Comments by students of Rhemaville Christian Academy | Nigeria

Student Comment Post Date
chatty_fact I agree because there will be jobs in the future that will be created as a result of the... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
straightforward_beaver As I said earlier, the issue of salaries is the major factor on why health workers go on strike... People v robots 22/1/24
zestful_cranberry I disagree because... One application of artificial intelligence is a robot, which is displacing... People v robots 22/1/24
helpful_personality I agree because... there are some jobs that humans can do better than robots. For example, a... People v robots 22/1/24
grounded_seal How many jobs do we think will exist as AI develops, for me AI is not created to take the jobs... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
fierce_parrot I strongly agree with your very good and interesting point. AI could fit for the purpose of... People v robots 22/1/24
wondrous_mode With the creation and development of Artificial Intelligence, more employment opportunities and... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
brave_reindeer I agree strongly to this comment because if the next generation don't go to school as they... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
invigorated_anteater I seriously agree with you. I agree because in my opinion, life is all about adapting to... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
committed_writer I agree because... examples of a good way to reduce the rate of air pollution especially in... Suggest a discussion 22/1/24
invigorated_anteater Hello everyone! In my class, we had a really interesting discussion about our dream jobs, and... Classroom spy! 22/1/24
gutsy_blackcurrant I agree because humans created this artificial intelligence and without people going to school,... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24
chatty_fact Hey, I feel that spreading awareness about climate change and how it affects humans is done not... Climate change: regular reminders 22/1/24
jazzed_tamarillo In my opinion, I think that one thing robots with AI are able to do better than people is its... People v robots 22/1/24
gutsy_blackcurrant I agree because many new jobs can be created, but rather than industries being taken over by AI,... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
helpful_personality In my own country Nigeria health workers go on strike because they are poorly paid or they have... People v robots 22/1/24
grounded_seal Due to the development of AI, many jobs have evolves in miraculous and marvelous ways. For... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
jazzed_tamarillo Personally, I believe that it is better for the bad news about climate change to be shown than... Too much negative news? 22/1/24
fierce_parrot Jobs that rely on analyzing large sets of data, like basic financial analysis or certain types... Jobs of the future 22/1/24
jubilant_accordion I strongly agree with opinion c, although most times we tend to think school was created for us... Will schools exist in future? 22/1/24