Expert challenge: achieving dreams!

Mamta has been so impressed with your comments on the Hub that she has decided to set you a challenge! Play the video to find out about her amazing story and hear what she’d like you to discuss next.

Comments (61)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• the one who inspired me for space exploration was 'Carl sagan' .he is my real hero even though his documentaries are a bit out dated but they are awesome to spark some creativity in people of all ages so i will kinda recommend any reading this to follow him .
    my dream is to localize space exploration for all people i know its a lot expensive but still.... i don't want to give up .
    one way is to build space elevator .. this project keeps going .

(if any expert is reading this can you explain that is it possible economically if not why not ??)

the one responsible for this is both private as well for government .
    space exploration is not an idea its future for humanity .

some ideas of mine and my friend is ; building a pressure tube in the deep ocean and take it to space as the pressure is low in space the water will flow up this can take us to some heights with minimum cost it needs improvement (share you comments on the topic)

1. A space elevator! What great creativity. Who should pay for this? And who would get to use it? Who would and wouldn't be able to benefit from this invention, zestful_deer? Please put your question onto either Kenneth or Mamta's expert page - and they might choose to answer it.

1. I agree because a space elevator will be a great invention if it will be invented.
        Different countries contribution can help for pay.
        In my point of view first of all the people of that country in which space elevator will be invented can use it
        The countries which are not linked with this country can't take benefit from it and other side the countries which do contribution on this invention can take benefit form this invention .

• 1: My inspiration is valentina tereshkova , she inspire me alot and in my point of view she is a great inspection for every women who want to be scientist, astronaut or mathematician. As she was the first and youngest women who reached the space . The one thing about her which inspired me alot is she was sent to space for solo mission . That so she is my inspiration as well as a heroin for me .
    \What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?\
    2 : Encourage them to define what they are wanting to do and how they know when they have achieved their goal. Help them assess whether their goal is achievable or what obstacles they might face that can be overcome or may not be overcome. Encourage them to prioritize their actions
    3: Society around people is responsible
    (1) In many place the people can't choose there profession by there own will ,they have to adopt the profession of there parents or grandparents
    (2) In some society the parents of students make them choose such a profession which can make money.

[well in mine point of view parents should give right to their children to choose there profession because it okay if your children don't earn that much money which can give them luxury life style in future, atleast they are mentally satisfied for what they are doing ]

• The people who inspire me are the ones who risked everything to solve a problem for the world

People should be guided to a path where they get to know about the world as they keep moving, they keep exploring as they move instead of putting them into a closed system where they are provided with a single aim which is to be fulfilled in any case. They should be given the freedom to choose and the freedom to fail because choosing will help them explore things in the world and failing will teach them lessons for their life. Teach them how to think, don't teach them what to think.

The teachers are the ones who could do this because they are the ones who are connected to the student's career and probably career is the thing connected to dreams, you do what you dream.

• I am really inspired by scientist Stephen Hawking and his book a Brief History of Time, his beautiful descriptions of concepts like time, gravity, etc have always kept me curious. I think these ideas reflect the future and reading this book makes every young mind curious about space.
    We know that the resources on earth are depleting day by day and space and other planets are the best option available to humans in the future for sustaining, therefore, finding the resources on other planets and exploring space will surely be a crucial task for the generation to come.
    People need to be more connected to space as just like you said there is very less knowledge and discussion on this topic among citizens in my country too.
    I think the sprouting generation should know about space to spark the same kind of curiosity in them and I think it can be achieved by :
    1. Astrophysics should start being a part of the teaching curriculum in schools so that each student gets to learn more about the importance and the cruciality of space.
    2. Every school must have a specific astronomy lab for the children to visualize and envision the components and the beauty of space.
    3. Finally the government can launch biannual space events where scientists from organizations like ISRO and NASA are invited so that the new generation can interact and gain more knowledge.

1. I do not agree with your opinion that they make space sciences part of the curriculum. Rather, information about space should be disseminated and awareness courses should be made about it for children and others, but making it part of the curriculum may affect some, because not all students like to explore something else or are interested in it. Rather, a specialization must be made at the university that specializes in space, so that if someone wants to discover more in space, they can register with it, and whoever does not want does not register.

1. I agree with your point that everyone has their own interests and making it a part of their curriculum may mean forcing the subject on them but as I stated in my comment in our time, space is a crucial thing and it is important for everyone to learn about it. Specialization in universities for space would mean higher studies in that field but my point was that there are many people who think that space is a waste of time and it is only a science exploration task kind of thing, but according to me every individual should at least know basic things about space and our dependence on it in the future.

• I am actually inspired by Mamta Patel because she had a dream of going to space and also to work for NASA and she was also inspired by her older sister and she is one step away from being an astronaut and this has made me realize that you should keep on believing in your dreams and work hard and one day I will achieve mine too.
    Young people should be given opportunities to have a say and parents should listen to their children's dreams and help them to achieve it instead of discouraging them. Young people should also work hard in order to achieve them it is not that things will just happen they should also push themselves.
    Young people and their guardians are responsible for this because they need the guardians' support and also push themselves.

• My inspiration in astronomy is Mae Carol Jemison, she was the first African American woman to ever travel space in September 12, 1992 and finally retired in 1993 after serving as an astronaut for six years. She's my inspiration because she has inspired many young girls to take up her spot...
    I believe introducing these different topics in schools will inspire the younger generation into going to space and to know more about astronomy itself.

• PERSONALLY, I was inspired by Mark Shuttleworth being the first African to go into space on April 26, 2002 because he was able fulfil his dream of being the first African to go to space and he dedicated his flight to educating South African youth so his story makes me think going to space fulfils dreams of more than one person. As the youth, we should just be supported to enable us reach our dreams. I say this cause in my country, parents force students to take up courses they don't want. On the side of Astronomy, I together with many classmates of mine wish we could become astronauts but unfortunately in our country Uganda, I have never had of any astronomy school so this hinders our dreams and kills our hearts for astronomy. It would be quite supportive if astronomy schools are brought into our country.

• My inspirer is Guion Bluford, the first black African American to ever go into space ( 30th August, 1983) and he retired on July in 1993. He spent more than 28 days in space. At first I didn't have hope of ever travelling to space but after listening to this man's story he made me and many believe that we can all travel but it depends on your effort and passion towards it. Guardians should encourage young people to achieve their dreams and they should also put in the hard work.

• My inspiration is Yuri Gagarin. He, as most probably all of us know was the first man to go to space but what most of us don't know is that he was born in a Russian village and was a foundryman at a steel plant. He later joined the Soviet Air Forces as a pilot and was stationed near the Norwegian border, before his selection for the Soviet space programme. He had such humble beginnings yet became a national hero, a global celebrity and went to space!
    He struggled a lot in his life as his home was disrupted by the Nazis, faced grief hunger poverty yet achieved great heights.
    He inspires me to not give up on my dreams come what may and face problems in life not run from them also that despite facing so many problems if he could-in a way-conquer the world, so can I and so can any of us!

• My inspiration in astronomy is Guion Bluford because he is the first african american to ever travel in space on a mission known asSTS-8 in Aug 30 toSept 5, 1983 after retiring from the US airforce he opened a light to african americans to show them that they could also take part in space explorations.
    I wish children in school could get time to research about their role models so that they can also get that courage their role models have

• Vikram Sarabhai, renowned for initiating space research and introducing nuclear power in India has been my inspiration to be passionate and curious about space. He has inspired me to be a dreamer, and create opportunities when they didn't seem to be on way. His unmatched capacity of hard work was wondrous. He was well known for his modesty, humbleness and the grounded way in which he used to talk to people.

According to me, space related stories and facts can be broadcasted through radio channels and television programs to make youth more aware about the space. Contacts made either in video or voice mode directly from the space through the space stations would make the youth more informative about space and they would want to learn more. Astronomy clubs in schools which offer elementary participation in them can be a quite helpful and exciting provision for students who are interested in space.

Schools and Government are responsible for these provisions and opportunities. They need to introduce space to those students who haven't been educated about it yet.

• The person who inspires me was Maryam Mukhtar the first female fighter pilot of Pakistan she was my real hero Maryam Mukhtar qualifying as a fighter pilot in Pakistan Air Force in 2014 but she died flying a Pakistan Air Force (PAF ) FT- 7PG aircraft that crashed near Kundian in Mianwali district of Pakistan on November 24, 2015

As I want to become a fighter pilot so she is great example for me I want to make less costly air plane and want to protect my country

Maryam Mukhtar is a symbol of women she empowerment and is an example for so many women

• For some reason l teared up when Armstrong said "that's one small step for man...one giant leap for mankind Neil Armstrong was not only the first man on moon but also the first man who sang hopping song on moon It's amazing to see... Neil. Armstrong created a history by landing on moon the way he comes near his aircraft on moon singing 😂

• My inspiration is Eugene Cernan. He was the last man to walk the moon. Before going to space, he was just a young fighter pilot with the US Navy. He didn't apply for the space mission and hadn't gone to advanced pilot school, but NASA chose him.
    He thought walking on the moon would be impossible. he'd never even considered going to the space and he wasn't sure he was up to the challenge. After ten years of training he got there with his team, he roamed around the surface of the moon, staring back at the distant earth while conducting experiments. They collected samples to learn about the moon's history, covered over about 35km (thirty five kilometers) in the lunar rover, and even he broke the unofficial moon land speed record by going to eleven miles per hour.
    And even though he was the last man on the moon , he hoped it wouldn't stay that way. He thought it was "Sad that other countries were no longer interested in reaching the moon" and he hoped that the next generation would be inspired to keep pushing the limits of space exploration. He also wanted people to never stop asking questions , seeking answers and wondering what unsolved mysteries are waiting for us out in the cosmos
    Before he died, he said, " I'm quite disappointed that i'm still the last man on to go to the moon." Hopefully someone will change that soon. That's if astronomy classes are introduced in the Ugandan curriculum and the admission fee in most aviation schools is reduced, so that it is affordable for the economy class citizens living in Uganda.

• Many personalities like Bill Nye, Richard Feynman,Neil de Grasse Tyson but the one from whom i learned that how important space exploration really is was Brian Green i know he isn't that popular but in the the covid19 pandemic he posted a free of cost course that course was eye opening.

I think building a strong character is very important when ever a person or a student faces draw backs he must be aware of that many people are struggling for basic necessities. And don't give focus what others are thinking about you .others thought must not disturb your aspirations.

Science represents the whole civilisation. Many people think that space innovation is just unnecessary but in science we don't consider benefits , we are curious creatures and we should never stop exploring this is a responsibility of the whole civilisation.

• 1.Who inspires you?
    2.What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?
    My inspiration in astronomy is Neil deGrasse Tyson. He was nine years when he first visited the Hayden planetarium and discovered astronomy. He was just eleven when he would go to the top of his house with is telescope and he would gaze out at the endless night sky. And at fifteen, he was asked to give a lecture on astrophysics. He researched on the lives of stars, the milky way, blackholes and the universe. it was this research that meant he was invited to work on the United states space exploration policy, for which he earned a medal from NASA.i also like this shows like star talk,cosmos etc. he inspires to do astro physics
    i think adding astronomy classes in the ugandan curriculum would be done to help more young people achieve their dreams

• Who inspires you?
    TV movies and astronauts when they go up in space, it makes me curious about space exploration. What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?I think it is the person who can realize his dream himself and believe in his abilities and dreams and work continuously to realize his dream and if the person is unable to do so because of poverty the State and the Government can help him to realize his dream. Who is responsible for this? Governments.

• Inventory in space is so nice and interesting to watch,i was able to witness the launch of the first satelitte in my country,Uganda.This was on Sunday 6th November,2022 where the statelitte was pushed into space due to the hardwork of three great men,Bonny Omara,Edgar Mujuni and Derrick Tebusweke.
    Their hardwork has made me believe that all my dreams will one day come to reality i just need to push harder the way they did.

• My source of inspiration from astronomy and space is the astronomer who contributed to the simplification of astronomy is Carl Sagan, who inspired me with all books that include extraterrestrial beings and I am one of the people who love this science. He was born on November 9, 1934, and died on December 20, 1996. One of his most beautiful books is the Communication Book, which talks about the subject of communication between humanity and a more technologically advanced life outside the Earth. It was published in September 1985. He has many books also very beautiful and I love them all. The person who wants to become something important in society must be He has a will and an illusion and must be supported and encouraged by his family and the environment in which he lives.

• I want to say something here,and you cant imagine at all.Once in my dreams I dreamt that I travelled to space, and when the the spaceship was launched_in the dream_I felt so excited then great things and planets was coming around the spaceship , I was so glad in the dream.When I got up ,I was so cheerful and my dad asked me"What happened to you?"I told him,in fact he smiled and encouraged me at..At first , my dream was the one who inspires me? Then my father supported me as well. Young people who are very mbitious should be incouraged by the government financially ,especially for the poor ones, their dreams must not fades away.

• Almost every child dreams to fly and look into the sky and solve the mysteries enclosed at the centre of the universe.
    The stars, moon and planets always attract people like magnet and we see that century’s finest scientists are the product of this magnetism.

Like all the other explorers out there, I was also inspired by a breathtaking personally, someone who brought a whole new revolution in the field of astrology and mathematics. Yes! He's no other but Al-Biruni(973-1048 AD) . His works can never be ignored.

In my native lands child learns his/her first creativity by making plane out of paper. But today's generation is much fast they dream to go to the outer edge of this world.

Gravity issues and zero air pressure makes it difficult to live in space.
    But being the young explorer I am looking forward towards space as it may be the solution to find more reservoirs and enrich energy sources.

Being a student I felt that my friends like to become doctors and engineers but the idea about space science seems less in the market especially in my country. I wanted to raise my voice for policy maker to allocate budget for space exploration. And i think that future will be more sustainable if we find any sources and reservoirs of energy in the space.

1. Can you explain what you mean by "the idea about space science seems less in the market in my country"? From what you've learnt about our expert, Mamta, what do you think she might say to you as a response?

1. What I meant is that our country doesn't have enough resources to spend in the field of space science. Like we know, space exploration has a huge cost of billions of dollars, and our country is not in a condition of spending a massive amount just for research purposes.
        Secondly, as for the expert Mamta is concerned, I think she would have quite a positive response. She definitely knows what "less opportunity and resources" means but despite this fact, she ended up to be one of the great experts . And that makes her special

• The person who inspires me the most is Kalpana Chawla - an Indian astronaut and the first female of Indian origin to go to space. She was a young girl from a rural area who dared to dream big and became a source of inspiration for millions of people like me. It is a tragedy that the courageous woman died in the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster. Her journey proves that nothing is impossible if you have the will and the dedication to do it.

I think that awareness is important for young people to achieve their vivid dreams. For a person to achieve their dreams proper guidance and support is necessary. There is a famous saying by Benjamin Franklin which speaks for itself
    "Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn"

• the one who inspired me for space exploration was 'Carl sagan' .he is my real hero even though his documentaries are a bit out dated but they are awesome to spark some creativity in people of all ages so i will kinda recommend any reading this to follow him .
    my dream is to localize space exploration for all people i know its a lot expensive but still.... i don't want to give up .
    The teachers are the ones who could do this because they are the ones who are connected to the student's career and probably career is the thing connected to dreams, you do what you dream.

• The person that inspires me is Bernard Anthony Harris Jr. He inspires me because he was the first African American to perform a space walk on February 9, 1995. I feel like to help young people achieve their dreams they have to be like given a chance to express themselves and try doing small things that can help them achieve their dreams.
    I'd say that parents, teachers and guardians are responsible because they control what the child does or what the child can see online or on the television.

• A person who inspire me is Florence Nightingale because she became a nurse in 1851 and she traveled to Turkey to aid British soldiers during the Crimean War . Just imagine how many soldiers she must of helped . My dream is to one day be a nurse as well . I don’t have to be as good as Florence Nightingale but I do hope I get to help a lot of people just like Miss Florence did .

Also I think to help young people achieve there dream we should:
    Feed there curiosity
    Build there self-esteem that way they can build confidence on what they want to achieve

What you dream you can achieve.

(if any expert is reading this can you explain that is it possible economically if not why not ??)

some ideas of mine and my friend is ; building a pressure tube in the deep ocean and take it to space as the pressure is low in space the water will flow up this can take us to some heights with minimum cost it needs improvement

• Who inspires you?

1) SpaceX and Elon Musk has inspired me a lot. It's great to see a private company bring a massive change to a stagnant industry. I'm very inspired by what Elon Musk has achieved for Space Exploration (Rocket Reusability and Cheap Transportation Costs) by setting up SpaceX.

What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?

2) STEM Education should be heavily promoted so that more and more students are propelled towards the right education to get into space exploration as a career by working for a space exploration company.

Who is responsible for this?

3) Governments are largely responsible for this and they should prioritise STEM Education. People should be incentivised to pursue STEM education. Media can also play a huge role by highlighting the success stories of Space Exploration companies and explain to students why space exploration is important for future and why it's cool.

• I would like to say that the beginning of my story was the death of a cat that was dear to my heart. It was fighting death in front of my eyes and I could not save her. Since that day, I started thinking about what if I was a doctor, would I have been able to save her. After time, I reached full class, I realized that my only goal was to enter the world of medicine and I was inspired by the doctor Australian veterinarian Peter Carols Doherty and I am working to achieve this dream despite the difference of years that separate me from medicine and considering the difficulty of traveling abroad to learn medicine, I find that India has excellent universities and medical colleges an excellent global ranking, so I say that whoever wants to reach their goal should first be determined to do so, believe in their abilities and stay away from negative people

• To my inspiration in space inventory is Dr Guion Bluford Stewart Jr. because he his the first African American launched into space this showed the African American that in the world there a people that are not racists or that like a person for what they can do or his behaviors. H e says "this is were he found a group of people in the world that he could do whatever he wanted do" many people with color have been inspired by his work and persistence. through his documentaries and so i think showing these documentaries to young people will help them achieve there dream because it has worked out for many people, teachers and many others for example his video "youtube.com/watch?v=iYbQrBW8m1M" many people got inspired by this documentary and they expressed this in the comment section so this could be really good to inspire the young people and I think there teachers are responsible for this because they spend the most time with these young people.

• The person that inspires me is Jack Swigert. He was an astronaut of the Apollo 13 mission also known as the "successful failure." He inspires me because even after the oxygen tank for the Apollo 13 shuttle had exploded him and the rest of the crew he was with managed to keep a cool head and solve the problem with the Control center. Jack Swigert also stated the famous words "Houston, we've had a problem here" telling the control center in Houston that they had met some issues along the way. But what inspired me the most was that even with a partially damages ship and with an exploded oxygen tank, they were still able to return to earth safely.

I feel like there should be more space programs around the world to help young people discover their dream because there are some young people who don't know what they want to become in future so they are not motivated to work for a goal but with the help of programs like space programs a young person can end up discovering their dream.

I'd say that the government is responsible for creating these kind of programs for their countries. And delivering them to rural areas to give everyone a chance of achieving their dreams.

• What should be done to help more young people to achieve their dreams?

I personaly think children should be allowed to do what they want!!
    They should not be forced to do something. Our society needs to understand that if anything in the world is in scope so it doesn't mean your child also do that. If he/she is doing in which he/she is intrested so it's fine.

Achieving dreams is not forced but encouraged!!

1. I agree because... when a child is not encouraged to what he likes, he ends up doing that particular thing without interest or passion and you later realize he/she has not achieve their purpose in life. And then you wasted half of your life living someone else's life.

1. Right!!
        Its all about interest or passion.
        If you are doing even a normal job but you are passionate about it. Nothing can makes you more happier than this.

1. I agree soo much with you at least a lot of people like you understand the importance of having passion for even something little.

• the real space inspiration for me is Edwin Hubble he wasn't only a great explorer , he was also a great person in general . he told the world that there is universe beyond this galaxy .It was a breakthrough he proved that the universe was much larger .
    for young people to achieve their dreams is to change the way their goals are supported by their society mostly there are very low opportunities for the people who want to get a job as a astrophysicist (especially in developing countries like Pakistan ).
    To promote space study in my country i want to change the educationl system and tell the students that are living in a really vast and beautiful universe .

1. I do not agree with you, there are those who do not like exploration and do not care about space, and therefore they will not be interested in it in the study, but on the other hand there are advantages to this thing, there are those who do not know these things, and when they know them, they may be interested in them and become a scientist interested in space Thus, we will have gained a new world that may benefit humanity

• Spatial bodies you see at night are themselves inspiring any time you see these. A blue moon can make anybody inspired to go there, and see what there is. Who inspires you to focus your telescope into the sky?
    In 1969 Apollo 11's landing on Moon was an inspiring event itself. Approaching to Mars is the next episode.
    One can dream to reach Moon. It is also a dream that some day findings about existence of life on Mars will come true. Making youngsters to learn more and more about space exploration findings, and to enable them to move ahead in the exploration, will be a help to make them closer to their dreams.

• I have been inspired with the first man to go to space Yuri Gagarin he was the first human in space. In 1961 and he was from the Soviet Union. This man inspired and still inspires young boys to go to space.
    I

• I have been inspired with the first man to go to space Yuri Gagarin he was the first human in space. In 1961 and he was from the Soviet Union. This man inspired and still inspires young boys to go to space.
    I believe introducing these different topics in schools will inspire the younger generation into going to space and to know more about astronomy itself.

• I think that the American astronaut of Indian origin, Kalpana Chawla, is the inspiration for me to explore space, because her life story was inspiring to many women. From all the difficult circumstances that surrounded her to achieve her dream and become the first astronaut of Indian origin, as she is the second woman to give birth in space. Evidence of her love and passion for space science. I hope that one day I will achieve my ambition. I am inspired by her story, the challenge and determination, and that with the will, nothing is impossible. I believe that the responsibility to achieve the ambition of young people is a collective responsibility that begins with the family and ends with the state, so the family must To encourage its children financially and morally to achieve their ambitions, and the state must adopt creative ideas and innovations and make them a reality.

• What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?
    Well, we have to encourage them to believe in themselves, because a person's belief in himself is what drives him to achieve his dreams. If you do not believe in yourself, who will do?! We all encounter in our lives frustrated people, who look at our dreams negatively!
    Their support is moral and material, as there are poor people who cannot achieve their dreams because of their financial situation

• 1.Who inspires you?
    The one who inspired me the most is Elon Musk as I was really very interested in cars and tesla is one of the best car and when I read about Elon Musk and his dreams I was really inspired after seeing his hard working and his motive of shifting people to the Mars
    2.What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams ?
    Government can play a vital role for this purpose they have to introduce different practical subjects about different fields starting from school level in which students can come to know about different field so that theu can develop their interest and can choose a right career for themselves in young age
    3.Who is responsible for this?
    We can't blame everything on our parents we are from the generation who used to take their decision on their own so its our fault that we don't set a goal for ourselves and don't even struggle
    for it" where there is a will there is a way " and then used to blame our parents so we shouldn't blame others and do what we want

• Someone that inspires me is Serena Williams. The reason why Serena Williams inspires me because she is a really good tennis player and she is inspiring me to play tennis as well and be just like her.

1. Serena Williams was the first Black woman to win the US Open. What impact might that have on other young black women?

• The people that inspire me are the ones who risk everything to solve any problems around the world they deserve all the best..
    Of course It's my pleasure to just help people to achieve their dreams. They should be freedom to choose but they have to choose the most suitable person who will teach them something that benefits them, not memorize every word.
    In my opinion school is responsible for provision and opportunities for responding to all that Students who didn't know about it yet. And also the people need to responsible about the other, I know that if I work harder I will achieve my dream but the are many problems that can face me like if I get annoyed from anyone I will stop everything so people have to hear what they are saying...

• What are dreams? Dreams are imaginary pictures of ourselves achieving a specific goal or becoming great. Everyone has different dreams and different ways of achieving it. Look at Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg as an example. They both wanted to be rich but achieved their greatness in diferent ways. I feel that whepeople share their dreams to you, we shouldnt make a mockery of it instead we should look for a way to guide to them to the right path.If i want to become a doctor and i do not know what it takes i can never achieve that dream we should be encouraged to seek help from those who have been experienced in these phases of life.We should try our best to encourege youths to seek good advice and never give up or look back to what brought us down. Encourage the to forget about the past and face what is ahead.

• What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?

This a great question , People , why ? People make people feel bad about themselves and what they wanna do in life if bullys weren't a thing I feel like more people would want to do what they dream about doing because its no one to tell them what they can and cant do or make them feel bad about what they dream about .

1. I agree because... its a major problem now in schools, and if they were actually less of them it would have really helped, at least a lot of people would have discovered who they really were than trying to be someone either cool, or trying to claim you have when you don't, so they wouldn't have to be bullied.

• When I was young, I heard Yuri Gagarin, the first astronaut who orbited the earth in 1961.. This person implanted in my mind many things that were impossible to become true. After that, I loved astronomy a lot, and every day I had a new invention to reach space easily, including a ladder that connects the earth to the moon, where the moon becomes a place to go to. Every day, but the earth revolves around itself, I demolish this hope.. And every day I look at the beautiful sky that is dressed in a dress of stars and say.. When will I achieve the dream of my life??_I need your answer_

1. I'm not sure there will ever be a ladder because you're right, both the Earth and the moon rotate. However, there might one day be cheaper space travel!

• First, the person who taught me to explore space is Carl Sagan. He is from the real Italians, despite the fact that he presented his documentaries, but I feel excited when watching them. They increase the excitement and passion of people. His films are suitable for all age groups. Also, I do not forget May Carol Jamesion. The best and the first American woman to ascend space, and some of these subjects should be introduced to schools to encourage young people to explore in space and spread hashtags on the Internet to encourage young people to have a successful future. You may take half of the youth's rightsWhich does not deserve to be an official spokesperson for youth in countries. Finally, dear and dear, share your opinion on the matter with me

• I dream of writing my own books and stories one day and weaving tales that allow others to read and imagine for themselves. Mine is a dream that seems almost impossible in the face of all the obstacles that my society provides but it is my dream nonetheless and it is one I'm constantly working towards.
    This is why my biggest inspiration is Joanne Kathleen Rowling, who rose from a life of extreme poverty, broke out from the pressure of well-meaning parents, and became one of the most well-known authors on the planet.
    Other authors, such as Tara Westover have also aided me in realising my dream, but it is Rowling who shaped my childhood with words and pharses that seemed magic at the time.
    I think that young people need to know that it's okay to dream big. People my age and older need to know that there is no limit to what we can do when we put our mind to something. I once heard that the richest place in the world is the graveyard because there are so many dreams and lives that could've been had people followed through with their passions.
    Parents need to make sure that kids know from a young age that the sky is the limit when it comes to dreams and passions.

• I will say many figures that have inspired me like Bill Nye, Richard Feynman, Neil deGrasse Tyson but the person I learned from how important space exploration really is was Brian Green I know he's not that popular but in the covid19 pandemic post for free of course that course was an eye opener . I think building a strong character is very important when any person or student is facing a setback they should be aware that many people struggle with basic necessities. Don't focus on what other people think of you. Others should not disturb your aspirations. Science represents the whole civilization. Many people think that innovation in space is unnecessary but in science we do not consider the benefits, we are curious creatures and we should never stop exploring this is the responsibility of the entire civilization. May Carol Jemison who for me comes after Brian Green was my inspiration in this science ( Astronomy). She is the first American woman of French nationality to travel to space in 1992, but she retired in 1993 after working as an astronaut for 6 years.

• I've been a space fan since I was a kid, watching cartoons, and when I got a little older, I really loved them. The more we take the teacher to the library, the more you look at the pictures of space in the books. The more I love space, the more I look at social media for astronauts going into space who really inspired me, most of them Anouche Ansari, the first woman to go into space. When I grow up, I'll study astronomy so I can go to space. I think anyone can do anything, even small ones, is capable of fulfilling their dreams, but they need support. They're responsible for their own lives.

• Who inspires you?
    My father is the one who inspires me and always helps me not to give up and to pursue my dreams nonstop. He always gives me hope and security to have him by my side he is my inspiration who always urges me to do what I want by telling me keep going and make sure I am always by your side

• With the story of Mamta I am inspired to be whatever I want to. Like Mamta said she grew up in a small town and her parents being not so rich her big dream was kind of impossible but she got inspired by Sally Ride the first American woman to go to space. I do not want to become an astronaut but still have been inspired by Mamta's story especially now that I have the opportunity of people talking to me about what I want to become in future. I feel that the way young people can be helped to achieve their dreams is by helping them to set goals, keeping contact with them, coaching them in achieving their goals, help them create positive thinking and help them take necessary risk in life in order to achieve their goals

• Zuriel Elise Oduwole is an 18 year old American education advocate and film maker, she is best known for her works on the advocacy for the education of girls in Africa. And she also became a film maker at the age of 12. She inspires me a lot cause I want to be film maker just like her, and she was also courageous enough to follow her dreams, and also reach it.
    We are responsible for helping and supporting others achieve their dreams and also helping ourselves achieve our dreams.
    We should always get to know what makes them tick and what motivates them. This will help you coach them on how to identify goals that are meaningful to them. It will also boost their self-confidence when they believe they matter to you.

• Dreams are important and sometimes more important than realities. Harsh realities can destroy our ability to be optimistic and hopeful. Our job is to nurture those dreams and help them make them reality for the rest of humanity. Humans are known to have the ability to rise up to the impossible and say today it is possible and do so until just one makes it… repeat this process as often as necessary. Humans have a way of not just surviving but prevailing. Dreams have accomplished nearly impossible task before them.

• I'm 16. There's lot of things yet to be achieved from life. Currently I dream to be a doctor. Let's hope I'd be able to make it.Last year I wished to excel in my board exams. That's a petty short term dream but for anyone at that stage, it meant a big thing.Everyday I went to school, I saw the poster with the toppers pictures. I looked at the first place block, and imagined how my picture would look at that corner. And then I studied.The day when our school summoned previous years toppers to give us some words of wisdom, I pictured myself at the podium, rendering my success story.
    That's the half part of the story.
    A lot of distractions came into my way, like they do in everyone's path. Easier said than done, but it's just your will and solely that WILL of yours to achieve your dream, that helps you pierce through your distractions.
    Everyone works hard. No one is specially super genius, but the one who knows the right path and has an axe to prick away the boulders of distraction becomes the one to ace it.Contradictory to your question, dreaming love is usually the thing that hinders other important dreams.
    Ascertain you dream right at the right point of time

• 📗Who inspires you?

I believe motivation is key of the door of our lives. The more motivated we are the more we are inspired to give and prosper. My inspiration started from the ones who raised me to bloom and to be creative all the time "my beloved paretnts". When my journey of life commenced outside the doors of my "home", I went to school. You are a lucky student if you meet dedicated sincere teachers. Those who make you feel that they are there for you all the time; just like your parents, and so are my amazing teachers. They have always believed in me, and that's why I am given this one-of-a-life chance to comment on your topics and try to  be creative as much as can to develop my potential and build my character.

📗What should be done to help more young people achieve their dreams?

📗Who is responsible for this?

I believe that the most important thing to grant young people is "belief". Just make them feel that you believe in them. Whether you are a parent, a teacher or anyone who takes part in thier lives, just give them the trust and care they need. I loved what Malcom x said: "the young people are the ones who most quickly identify with the struggle and the necessity to eliminate the evil conditions that exist." Young people have potential, power and great minds that can take them away from any bad conditions. With the help and support of those around them they will surely bloom.

• 1)The person who inspires me when it comes to space is Valentina Tereshkova and Neil Armstrong because Valentina was the first woman in space and she was only 26 years old,and Neil Armstrong because he was the first man in space and did the famous quote which was " one small step for man one big leap for mankind".
    2) It can be done by others inspiring them to do what they want and put the effort in.
    3) We are the people responsible for it because if it's our goal then we are the people that have to achieve it.

• 1)My inspiration in space comes from Dorothy Vaughan as she worked at NASA and she wanted to help America win the war but when won the war she stayed on the job,she wanted to serve her country.
    2) It can be done by encouraging them and if they put the effort in to achieve their dream and they should follow the dream all the way.
    3) We are the people responsible for it as it is a dream and we should go for it.
    THANKS!!!!
    BYE.

• People who risk their life to help something for the world. Something that could be done to help young people achieve their dreams is by letting young people choose what they want to happen, and supporting their dreams. The people who are responsible for this are people who teach them what to do to support their teams, and people who support them throughout the way.

• My mother is my greatest inspiration. She faced a lot of adversity in her life, and had to raise three children as a single mother. She worked extremely hard to provide for us, but I rarely saw her complain about her fate. What I really admire is her enthusiasm for life, and an ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions. I am extremely grateful for being her child, and I cannot thank her enough for everything. Maybe, by following her example in both my personal and professional life, I can pay back what she did for me. At least that’s what I aspire to.
    We should help young people to set their goals and follow through on them; It is one thing to set a goal and it’s another thing to achieve that goal. Almost everyone sets goals but only a few possess the guts and discipline to follow through on those goals.
    From my point of view we are all responsible for inspiring ouselves the and we all want the best for ourselves that is why we have to brace up and learn to inspire and push oursleves for the best cause, only us can define our future.

some ideas of mine and my friend is ; building a pressure tube in the deep ocean and take it to space as the pressure is low in space the water will flow up this can take us to some heights with minimum cost it needs improvement (share you comments on the topic)

• My inspiration in astronomy is Mae Carol Jemison. She was the first black American Woman to ever travel to space on 12th September, 1992 and finally retired in 1993 and after serving as an astronaut for six years. She inspired many girls take up her spot.
    And I believe introducing these different topics in school will inspire the young generations into going to space and to know more about astronomy itself.

1. Hi victorious_goat, you have been given a star for this comment because you have been creative in your thinking and have generated some interesting ideas. Well done!

1. Thank you so much because I did my research and started thinking in another perspective

• Many personalities like Bill Nye, Richard Feynman, Neil de Grasse Tyson but the one from whom I learnt how space exploration really is was Brian Green I know he isn't popular put in the covid 19 pandemic he posted a free cost course and that course was eye opening.

I think building strong character is important whenever a person or student draw backs he must be aware that many people are struggling for basic necessities. And don't give focus on what others are thinking about you. Others thought you must not disturb your aspirations.

Science represents the whole Civilization. Many people think that space innovation is just unnecessary but in science we do not consider benefits, we are curious creatures and we should we should never stop exploring. This is a responsibility to the whole Civilization.