I would like to follow in his footsteps to save the earth.

• I would like to interview Joe Biden to learn more about the gun control laws and they aren't strict. The question I would ask is why aren't there stricter rules about guns. I would ask this because it is unbelievable of how unsafe and violent it is.

• I would like to interview Joe Biden president of America. The question I would ask him why he has not made another amendment. You always hear of shootings in America but barely in the UK. How could you allow teenagers to have guns and worst of all kill. School shootings and this Rittenhouse case. It's not right

• I would like to interview Elon Musk to learn more about what he did that made him famous and how did he become very rich. I would also like to ask how he owns Tesla and Space X. What did he do that made him extremely rich?

• I'd like to do an interview to learn more about Actor Tom Cruise
    The question I would like to ask is what is the latest Tom Cruise movie?

I will ask this question because he was one of the most successful stars in the field of acting, so did he remain at his level or change?

• I would like to interview Margaret Thatcher, who was one of the first world leaders and worked as a chemical resercher, to learn more about the issue of global warming. The question I have is What are the basics that you laid down at the beginning of finding a solution to the global warming crisis? I asked this question because I think this problem is getting greater in this world now, and so that we can depend on what she started and continue finding genius ways to reduce these problems!!

• I would really like to interview Malala, a Pakistani activist because she is the youngest Nobel Prize winner!
    I want to ask her
    1_ What motivated you to defend the rights of education for females?
    2_ Also, how she blogged about the Taliban’s violation of her when she was only 11 years old...!

1. I agree with you, but I would like to meet the President of France in order to ask him why there is a lot of tourism in France. I would like to ask him this question because it is on my mind

• i would like to interview Boris Johnson,As i am interested to know what he thinks of the omicron variant and how to deal with it.

• I would like to interview Imran Khan (PM of Pakistan) because he has an interesting job as a prime minister and he was admired therefore he was voted to be a prime minister he was able to handle a nation so I would like to interview Imran Khan.

• i'd like to do and interview about Khaled Hosseini.
    I would like to ask him what did you do to survive the war?
    I would like to ask this question because there was so many Taliban people and they might of caught him because he is VERY famous.

• I'd like to question Boris Johnson. I'd like to ask,why don't you ban men and teens 18-19 have guns and knifes when they want to harm other people (especially women)?
    Do you think the Omicron variant will go well?

1. Boris Johnson is the Prime Minister of the UK. Carrying guns and knives is illegal in the UK. Does this change your mind about your question?

• I would like to meet ( David Hanson), the creator of the robot sophia, and i would like to ask him a question.
    Can robots rule the world in the future? Does it has qualifications for that? Will artificial intelligence change the world?
    I would like to ask this question because i don't find an answer to it in my mind and because technology is constantly evolving and some changes may occur

1. Nice comment, but I have another comment. I would like to ask the president of Afghanistan, why is it one of the driest countries around the world? I would like to ask this question because it plays a role in my comment

• 1- l would like to interview D.ERIC BERG to learn more about the strategies that make a person feel full for a long time
    2- My question is why although l followed all the strategies you said that make a person feel full for a long time, l feel full for a short time ?
    3- l'm a little overweight, when l saw Dr.Berg's video about some strategies that make a person feel full for a long time, l decided to follow them. Perhaps my problem maybe in increasing the number of my meals during the day, but when l tried l didn't feel full for a long time, so l was curious why did this happen to me.

• I would like to interveiw Kyle Rittenhouse, to know more about the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. The question I would ask is: Why did you think it was acceptable to shoot 3 men( kill 2 and sevearly injure 1) who were just tryng to protest for Jake Blake, black lives matter and that police should stop unnecessarily shooting black people? I would like to ask this because, I genuinely don't believe that it is acceptable but I would like to know his prespective.

• I would like to meet Helen Keeler (a girl who suffered from scarlet fever, which led to her complete loss of hearing and sight) and I would like to ask her if your sight returned for 3 days what would you do and I asked this question because I think she would like to fulfill many wishes I would like to know some of them to see if These wishes are a natural thing that we do in our daily lives, we who are sighted and do not know how valuable it is

• I would like to interview the anime writer Hajime Isayama. He is the writer to the anime Attack on titan,I'm so interested in the anime, so I want to ask him "what are the sources of inspiration that led you to compose such great works and how can I make a start and commence writing creative works like yours.
    I want to ask this question because l want to learn about about writing anime and create anime works that are interesting and moral at the same time

• I would like to have an interview with the inventor of television
    John Logie Baird
    .These questions have been asked because many parents believe that their children’s watching TV is a form of entertainment and entertainment, or they make it an educational tool that leads to creative trends that serve them in their lives and may use it as a means of getting rid of their children’s movements and noise

• I would like to interview(Jimmy Carter)،he was a nuclear engineer and then a president. I would like to ask him a question that sparked my curiosity .My question is why did he get involved in the ranks of politicians despite his success as a man of knowledge?
    I would like to ask this question since I find it amazing how he as a man of knowledge could combine facts as well as diplomacy
    To me, that one person could successfully prove the existence of such a combination of two opposites.

• I would to do an interview with"Warren Buffet"who is the fourth richest person in the world for the year 2020 after he was the richest man in the world in 2008.
    The question I want to ask is how do we learn saving habits correctly early on, saving is a habit that should be acquired as he said in one of his interviews.
    I will ask this question because any state or individual from the state needs money to develop the national economy,and it is the fortress in which a person protects form the strife on life,and the constraints of circumstances,as it is said: Money is the backbone of life,and it is the foundation upon which it rests.

• I would like to interview Nick Vujicic to learn more about him, his life journey and also how to be bold at difficult situations.
    The question I would ask is" what motivated him to move on in life instead of giving excuse?"
    I would ask this because many people just give
    excuse and do nothing in their life even though they are capable of doing something.

• I would like to interview Mr. Biden to learn more about the Corona virus. The question that I will ask is: Are there plans or news about the Corona virus? I would like to ask this question because the American country is spreading this epidemic in a large amount and causing many deaths in the country and lowering its financial situation

• I would like to interview Angela Markel to learn more about her persistence and prove her ability after failing in physics.
    The question is how did you manage to unite West and East Germany.
    I want to ask this question because I would like to know how she did all these achievements and how she gave up her dream of becoming a teacher.

• l like to interview Nana addo dankwa akuffo addo
    1.What is his aim for ghana
    2.As a president what will he do to protect us from covid-19

• I would like to interview with kofi Anan.The question I would ask is after you won the Nobel Peace Prize, do you think that the efforts made to what extent have succeeded in establishing peace, security and global order?
    I would ask this because I want to know the extent of the UN's ability to bring peace and security to societies in the world.

• I would like to interview with kofi Anan.The question I would ask is as the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations, have you found a link between poverty, injustice and oppression with violence and war in warring and warring countries .
    I would ask this because I asserting that sustainable economic development is to resolve conflicts between countries .

• I would like to interview with US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken .
    The question I would ask is dealing with countries allied to the United States that violate democratic values ​​different from others?
    I would ask this question to know whether or not there is a distinction between allies from others in the foreign policy of the United States of America country.

• I would like to interview Baiden (President of the United States of America )The question I would ask is the human rights file still a priority in the foreign policy of the American administration in the Middle East.
    I would ask this to reassure the lives of thousands of people in the Middle East who suffer from violations of their rights.

• I would like to interview Malala to learn more about discrimination against women because I think that education is key.
    My question is what can we (the UK) do to help?
    I would ask this because even though people are aware they are not completely clued up about the best way to help in a real-life situation.

• I would like to interview Bruce Schroeder (the judge at Kyle Rittenhouse's case) and learn about his thoughts on the decision he made.
    My question would be :
    Do you really feel that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been let off his charge and do you feel you made the right decision?
    I would ask this question because judge Schroeder has historically been perceived as a pro-defence judge and this seems to be the case here as well.

So was this really a fair trial?

• I would like to interview Malala Yousafzai so that she could educate and teach me about issues to do with school that i don't suffer from.
    My question would be, How does it feel knowing that me and other students around the world don't have to struggle with what you had to go through?
    I want to ask this question because this issue is something that really interests me.

• I would like to interview with Bill Gettell (the founder of Microsoft and one of the richest businessmen in the world) .The question I would ask What is the secret of your success or the reasons for your success in the field of technology business?
    I would ask this because I want to know what are the motives and reasons for success in this field?

1. I think you mean Bill Gates, splendid_drum?

• I would like to interview with Bill Gettell (the founder of Microsoft and one of the richest businessmen in the world) .The question I would ask is how do you see the future of the economic world with the continuation of the Covid 19 virus and the low level of the economy in most countries of the world . I would ask this question because I want
    countries and individuals take economic measures to prevent economic collapse and famines in their countries .

1. I think you mean Bill Gates, ingenious_lion?

• I would like to interview Judge Carl J. Barbier ( the man in charge of an extremely destructive oil spill in 2010 which violate the clean water act horribly) to learn more about his case and how he handled the case and what sanctions he put in place to prevent an environmental disaster again.
    The question I would ask him is: "How do we prevent large scale companies believing they are untouchable and contributing to our ever growing natural disaster?"
    I want to ask him this question because there has been substantial evidence that oil spills ( and other climate affecting horrors ) are becoming more regular and fierce, for example in the 2010's it is estimated that there were around 164,000 tons of oil lost over 63 massive oil spills and 93% of this was spilled in only 10 events.

• I would like to interview the Arch Bishop of Canterbury Justin Welby to learn more about his life being the Church of England and how it goes about.

My question is to him - What does he hope the Church of England to be like in 10 years?

The reason I would like to ask him that is because it is a challenging question that requires a lot of detail to explain it and because I am fascinated what he plans to do to expand the church further reaching out to even more people.

The question I would ask is how does the US State Department deal with heads of state who violate human rights in their countries and what are the possible sanctions on the state . I would ask this question to know if people will reach them or be harmed by possible sanctions on their country.

The question I would ask is dealing with countries allied to the United States that violate democratic values ​​different from others?
    I would ask this question to know whether or not there is a distinction between allies from others in the foreign policy of the United States of America country.