#11 Tell me more!

18 November 2021

Winners Announced!

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition this week – your questions showed that all of you are fantastically curious. If you want to find out more about the headlines, you can now do that by clicking on them:

NASA'S MISSION TO THE MOON DELAYED!

DINOSAUR BONES IDENTIFIED AS NEW SPECIES!

ONE MILLION SPECIES FACING EXTINCTION IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS!

Our winners this time are...

reasoning_truth of Boutcher C of E Primary School B in the United Kingdom, who asked about how people working at NASA reacted to the delayed moon landing

and

blissful_flight of Mirzapur Cadet College in Bangladesh, who wanted to know whether the newly-discovered dinosaur bones could tell scientists more about how dinosaurs became extinct.

Brilliant questions, well done!

If you're new to Topical Talk, welcome to the Weekly Competition! A new competition is added every Thursday and we choose two winners. There are three important rules:

1. Only enter once - if you enter more than once, you will not receive stars and you cannot win
  2. Do NOT copy - your entry must be totally your own. If you are found copying you will not be allowed to use the Student Hub
  3. Follow the instructions carefully - otherwise, you cannot win

This competition will close at 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday for judging! Good luck!

TOP TIP: read the other competition entries first and see if you can think of an idea that has not already been said. This will make your entry more likely to win stars.

Skill Description Competition Speaking

The news is jam-packed full of interesting information. In fact, lots of people read the news for fun because they enjoy finding out about the world.

This week, your challenge is to let us know which of the following REAL headlines makes you want to say: "Tell me more!"

Your answer should be no longer than two sentences.

You should explain WHY the headline interests you and ONE question you would like to ask.

You could structure your answer like this:

I would like to find out more about headline A/B/C because...

One question I have about this piece of news is...

Here are the headlines:

A = NASA'S MISSION TO THE MOON DELAYED!

B = DINOSAUR BONES IDENTIFIED AS NEW SPECIES!

C = ONE MILLION SPECIES FACING EXTINCTION IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS!

Comments (194)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I would like to know more about the title Q because I am curious about the species that will become extinct. One question I have about this news is what is the cause of the extinction?

1. Extinction is the protection of people who are exposed, for example, to insects that cause poisoning, such as wasps...

• I would like to find out more about headline C because one million species facing extinction is not a small number that you can ignore.
    One question I have about this piece of news is how could this extinction affect the other living ones and how would it affect the mother earth?

1. Your question is logical, in my opinion, the effect depends on the type of the extinct substance, it could be negative, if the extinct thing is necessary for man, such as any type of food, water or any element of the air, because its extinction threatens humanity and the future of man and opposes sustainable development We have to act before a shortage occurs in the necessary human needs, and it affects positively, and if the extinct thing threatens the human being and is dangerous before its extinction, such as types of predatory animals, poisonous fungi or poisonous insects that we donot need.

• I would like to know more about address A because I would like to know what is the mission that NASA was late for. One question I have about this news is what is the reason for NASA delaying the mission?

1. Great question, splendid_fruit. I think you're asking what the NASA mission was and why it was delayed. Why is it important to know the reason the launch was postponed?

1. The important thing is to know the reason for the launch, is for fear of spreading false news that worries people (for me, I have been waiting for this program for a long time, but when I did not know the reason for its postponement, many things crossed my mind, so if my place was a dishonest journalist to spread false news about the reason for the delay.

• I would like to know more about the address because I would like to know what is called this dinosaurs, one question I have about this news what different dinosaurs differ from others?

1. Dinosaurs are a group of extinct animals that became extinct before ancient times, because they were a source of danger to ancient humans, and they are among the first animals to become extinct, from which the term extinction was deflected. In the current era, dinosaur structures are displayed in museums and constitute a center of attraction for tourists, and many are producing films about them and how they fight humans, as they are a source of inspiration for many.

• I think that the third choice c is what includes all realistic topics in the animal world that face the risk of seeing all kinds of living creatures that face the danger of 8,300 plant species and 7,200 plant species and wonderful with extinction, and these species are found in regions and countries. There are indications that thousands become extinct every year before That scientists discover and in life extinction is a natural process during evolution and disappear in this geological framework in geology as a result of change and the extinction of man, which means that human investment in human science can be about human science.

• I would like to more about the title no 1 because nasa aim is to protect the people and make us very knowledgeable about other things to us and to find the different kinds of things which is necessary for us.
    .and my one question is that why nasa is being late in this things.

1. Thanks for your entry, believable_attitude! I think you're saying that your interest in headline A stems from the fact that NASA does important work for humanity. Can you say more about that? How does NASA do the things you list in your comment?

• I would like to know more about Title A because NASA announced, Friday, that it intends to launch its "Artemis 1" mission, the first American program to return to the moon, next February..
    One question I have about this news is NASA the first woman to go on the moon?

1. Is NASA a woman, broadminded_ladder?

1. No, I mean that in NASA the first woman will go to the moon, as I read in the news (and this mission, which was to be accomplished at the end of this year, will constitute the actual launch of the "Artemis" program through which the United States will send people back to the moon, including the first woman).

• I would like to find out more about headline C because one million species facing extinction this is to feel sorry as humans because it is of human activities.
    My question is for humanity when we will see a difference around us ?

• I would like to know more about Address A because I would like to know more about space news and missions as well. What made me curious was why this mission was launched and what new would be discovered on the Moon?

• I would like to find out more about headline C because i can't just see something is going to die and just stay still as I don't care
    One question I have about this piece of news is what will cause this extinction and is there anything we can do to stop it?

• I would like to know more about Title C because I was shocked by the number (one million) about the future of humanity. One question I have is about what actions the world can take to keep these species from extinction.

1. Is the headline just talking about the future of humanity, determined_deer?

1. The title does not depend only on the future of humanity, but all species that are vulnerable to extinction will directly affect humans. The extinction of types of plants will affect the food security of humans and animals alike, as well as the extinction of many animals will affect humans because the future of humans depends on millions of species.

• I might want to discover more with regards to feature C since 1,000,000 species confronting annihilation is certainly not a modest number that you can overlook.

One inquiry I have about this piece of information is how is it possible that this would annihilation influence the other living ones and how might it influence the mother earth?

• I'd like to know more about Title C because 1 million endangered species is a negligible number. I have one question about this news. How might this extinction affect other organisms, and how will it affect Mother Earth?

1. Are you sure you mean negligible?

• I would like to know about(A)
    This is because the science of stars, astronomy and space is a broad science that is also related to our life on earth and the knowledge of the situation that the earth is facing and how the universe can reach an understanding to solve it.

• I would like to know more about address C because many millions of people are going extinct in the world. One question I have about this news is what are the ways to solve the problem of extinction and what is the impact of extinction on the environment and humanity

• I will want to know that NASA are sending mrs on the moon

• I would like to know more about title B because it is exciting that there are new discoveries on an animal that has been around for along time and I have question about this news Is it possible that new things will be discovered In other animals.

• I would like to know more about title "A" because I'm passiond of astronomy and space. The question I want an answer to is if there are other creatures out in the space, or are we alone in a huge space full of planets and stars.

• Endangered animals !!

It's great to talking about animals
    It's an interesting topic
    Elephants in Africa !!

So I hear sometimes that elephants are threatened with extinction, perhaps in my opinion they are threatened due to climatic factors in Africa, as we know that it is a continent suffering from drought and environmental pollution ...

But the question here is, will humans be able to do something for these elephants to protect them from this threat?!!

And why elephants in particular are not another animal?!!

And can we make elephants breed in another continent?!

I really want to know more about endangered animals and why they might be threatened..!!

• I would like to find out more about headline C because 1 million species is a huge amount and could really take a turn on the daily life of all organisms on earth, including humans.
    Talking about humans, one question I would like to ask is, If there are about one million species to be extinct in the next hundered years, are us, humans a part of this group?

1. I liked your question. I do not think that humans will become extinct and also humans will not become extinct because I think that they are the cause of this extinction, so only species of animals will become extinct, humans will not become extinct

• I would like to find out more about headline B because they are unique animals, and dinosaurs are threatened with extinction from the surface of the earth due to the difficulty and change of life aspects.

• Please tell me more about headline C because I think it is something pathetic to know that we are losing a lot of creatures in the coming century .
    One question I have about this piece of news is that do human beings cause this catastrophe for these species and how can we help put an end for it before it comes true.

• I would like to find out more about headline
    C because the human causes of extinction are human destruction of the habitats of many creatures such as forests and seas. One question I have about this news: Will extinction affect climate change and global warming?

• I would like to find more about headline B because, I'm very fascinated about animals, especially dinosaurs and if I ever discovered a new set of dinosaur bones I would name the dinosaur after me!
    One question I have about this piece of news is 'How would you feel if we ?'still lived in a time when dinosaurs lived?'

1. Well, this may not be completely impossible, because according to the statement of many scientists and according to what was really applied on the ground, they have carried out the process of "cloning" on several animals such as the sheep and the monkey, and they actually cloned them by taking a cell from them and cloning it, but with The absence of dinosaur cells since all they found was their bones, so this was impossible, but the scientists continued their continuous search for now in the hope that they would find a little bit of the DNA of a dinosaur, and so if this DNA was found then it would be something that is not impossible, but rather close to Reality .
      So I think that instead of living in the age of dinosaurs, he will turn to live the dinosaurs of our time..

• I would like to find out more about article c because animal extinction is a serious threat to nature, and this headline is short and simple, straight to the point.
    One question i would like to ask is 'Is it possible to save these species?'.

1. I think we can save them by moving them to another place to live because climate changes lead to changing the nature of the natural habitats, which leads to the extinction of these animals

1. Where did you find this information, supportive_panther?

• I would like to know more c Because you say a million species are facing extinction, this means that there is a serious problem and the most likely, in my opinion, is an environmental problem and caused by humans to be destructive in such a large way. We are facing a number of these problems that may cause the extinction of these numbers of living creatures in the future such as Global warming, climate change, etc.I would also like to know more about this option in order to avoid this problem in the future and we will solve it and reduce it at the present time in order to avoid this serious problem in the My question is, is this problem observable at the present time so that we can take measures that will make us avoid destructive effects in the future?

• ♡ I would like to know more about Title C because the number of species facing extinction is too many
    ☆ I have a question about this news
    - Which species will become extinct and will it have a negative or positive impact on the environment?♡

• I would like to know more about headline A because it is not normal for trips to the moon to be delayed after all the preparations and calculations that would have been made. Why was NASA’s trip to the moon delayed and how did the others working at NASA react?

• 1-I would like to find out more about headline B because dinosaur bones displayed in museums around the world have become important tourist attractions, the discovery of new types of dinosaur bones today is really amazing and astonishing for me.
    2-One question I wonder about this piece of news is why didn't dinosaur bones decompose after 65 million years of extinction until today?

• I need to recognize greater approximately Message A due to the fact I need to recognize greater approximately area information and missions. I questioned why this challenge commenced and what new matters to find out at the moon.

• I would like know about headline C.It is a new thing for that Dinasour bones identified as a new species.It is a surprised thing for me.where the bones of Dinasour found question arisen.

• I would really like to recognise extra approximately Address A due to the fact I would really like to recognise extra approximately area information and missions as well. What made me curious become why this venture become released and what new could be determined at the Moon?

• I would like to know more about headline C because it's not just a number it's like an disaster coming up, I would like to know the name of species which are going to extinct and would try to save them.
    One question I would like to ask is that how would the extinction of these species affect our mother nature

• I would like to know more about the picture of B because dinosaurs are a very common part of ecosystems or maybe be cause we haven't found their fossils yet. And this is a new location where these dinosaurs come from, so maybe if we keep looking there, we'll be able to find more of the skeleton because it's somewhat fragmented at the moment.
    My question: Why were dinosaurs so big?

• I would like to know more about address C
    Because I'm really interested in the topic of extinction, and if I had the chance to go back in time to see extinct animals, it's really exciting. But the question on my mind is that humans are not the only factor causing extinction. What is the role of climate changes that will occur in the global climate crisis that confuses the whole world and natural disasters in this??!

• I would like to know more about the headline A, NASA'S MISSION TO THE MOON DELAYED! Since NASA is planning to delay their mission to the moon, is it possible that the accident of Challenger Shuttle changed the precautions measurements inside NASA?

• I would like to know more about Address A, because there are global issues facing us and I want to know their impact on this trip,One question on this news is how was NASA able to think and research about its flight schedules amid this critical global health situation?

• I'd like to know more about C. Extinction is an action that has and will happen. The environment is integrated, so whatever becomes extinct its function and its work become extinct, affecting it positively or negatively.
    My question is: What kind of things could become extinct and what might be their impact before and after the extinction on the environment and the climate and how do you expect humans to react to the extinction of the elements and how would they deal with it?

1. Endangered species are species of animals and plants. Its impact is the destruction of the ecological balance and the impact of biodiversity on the planet, and thus human life becomes threatened. Scientists will deal with these species to prevent their extinction and to preserve the species increasingly to transfer them to other habitats where they did not inhabit.

• I would like to know more about address (A)
    Because I am one of the most interested people in space and astronomy, and a trip like that one does not see any problems in delaying it. On the contrary, I encourage NASA to go to that trip because she is a truly brave woman.
    My question is why was this trip postponed even though there are many people who are encouraging this trip

• I would like to know more about the title because dinosaurs occupied the earth millions of years ago, which sparked my curiosity to know them. Are they still alive???

• I would like to find out more about the headline B because dinosaur is a fascinating creature for the people of all lives and any new invention about them means we have come one step closer to know the true history of earth.
    One question I have about this piece of news is," Does this new fossil of dinosaur give us a clearer idea about their extinction?"

• I would like to know about headline C especially the name of the species because extinction of 100 million species can directly affect our future lives and I can also contribute as much as I can to prevent their extinction.
    I have a question to ask "How are the human beings responsible for their extinction?"

1. I would like to answer the question that you posed, I think it is a controversial question. There are also no doubts as to why we humans, We are in the process of total destruction of our only known comrades in the universe, and many of these comrades are beautiful creatures, and they are all complex and interesting. It is a true tragedy, even for those who are indifferent to the loss of wildlife. Indeed, it is mainly species that are disappearing rapidly that provide humans with indispensable ecological services, such as regulating the climate, maintaining soil fertility, pollinating and defending crops against pests, filtering fresh water, and supplying food.

• I would like to find out more about B, because dinosaurs are ancient extinct creatures, and this sparked my thinking because I would like to know about the ancient era. My question is In what ways such new species maybe genetically related to previous breeds?!

• 《B = Dinosaur Bones Identified as a New Species!》
    Because since my childhood I love biology, I find in it fun and what matches my tendencies and interests. I would like to go on an archaeological tourist trip to see dinosaur bones and learn more about them. Which country can I visit? Which museum exactly?

• I would like to find out more about headline B. It's nice to hear that dinosaur bones were identified as a new species because dinosaur bones will be of great benefit to us in science.
    The question that I have about this piece of news is, Where did scientists discover two new dinosaur species? What is the new species of dinosaur? How many continents are paleontologists currently digging on to find dinosaur fossils?

• I would like to know more about B because it is interesting for me to know more about animals in the past and what they looked like and to imagine how they adapted to the environment is something that intrigues me . My question is how did the animals adapt to the environment and why did they become extinct?

• I would like to know more about the article “C” because a million species are facing extinction, not a few that can be ignored. My question is “Does the environment cause the extinction of animals that destroy or fragment natural habitats؟؟

• I would like to know more about A for I am very interested in NASA launches and I would like to find out why the launch was stopped.

• I would like to know more about title C because scientists can predict extinction problems and their solutions. One question I have about this news is what is the order of marine organisms in extinction?

• I want to learn more about headline C because I would like to know more about the species and more about how we can try to save the species or help them so they won't have any more extinction and they won't be anymore of them and 1 million is a huge number that can't be fixed unless we help.

• I would like to find out more about headline "A" because I have read that there will be space weather events coming and this means it will be dangerous to astronauts and satellites .
    My question is : Can we find some mercy on the human's on earth ?

• I would like to know more about Title C. I think that our knowledge of it will make us quick to address the cause and it will not go extinct.My question, is it possible that its extinction will have a positive impact on the nature of the earth and make peace with nature when it is extinct?

• I would like to know about Title C because the presence of a million species represents a great threat to nature, but we can make efforts to preserve and protect endangered species until the extinction becomes a small percentage of nature in the coming years. One of the questions I would like to ask is it possible that the role of Will climate change lead to extinction, and will the climate change for the better if extinction occurs?!

• I would like to find out more about headline B because I'm very keen to know the types of animals that lived in the ancient era and how ancient humans used to deal with them.
    One question I have about this piece of news is how did researchers know that the new bones are belonged to new species of dinosaur.

• I chose c million species facing extinction in the next 100 years. I would like to know a lot because if this problem is not solved and quickly what will happen to these dinosaurs, they will be destroyed in the future. I have a question I would like to ask is who is responsible for the extinction of these dinosaurs??

1. I think you might be confused, majestic_moon. Each headline is about a different topic.

• I'd like to know more about C because the insects that cause people to get sick are going extinct, and this idea is very simple, and the question is can we save people before it becomes too much?

• I would like to know more about A the delay in NASA's mission to the moon, because I think that NASA is a huge and great company, so how was this mission delayed and what were the mistakes that occurred
    The question is, if NASA had not been late, would it have discovered something great that would affect our current life, or would it have discovered a solution to the problem of climate and global warming?

• I would like to find out more about headline "B" because dinosaurs are of interest to me, discovering new types of dinosaur bones will be very exciting.
    One question I have about this piece of news is did climate change lead to the decline of large numbers of dinosaur species?

1. It is possible that the low temperatures caused the extinction problem of the dinosaurs, And some scientists say that climate change, in addition to the decrease in the percentage of oxygen, has led to a decline in the numbers of many species. I agree with these scientists and add that drought and warming may affect the extinction of species and may also exacerbate the situation.

• I would like to know more about title "B" because dinosaur bones are still in the ground and I am very interested in learning more about dinosaurs because they are among the extinct animals.

One question I have about this news is how can dinosaur bones of new species affect the environment?

• I would like to know more about headline C as we all know the extiction of 100 animals will definitely affect food chain , as its really large number.The curiosity will fill in me by reading the headline like` Will human also lose their existence or they will survive through it with the help of science and technology or may be they will lose existence because of their own fault because humans definitely play vital role in the extinction of 100 animals.....´

1. Is it just 100 animals?

• I would like to know about the subject c
    The extinction of animals poses a great danger to our nature, this topic is wonderful and has great importance, but
    I have a question I would like to ask, does this extinction affect climate change

• I would like to know more about headline A because I want to know more about the achievements on the Moon.
    I have one question about this news
    Is NASA's mission to the moon really going to happen?

• I would like to know more about A because space exploration is easy for the growth of knowledge, sciences and cultures and highlighted the importance of technology and was a source of inspiration to mankind for human inventions that changed the face of the whole world both for industrialized rich and poor countries and I want to ask do industrial companies always advance their interests at the expense of human interest?
    I also ask, will delaying NASA's mission to the moon be a waste of time at the expense of new discoveries that may save millions of human lives from dangers surrounding the planet?

1. I would like to find out more about headline A because Iam interested in such types of news...
      One question I have about this piece of news is...
      If NASA hadn't delayed its mission, what sort of information could it bring us?

• I think C as the number of species that are getting extinct are horrifying and it interests me which animals that is going to happen to.
    I also think how will animal activists, zoo keepers and animal lovers react and who will be able to save them as they are probably wild?

• I would like to find more about
    headline C because a million indicates a huge number in comparison with time length associated with life span of endangered species whatever
    I would like to know what those organisms could be and to what extent their extention may affect the environment?

• I want to know more about title A and I also want to know the reason behind the delay of NASA for this mission as I wish to become an astronaut, so I am curious about space and NASA's missions in the space .
    One question comes to my mind about this issue is When could it be possible for people to travel to the moon 🌛for fun and exploration ?

1. I will live the role of a journalist that you can ask you when we notice the state of the climate

• I would like to know about address A because I want to learn more about space and its world, but I have one question, which is what new that will be known due to the delay of the mission

• I would like to know more about Title A because space travel is an interesting experience full of surprises and challenges. I hope to have this wonderful experience. I am interested in learning more about space.
    My question is why did the US space agency NASA announce the postponement of the flight to the moon?

• I would like to know more about article C because animal extinction is a great danger to nature, and this title is simple and straightforward. I have one question I could ask. Could you make these types possible to pose?

• I would like to know more about B because I was amazed at the large size and strength of dinosaurs, but they failed to diversify and elevate I want to ask whether the change of the ecosystem around it is a factor in its extinction and is it possible due to the current ecosystem changes that the human race will become extinct as happened with the dinosaurs

• I think headline c is the most important because people don't take care of many kinds of animals and plants .These kinds become very little and start to disappear ,so how can we regain these kinds if they decrease?

• I would like to find more about the headline C because nature is more trouble now than at any other time in human history. I have a question about how many species have gone extinction and what can we do to fix the problem?

• Headline A makes me feel like tell me more because I want to know why it was delayed what was the cause behind it and why Nasa even wants to go to the what is the reason and delaying does not just happen.

• I would like to know about C because I am curious about the challenges facing animals and what life would be like without these animals and the question of what would human life be like with the extinction of many animals.

• I would like to find out more about headline C because one million species is a huge number of organisms which is not a joke.And human are the main cause of extinction and distruction of those habitant.
    One question I have about this piece of news is how it effects our nature and other living organisms ?

• Initially I might want to discover more with regards to feature B since Dinosaur bones showed in historical centers all throughout the planet have become significant vacation destinations, the revelation of new sorts of dinosaur bones today is truly stunning and surprising for me.
    Another inquiry I wonder about is the reason didn't dinosaur bones disintegrate following 65 million years of eradication until the present time?

• I would like to find more about the headline C because one million species being extinct in a time span of 100 years is not a matter we can ignore.
    This headline drags my attention the most because any species being extinct might have a great impact on the balance of the environment, ecology and the habitats; food chains might get destroyed and eventually it may lead into the extinction of even more number of species, and we need to find out the cause of them being extinct, steps we can take to minimize the possibilities of it happening and most importantly, be cautious and careful about every steps we take that might have a role in turning the headline true by gathering knowledge about the possibility of the headline.

• I might want to discover more with regards to feature C since 1,000,000 species confronting annihilation is certainly not a modest number that you can disregard.

One inquiry I have about this piece of information is how is it possible that this would annihilation influence the other living ones and how might it influence the mother earth?

• I would like to find out more about headline A because it's one of my hobby to find out more and more about ancient events,stories and the previous condition of our mother Earth.
    One question I have about this piece of news is -- Is it possible to know the real cause of extinction of the Dinosaurs from the carbon dating or other researches on the bone?

• I would like to find out more about headline A because I like to gather a lot of information about space. One question I have about this piece of news is How did NASA’s shuttle program pave the way for a new era in space? or What NASA’s mission to the Moon failed, or why?

• I would like to know more about C the fact that a million species are facing extinction. This is a lot. I do not imagine a number of this many. One question I have about this news is that climate changes will change the nature of the natural habitats of many species, in a way that threatens their survival. How can it be saved and protected from extinction?

• I would like to know more about article “C” because it was not until recently that documentation of extinctions began, and this helped the extinctions appear tremendously. One question I would like to ask and I am dying to know the answer Is how to enhance the chances of saving animals from extinction.

• I would like to find out more about headline C because a million is a big number and can have a huge impact on the environment ,
    One question I have about this piece of news is What would happen to the environment if this extinction occurred??

• I would like to find out more about headline A because I am very interested to know about this trip.
    One question I have about this piece of news is...If NASA hadn't been late for this flight, what information would you have given us?

• I would like to find out more about headline C because This is an indication of the decline in biodiversityplant and that unambiguously makes clear the crisis we are facing for life on Earth.
    A question I have about this piece of news is " How can we save these species?"

• I would like to find more about the headline A . Because I have a huge interest in
    It. It is very power full department. They do anything . I like to ask a question why they delayed their mission to the moon ? And what is a affect of their decision to the earth .

• I would like to find more about
    headline C because a million indicates a huge number in comparison with time length associated with life span of endangered species whatever
    I would like to know what those organisms could be and to what extent their extention may affect the environment?

1. This entry does not follow the rules. You have copied this entry from another student. Your account has been suspended.

• I would like to find out more about headline B because I love studying dinosaurs and getting to know them because they are creatures that lived before us
    It deserves to be studied.

One questioxn I have about this piece of news is How did these animals become extinct?
    Was the Earth suitable for her?

• I would like to know more about C address because my curiosity wants to know if these extinct animals can return in the coming years

• I would like to know more about C address because my curiosity wants to know if these extinct animals can return in the coming years and my question is can all animals gradually become extinct in the coming years

• I think that all these addresses I want to know more about . But the thing that caught my attention the most is the title C. A million species is a very large number. I would like to know what species will become extinct and can the human being be one of them, and also within 100 years, this is not a long time, and solutions must be found from today, because if this becomes extinct A large number of organisms will greatly affect the environment and those that will become extinct must be protected. I have a question on this subject, which is how we can help and protect these organisms by the individual and society, and why has this issue not been declared until today on the news?

• I would like to find out more about headline A because I've always been a fan of space and astronomy, so a title like this will get my attention. One question I have about this piece of news is what's the reason behind the delayed mission?

• I'd like to know more about Title A..for the first manned mission to the Moon since the 1970s in preparation for more ambitious manned missions to Mars in the future.

One question I have about this news is...
    NASA was waiting for a legal dispute between SpaceX and Blue Origin to be resolved. Why?! ..
    To develop equipment for landing on the moon, before announcing a new timetable. This mission, which was to be completed at the end of this year, will constitute the actual start of the "Artemis" program, through which the United States will re-send humans to the moon, including the first woman. The second mission is scheduled for 2023, and this time it will carry astronauts on board, but they will not land on the surface of the moon.

• I would like to find out more about article C because I want to know what exactly are those species that will become extinct that's we want to safe them from dangerous and Because future generations have to know them
    One question I have ... How different our lives would be like if we protected these species or became extinct?

• I would like to know more about headline c because one million is not a small number at all and that is a lot of extinctions in the next 100 years as it will affect our lives in different ways for example change of seasons that can affect agriculture.

My question is what can we do to prevent these extinctions from happening that can affect mother nature?

• I would like to know more about headline C because the number, 1 million, is big enough to create tension in our minds.
    One question that arose in my mind is whether humans are also in this list and if not is the survival of any remaining organism, including humans , possible after this huge disbalance in the ecosystem?

• I would like to know more about a because A because if someone or a big cooperation were planning something as big as going to the moon, they would have planned ahead and made preparations, and for something to just pop up out of nowhere or just happen that makes them delay the whole trip that they probably invested lots of money in to must be very big or important so would love to know more. One question I have is what caused NASA suddenly delay the trip they have probably been planning for a long time?

• I would like to find out more about headline C  because the extinction of some animals is an indicator of catastrophe and ecological imbalance.
    I googled the title to come to these results Environmental pollution is one of the factors that threaten many with extinction. Water pollution and high water temperature is also an important factor. Water pollution with oil also destroys birds, fish and mammals.It is also known that acid rain, resulting from the excessive toxicity of the air, kills life in lakes and destroys large areas of forest land.
    One question I have about this piece of news is How can we prevent environmental pollution to preserve the lives of many?

• I would like to know more about the headline B because I really want to know about the existence and life cycle of dinosaurs and the ancient world as they are supposed to be the superior organisms of that time . And one question I would like ask is ,Have all the species of dinosaurs been discovered or it is a neverending process of discovery??

• I would like to know more about the title (A) because the moon is a beautiful view that takes minds to what he is charming minds, and because I strongly want to know how NASA is over with the moon.

• I would like to know more about J. Because when we say that a million species are facing extinction, it will not be simple talk to our ears. Rather, we will need to delve into this topic to exploit it for our benefit. If it is positive, we will help in it.

• I would like to know more about C because when we say that a million species are facing extinction, it will not be simple talk to our ears, but we will need to delve into this topic to exploit it for our benefit.

• I would like to know more about title C, because i think that this kind of news attracts everyone is attention and i think that there are opportunities to save these animals and there is one question in my mind is it really possible to save these creatures,or is this just a human imagination in the minds of the some of us?????

• I think I can give you an answer to your question through science and old books I read about extinctionThe end is very old and the oldest of the ages has started with religionsI suspect one of the biggest reasons for this extinction is fishing, if the world is 7.753 peopleThe half of the world is hunting, the neck is normal for this vulnerable count.

• I would like to find more about headline A because NASA is the biggest space agency of world and it is planning for going on Mars for human civilization then how can NASA Misson to the moon can be delayed🤔

• I would like to know more about headline C because this is an impending danger and exploring this news might assist me with possible ideas to support such species.
    A question I have about the headline is exactly how many known species have gone extinct as a direct result of human intervention?

• It was difficult to choose among these topics, but the most interesting topic is the subject (C), because a million species are many compared to a hundred years, and to complete the comparison, this would be a terrible thing.
    And my question here is, if the words are true, will stay any other kinds of animals after that ??!

1. You are right that C is the most useful thing

• In fact, the title (A) caught my attention, because people in general, and space researchers in particular, are always eager to learn everything new. Different, so why the delay?.
    And the question is, what are the surprises that space hides for us this time?? , because all possibilities are available.

• I would love to know more about B, because dinosaurs are ancient extinct creatures, and that sparked my thinking as I would like to know about the ancient era.
    My question is How could these new species be genetically related to previous races ?!

• I would like to find more about Headline C because one million is not a small number at all therefore by finding out more about headline C we will be able to stop that from ever happening.
    Besides I would like to know how general people like us can play a great role to make things better than ever.

• A
    I love space science, I love planetary science, and I also love seeing rockets take off.
    But if NASA postponed its mission to the moon, what would that affect us?

• I would like to find out more about headline A
    because my aim in life is to be an Astrophysicist and as a mission is well analyzed and pre-planned, delay in any aspect of the mission can be a serious issue.
    One question I have about this piece of news is
    what caused the delay and how much it will affect the mission?

• C
    I love biology, and I long to search for it, if more than one species will become extinct from it? How can we preserve them from extinction? Will this threaten human existence on planet Earth?

• i would like to know more about A as NASA is one the most successful space organization in the world , so what could be the reason for their delay in the mission of going to the Moon.

• I would like to find out more about B as hybridization is only possible among the similar specieses and compared to Dinosaur there is no such animal still living in the world.

1. This entry does not follow the rules. You are only allowed to enter the competition once. Your account has been suspended.

• In fact, I think that the most interesting topic, is topic (B), and that's because many types of dinosaurs have been discovered, and yet there is more!! On the other hand, access to this amount of information is wonderful, because it helps us to discover the past, to build the future.
    My question is, is it possible that one day humans can make real dinosaurs??? , The answer will remain a secret, until reaching the future.

1. sientists are aiming to bring bak extinct animails by 2025

• I would like to find out more about A as NASA was going to change history by putting the first woman on the moon and the 13th man on the moon
    i would like to ask the question
    Why delay a super event in history as you have put sooo many people on the moon why delay this one?

• I chose the title C because the extinction of a million animal species will greatly affect humans and may lead to the extinction of humans and also affect the environment because animals positively affect the environment and their extinction means the destruction of the environment
    I have a question to ask 'In what ways can we protect these species from extinction?'

• .I want to know more about the topic) (D) Because the extinction of animals poses a great danger to society and thus reduces the proportion of animals) ( Or I would like to ask a question if most of the animals were extinct, how would a person study them extensively

• I would like to know about (a)
    This is because astrology and astronomy are two broad sciences and astrology was related to each other in ancient times, but since astrology is not a true science, the two concepts were separated from each other and also related to our life on earth.
    And how can the universe come to an understanding of its solution.

• I would like to know more about the title "C" because when this extinction of species affects the biodiversity on the planet as it threatens food, water cleanliness, medicines and oxygen, and thus human life becomes threatened. For example, bees pollinate more than 250 thousand species of Plants that benefit humans and feed animalsWhen bees become extinct, plants become prone to disappearingI have one question, can animals be preserved from extinction?

• I would like to find out more about headline "B" because dinosaurs are a symbol of world culture and I love them and would like to find out more about them.
    One question I have about this piece of news is Was the collision the main reason for the extinction of the dinosaurs?!

• I would like to know more about Title( A) because I am interested in news of astronomy and stars, and NASA introduces astronomy to students in the early stages of study that astronomy is the study of stars, planets and space. Astronomy and astrology have been associated with each other in ancient times, but since astrology is not a true science, the two concepts have been separated from each other

• I would like to know more about headline "C" because now the issue of the extinction of species directly threatens all the inhabitants of the earth, which may cause an imbalance in the ecological balance..

My question is: "When will this issue be at the top of priority for governments and individuals?"

• I would like to know more about the headline A nasa mission to the moon delay because I am curious to know about the astronomy and astrology

• Thank you for your answer

• I would like to know more about the title of A Now that NASA is a big company, why would you want to imagine such a trip to the moon

• I would like to find out more about headline "A" because space exploration is something exciting to me and important to humanity.
    One question I have about this piece of news is Did NASA think that there was a danger that prevented it and made it postpone the mission?!

1. I do not think that NASA is facing any danger, but according to what I researched on the subject, there is an objection to the idea of ​​the head of NASA of ​​sending the thirteenth man and woman into space

• The headline that makes me want to find out more about it is A ,because it makes me want to know what is the reason of this delay, and also makes me interested to read it because it is something that doesn’t happen very often, including the fact that NASA is a very significant space company.
    One question that I have a about this piece of news is ‘What is the reason for this delay?’

• Title C intrigues me more than any other because it doesn't include much information but just enough to draw me in. I think the reason for this is because it makes me curious and makes me ask so many questions such as what species and when.

• I would like to know more about headline c because it is helpful to know it is happening but I would prefer to know more about the topic so I can voice my opinion to people who will listen and take my advice on how to stop mass extinction. One question I have about this piece of news is, what percentage of the extinction was the fault of humans or human made things, some extinctions are natural but most are because of things like climate change, I feel that if people have the statistics then they would be more on board with fixing our mistakes.

• I would like to find out more about headline A because I am intrigued by these prehistoric creatures roaming the planet over millions of years ago and how they were made extinct; I find it amazing that we know so much about creatures we've never actually seen and how we can paint a mental picture of the world they lived in!
    One question I have about this piece of news is what type of dinosaur it is and where it was found?

• This spark my interest as it makes me think about the dangers of going to space and why, after many years of going to the moon flawlessly, is there now an issue.

• I would say that headline A is the most intriguing because It makes you want to ask questions:Questions like "are people in danger?" seeing as we have been travelling to the moon since the 1969 with little issue,it may worry the reader and the article may bring comfort.

• I think any of theses headings could be as interesting depending on how you word them. It could be a really interesting topic however if you make it sound boring and use monotony and repetition in the wrong places can turn a great piece into something people wouldn't want to read

• Headline c makes me want to know more because i like animals , but i hate that they are dying out because of us so if i read it i can figure out how to help them. It also has more of an edge after you have seen the headliner it leaves you on a cliff hanger. That is why headline c is the one i would choose.

• I would like to find out more about headline C, because One million species face extinction in the next 100 years, and this will seriously threaten the environmental stability in which we currently live.
    One question I have about this piece of news is: how can we harness the capabilities that we have to save the ecosystem in which we live from the danger of this massive extinction of many types of organisms.

• l would like to find out more about headlines C because I find that this is a topic of great interest, as the issue of extinction is a serious topic that may face animals in the coming years because hunting rates have increased
    one question about this piece of new is what are the animals most likely to be endangered and what are the reasons that make animals vulnerable to extinction???

1. I agree with you, it's nice to learn about the neighborhood

• I would like to choose A because I love learning about space and astronomy, and I think it is a beautiful thing because one day I watched an exciting movie about space I would like to ask are there many moons in other planets

• I would like to know about topic A because the science of stars and space is a broad science related to our lives and I want to know more news and tasks of this science and it made me curious about the developments that occur in phenomena and crimes and I have one question about this title and that is what is it used for Science and what new will be discovered by this science?

• A/ NASA postpones manned flights to the moon 2025 at the earliest, so NASA wasted 7 months of preparation, and due to a legal dispute between “SpaceX” and “Blue Ocean” companies regarding the development of landing equipment on the moon’s surface, I want to ask a question: Why did NASA not declare this issue? clearly

• I would like to know more about headline C because one million is a very large number and having fewer animals could have a gargantuan impact on our lives.

My question is ‘What will happen to people who work with the species that will become extinct?’

• I'm wondering about "B" Because I really love dinosaurs and have been wondering about them since I was young and I wanted to know the reason for their extinction and now I am wondering whether they will exist again on the face of the earth or are there animals and creatures that will become extinct as well

• I would like to find out more about headline C, because i quickly go back to what happened to Kangaroo and other animals watching them burning in Australia last year. So sad view to see, such animals died because of humans deeds. So the serious question i am thinking of what can i do to help such weak, calm animals that never cause any danger to any of us ?

1. Where should Sudan get £112 million from, stupendous_volcano?

• I like to find more about all 3 headlines because DINASOUR's BONES can tell us about our past, NASA's mission to the moon can give us some ideas about our future and EXTINCTING SPECIES can save our present but.. i would like to find out more about headline C because its our present and we are living in present and EXTINCTION OF ONE MILLION SPECIES is a very serious matter.
    One question i have about this serious news is, "HOW CAN I/WE STOP THIS EXTINCTION BEFORE BEING TOO LATE."

• I would like to know about title A because i have more intrest in space things..and i have a passion to learn about stars planet and moon etc... The question i have about this title is why the most powerful and renowned space company is doing delay for this mission&what kind of problems are they facing for this mission?

• I'd like idea A because it's quite shocking that a trip to the moon can be cancelled as it's a big achievement exploring the unknown and the astronauts could reach fame. It could be a mystery and it'll make people want to hear more about the catasrophe.

• I would like to find out more about headline C because one million is not a little number,also I have a quite interest about different types of species.
    One question I have about this piece of news is "How will the 1 million species extinct?Is there any cause or reoson?"

• I would like find more about headline .C. because The title of the question attracted me and made me wonder and search for the topic. I found that there are many species that will become extinct after a hundred of them. It shocked me a lot!! It also made me wonder what are the new species after the extinction of the others??

• I would like to find out more about headline a because I think that it is very interesting that a trip to the moon has been delayed for whatever reason. If it was delayed by covid it does not make sense as there is no covid in space!

• I would like to know more about Headline C because it's so shocking to hear 1 million species not existing anymore. The number 1 million sounds like such a big number and that's a lot of species; 100 years sounds like a long time but when you put it into perspective it's not.

The question I would like to ask is: What species are facing extinction?

• I would like to know more about headline c because i would like to know what species will go extinct in the next 100 years will it be birds cats dogs hedgehogs who knows what will go extinct

• I would like to know why NASA is going to the moon even though they already ventured it and would the mission to mars be delayed too?

• I would like to know about title b because i would like to be a palaeontologist when i am older and i find interesting, so a new species would be intriguing.
    One question i would like to ask is what kind is the dinosaur specimen is it?

• I would like to know about title A because I have an interest in space and NASA, as I see a great future in NASA.The question I have for this is, I would like to know why it got delayed and where NASA was supposed to go?

• I would like to know about title A because NASA, a whole government agency that is responsible for science and technology related to space, does not usually have problems such as this, due to their knowledge and experience. I would like to know who or what may have caused such a problem because people may have gotten hurt and also, this could cause serious issues such as hold backs in scientific investigations.

• i would like to learn about headline c since extinction is a topic that nobody should joke about.Its something serious that could possibly happen and i would like to learn why,how, and what species will possibly be extinct in the next 100 years.

• I would like to know about title B because I am interested in new species of animals and love seeing how they once roamed the earth and love learning about fossils because they are so fascinating ☺️

• I would be more interested in headline B as there was never a period in time where humans and dinosaurs existed together, the fact that there is a new species of dinosaur being identified could help us find out what happened in earlier years. One question I would ask about this headline is “How would they be sure that its a new species since we don’t know much about dinosaurs in the first place?”

• i would like to find out more about headline c because i want to find out what animals went extinct.i chose headline c because i really like animals and i don't want some of my favourite animals to get extinct.

• I would like to find out more about headline “C” as I believe that 1 million people dying is a traumatic event and cannot just be left unnoticed. One question I have about this piece of news is how has this many people died and why has this happened.

1. I think you might have misunderstood headline C, stupendous_volcano. The headline is saying that 1 million species of animal might become extinct in the next 100 years.

1. Oh... I see. Then I would like to ask, what will cause these species to go extinct?

• I would like to know more about Headline C because If more than 1,000,000 species are gone in the next century that could mean we would be gone due to global warming, If we're told what was the cause of global warming. Then more people would be willing to join in and save the planet before it becomes inhabitable.

• I think title A would get people intrigued because it tells us in the heading that something happened and the title is making people want to know more about what happened. If I had a question I would ask what made the rocket stop?

• I would like find more about headline C because it is an important topic that talks about a scientific fact, so I would like to search about it and learn more .
    My question what is the new in the next hundreds years to cause this extension , and what are these spices and will the spices gradually become extinct ?

• The sentence that aroused my curiosity the most is C. I do not think that life will proceed normally if a million different species will become extinct in the next year. Millions are not a small number at all, and extinctions can lead to great destruction in nature and the environment and many negative effects for which there is no solution.
    But will the contributors to this extinction think about the environment and the negative effects that the extinction can cause, or will they think about their own interests and how they get fame?

• In my opinion,choice C is an important topic that talks about a scientific fact,so I would like to search for it and learn more.
    My question is what is the new in the next hundred years to cause this extinction,and what are these species, and will the species gradually become extinct?

• I chose A option to find out more about this topic .When I researched, I found that the goal behind this program is to send astronauts to the moon by 2024 ,in preparation for flights to Mars which is the most imbitions in the future .
    My question here is from where they will choose these astronauts and what exactly is the goal who would wake up from behind him during this trip to the moon or the Mars?

• I would like to find more about headline A because my curiosity drives me to know the reason for postponing this mission and why Joseph objected to the decision of the head of NASA to make the thirteenth man and woman travel to the moon?

One question I have about this piece of news , which is whether this process will actually work and what percentage of the risk can be estimated

• I would like to know more about Title C because there are more than a million species of extinction and the number is not small. I would like to know only one question, which is how this extinction process took place, although I think it is as difficult as dinosaurs. I want to know how the process of their extinction took place

• I would like to find out more about headline A because I am interested in astronomy and the study of galaxies .

One question I have about this piece of news is Why does the United States choose the year 2025 in particular, What is that special about this year?!

• I would like to know more about C because ofcourse the no. Of extinction is huge and it is also gonna interrupt the biosphere because we basically depend on each other and this is how life run on earth. My question is "is there any way to stop this?"

• I would be more interested in headline A mainly because The NASA Space trip to the moon has been something that has been talked about for a very long time and I believe that with the results of the Apollo 11, They should be able to go back to discover more. The question I want to ask is that "Is this delay a mechanical fault or could this be a suicide mission for any astronaut going."

• According to me,headline C seems most important to me because 1 million species being extinct in 100 years is roughly 10,000 species per year!This is a massive amount of species that will disappear.One question that I would like to know is :why are these blameless and innocent species being destroyed and faced towards extinction?

1. I agree with you, and is it possible that there will be a problem in the ecosystem and will it constitute a hidden edema that shapes the lifestyle on planet Earth?

• I'd like to know more about Title C. Now a species are facing extinction today, and that may affect different fields like economy, health and food security
    One question I have about this news is whether we will face another crises in the coming years due to humans'lack of awareness that may led to new threats like animals extinction

• I would like to find out more about heading B for improving the understanding of the group to which they belong.
    One question I would like to know that how the new species spread out across the world ?

• I chose A because I want to know more about the space, so when I searched about this I found that the agency will not send astronauts to the moon before 2025 at latest, so my q euestion is why not send astronauts into space until 2025?

• I would like to know more about headline C because it's related to the future of all human beings whose wrong actions mainly cause this problem through overfishing, cutting trees, global warming and others.
    I have one question which is how can we control the human actions thoroughly, and get them understand the fatal problem we are facing to stop their dangerous actions

• I would like to know about headline C because 1 million specieces is many number of specieces we should try to find out problem that they are facisng and stop to be extint.
    We can stop them to extent in 100 year because 100 year isn't small period of time and i would like to study about the species

• I would like to know more about headline B because nobody could have imagined that bone could be a species and it is quite interesting.

One question I have about this piece of news is how could be extinct creature’s bones identified as new species ?

• I would like to know more about headline B because i love dinosaurs and i want to know more about them. Dinosaurs are cool because they are so big and strong and intelligent.

• I have chosen B. I chose this one because it is more interesting and i would like to learn a lot more about it!

• I would like to know more about headline B because it is the most interesting. It also about the environment which I really like.

• I would like to know more about headline B as i am very deeply interested in dinoaurs and I would love to know lots about a new species of dinosaur.

• I chose B because I am interested in history, especially prehistoric times and pest species. That is why i chose B

• I would like to know more about headline C! It seems so shocking that it could happen every 100 because in just 100 years so much could happen for example, Climate change (that affected everyone) other issues that animals this past decade is deforestation so my question is this is: the planet faces issues all the time so in the next 100 years can we solve all the issues so that animal extinction isn't as bad .

• I would like to know more about headline C because if a million species are going to go extinct in just a century that means that our whole eco-system and the way our natural world works will be changed and therefore our species, which would be catastrophic, an event that wouldn't just affect those animals it would affect every single person. One question I have is: Can we help to stop whatever will cause -approximately- 10 thousand species to die each year?

• i would want to know more about headline C because if you think about it, one million species of animals are going to be extinct from our world in the next century ; Our grandchildren maybe even our nieces, nephews or children could be impacted by this. The whole of earths civilisation could be threatened ,We are not told what animals are going to be extinct and we don't know whether this huge drop of animals in our ecosystem will affect us, my only questions are: how can this happen so quickly and what can we do to help or decrease the rate of extinction?

• The headline that makes me want to ask more is C because our planet is in complete jeopardy, us humans are destroying our planet but we're the only ones who can actively make a difference so it's a terrifying, saddening and frustrating situation. My one question is: what can we do to change this, because although we're trying, is it enough?

• I would like to know more about headline A because humans have not looked particularly at the moon for some time. Going to the moon now is a big thing ,as I have researched I have found that it is the first step to going to Mars. Which is huge deal! My question would be: What exactly is stopping NASA from sending them to the moon, I know there are multiple risks and accidents have happened but it has been done before. So, why aren't you sending the astronauts, don't they want to make going to Mars real?

• I would like to know more about headline C because it focuses in on climate change and extinction, which is a big issue that needs to be heard and it needs to be put out to the world how we are destroying our planet and what we can do to change it.
    One question I would like to ask is "What can we do to save those species that are most at risk?" because if at all possible, we should do everything we possibly can to save them and we should try to know everything we can to help them and help others save them.

• I would like to find out more about headline C because if a species has a unique function in it's ecosystem it's loss will affect the food chain, impacting other species and the ecosystem itself.
    One question I have about this piece of news is if million of species will face extinction than there will be a reason for this,my question is what are the major steps or ways in which we can stop this extinction ?

• I would like to find out more about headline c because the world partly depends on animals and without them, global warming would increase and food sources could slowly became limited. My one question is how can we save the animals that are threatened with extinction?

• I think that headline C I would like to find more about because it is truly shocking that the amount of animals that are going to be extinct in this century should happen. As well as that, the amount of animals that are being extinct should alert the human community to make the change.

My question is, what are the government doing to prevent this from happening and what can we do?

• I would like to know more about headline C because it is eye opening, the figure is gigantic and brings forward the direct consequences of excessive human interference with nature.

One question I have is, "what can I, as an individual, do to protect endangered species?

1. This entry does not follow the rules. You are only allowed to enter the competition once. Your account has been suspended.