#20 The winning icon

10 February 2022

Winners announced!

This week we particularly enjoyed judging the competition because of how creative your ideas were. Our winners this time are:

effervescent_technology of Boutcher C of E Primary School B in the United Kingdom, who chose icon A because it could represent how news reporters need to have lots of good ideas so they don’t repeat themselves

and

venturous_olive of Weston Favell Academy in the United Kingdom, whose detailed explanation of how news connects people blew us away.

Well done!

Competition Rules

Welcome to the competition! There are three important rules:

1. DON'T COPY
  2. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
  3. ENTRIES MUST BE TWO SENTENCES OR LESS

If you don't follow the rules, you will not be able to win and your account may be deactivated.

This competition will close at 5pm (UK time) on Wednesday 9th February for judging! We will announce two winners on Thursday 10th. Good luck!

The Competiton

In the world today, it is easy to find news in lots of places - including on television, in newspapers, online... and on apps!

For this week's challenge, you should imagine that you have been asked to choose the icon for a brand new news app.

You should say which icon from the selection you think would be best and use your creativity to explain how it represents the news.

Your entry must be TWO SENTENCES OR LESS.

app icon

Top Tips
  • Read the other competition entries first so that your idea is original
  • Make your entry personal to YOU
  • You could structure your entry like this: "I think icon A/B/C/D... would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because..."

Comments (151)

You must be logged in with Student Hub access to post a comment. Sign up now!

• I think I would choose icon E for a news app. It represents the news because news connects people and maintains a mutual understanding between them and also aware them.

• I think that the symbol (l) would be the best symbol for the application of the news, it represents the news because the news is a teacher who teaches the peoples and explains to them what to do and what not to do.

• I would choose (T)
    In my opinion, the events are buried inside the box and suddenly ideas come out of this box to be presented to us by journalists in the form of news!

• I think the (F) icon would be the best icon for a news app.! It represents the news because usually the news is very complicated like a maze and someone comes to search for the entrance and exit for this news and then they pass it on to us..!

• I think that the symbol (N) will be the best symbol for applying the news. It represents the news because the news is conveyed in a correct written and transmitted way from the event itself to the listener in a correct manner and with comprehensive credibility.

• I think the symbol (X) would be the best icon for the news application, it represents the news because the news is related to the world and is concerned with global problems such as the Corona virus and the problem of climate change and all the focus of the news is on global problems that are related to the world.

• I think that the symbol (p) will be the best symbol for the application of the news, it represents the news because the news is a skilled sniper who puts the target in his mind and succeeds in spotting the target in the right place.

• I believe that icon Q wold be the vest icon for a news app. It represents the news because it shows people discussing things which is in the news and it also shows how the news lets people know different things.

• I will choose the symbol B
    I chose the image of the launching missile because news has the power to transport us around the world and explore amazing events
    And the new as well because
    The missile is an invention that indicates the progress of technology, and this is what the news bulletins offer us, and that it reaches us at lightning speed, where we can know the events as soon as they occur and at the speed of the missile.

• I think that the symbol (B) will be the best symbol for the application of news because it indicates the speed of news arrival, such as the speed of the missile, which puts everyone in the place of the event without moving from its place, it is the best feature for people and meets the knowledge of events first

• I think that the symbol x is the best symbol for the application of news, it represents the news because the news is about events that occur in different countries of the world and transmitted through the means of communication in the whole world.
    The symbol x shows how to communicate and indicates the importance of news to connect the world together and create the web of life

• I think that the symbol "B" will be the best symbol for the application of news, it represents the news because: In my opinion, the news makes us live in the moment of the event!
    That is, they provide the news directly, which makes us feel as if we traveled to the place where the news happened!

• I select icon Q and this is because news is all about learning new facts and sharing it with others. I believe the best thing about the news is discussing information with friends and family so that is why I chose Icon Q.

• I think the E will be the best news app icon!
    It represents the news because from my point of view that the news is exactly like this puzzle game, as there is always a mystery or something missing in the news and we need to focus well and deeply to find the solution to the puzzle!!

• I think that the symbol (T) is the most expressive symbol for the news, because if you want to succeed you must think outside the box, try to be different, and look at other people's perspectives, to form a new perspective

• Well, when talking about news, picture B is the picture that most expresses the news, and that is for more than one reason.
    _If you want to talk, you can either talk about something exciting or keep silent , and the spaceship expresses research and exploration , and the space is a big place , and you will find a lot of interesting things .
    _ Also, space ships are always sturdy and safe, and this is similar to news in that they must be reliable and honest.

• A represents the news, because the news reveals many secrets that we did not know and keeps us in the light of what is happening around us.The news illuminates the human mind and enlightens his awareness of what is going on around him.

• I will choose the n symbol because writing is one of the most important things they need when issuing news 1 so as not to get confused in news 2 and writing preserves the language and its vocabulary, which gives it an opportunity to develop instead of disappearing with the passage of time and has an important and effective role in increasing and increasing human information..

• I think icon X would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because the news spreads quickly in the world and is considered a link between the world's continents, and everyone in the world knows what is happening around it.

• I think the M would be the best news app icon representing the news because writing the news depends on how well the news writer imagines the questions the listener, reader or viewer will ask
    Thus, he writes a complete news story that answers all viewers' questions.

• I think the H icon would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because they talk about social issues, and they sit down to find appropriate solutions to problems, and this symbol can also find solutions and mental ideas in the same symbol H.

• I think that the <L> symbol would be the best symbol for the application of the news and it represents the news because the news is like a treasure map that keeps us away from facts, false suspicion, and wrong roads that lead us to deserted islands and closed roads and directs us to the right treasure path in which all the right information is provided. The map is correct

• I think the X... would be the best news app icon. It represents the news because it represents the globe because the news spreads around the world and this is a beautiful thing that when you publish the news in this place and you see that the news has been spread all over the world..

• Image A is best suited to be the cover of an app about news, because: -
    _ When talking about the news, the ideas should be new and different.
    _ And the lamp does not work unless there is a circuit, which is made up of many things, and likewise the news, the news cannot be distinguished without the elements working to build it .

• I think icon "U" would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because knowledge of news of all kinds develops in a person new ideas and become enlightened .

• I chose A because I believe that news is light to darkness, just as light reveals dark areas to us, revealing news about the world and what is happening in the world.

• I think icon N would be the best icon for a news app because it indicates the documentation of all information in a small book, exactly like the world. The world is there. All information is documented in one small TV channel.

• I think icon F would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because it mentions to find the best way to truth and to explore the hidden items in each news.

• I think that the symbol (B) will be the best symbol for the application of news, it represents the news because the news conveys events at a tremendous speed like a missile and this is what distinguishes it for people.

• I think that the symbol (B) will be the best symbol for applying the news, it represents the news because the news depends on consultation and taking opinions and points of view, and also the news works to form friendships when discussing the news.

• I think that the symbol (o) will be the best symbol for the application of the news, it represents the news because the news works all its efforts to become the best and to win the desires of people, so the news believes that it is in a competition and does its best to win and gain knowledge, and science here is the love of people.

• The symbol "W" will be the best symbol for the application of the news because it represents the news because, false news and rumors can be published and be believed, but when seen with the eye, it will be believed and rumors denied.

• I chose E because our lives are like punctures and journalists ride it for us with their fatigue and misery to tell us true news to make our lives easier and to clarify what is happening in this big world of events and news that is difficult for a person to know on his own, and his knowledge of a small news may save his life from great danger

• I think the letter "V" will be the symbol for the news app.
    for the following reasons :-
    Because the mind is not receptive to the idea of ​​giving in to failure, and always pushes you to develop thinking and master new skills, in order to help you in creativity in a different way, you will turn into a person who is constantly searching for smart and unconventional alternatives that ensure workflow and increase productivity

• think icon F would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because "truth" it indicates research and discipline behind the facts and the effort to show them up to people , "rumors and lies everywhere " so most important distinction of stations or people who provide news services is "facts" which is the first reason that encourages people to pay for news everyday.

• In my opinion the best B icon for news app, it represents news, because in the age of technology and the speed in which we live, news and events travel between countries at a rocket speed using social media.

• I think that the symbol G will be the best symbol for applying the news, because the new or shocking news comes as a thunderbolt to the viewer, and this depends on the strength of the news.

• I think the best code would be V because news can play in the settings of the brain and fill the brain with information that will change its life forever and news can solve a contract that people could not solve

• I think that the symbol E is the best symbol for the news application. It represents the news because the news viewer has information and wants it to be complete and correct, so he watches the news as shown in Figure E

• I think icon "W" would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because the journalist sees the world events with a different vision and tries to represent his observation and in this way the journalist conveys the news story in accordance with his view point, and tries to make people see what he has observed. Also the news provides a platform for people to see what's going on around them. The icon ( which is an eye) also depicts the same .

• I chose icon A because its clarifies that the news is a subject you should think about and get creative about, it basically mean you should think about better ideas. Having ideas links to the news because it represents the news if using it for an app icon, getting creative with the news and having big ideas is very much the point of the news.

• I choose (l) because the picture highlights important issues and news as well. It always refers to important events and makes the viewer aware of what is happening around him by lighting the light of knowledge for him.

• I chose A to be the icon for a news app as you need new ideas and thoughts for every new news article. You don't want to repeat what you've already said so this is the perfect icon for a news app.

• The best symbol will be (M) I think that the symbol will be better for the application of news: because it will excite and draw people's attention because most people like suspense because looking at the symbol makes them more interesting to know the news as, it indicates and indicates what is inside those squares drawn, and what Is the way in which you write the news, and the signs indicate whether the way you convey the news is correct or not? .

• The symbol M can be representative of the news, because the news is a response to ideas that we have in mind, what will happen to the world, what will change global issues such as climate change or the Corona virus, so we resort to the news in order to answer the questions that baffle us.

• I chose U because there is a lightbulb which represents the news. The news/lightbulb is growing on a plant and in my opinion, this means that there is always news growing for us to listen to and get information about the world.

• I think the (M) icon would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because the news helps to learn to talk with others in a distinctive and polite way. It helps in the exchange of cultures, languages ​​and dialects between countries and also helps in strengthening the person's bonds with others, which increases the cohesion of society

• I think X will be a good choice for the news icon because it represents how the news is communicated all over the world and it connects people from different walks of life. The icon shows how people unite to solve different problems in the world like climate change, Covid and also celebrate the news about all the good things that occur like sports, festivals etc.

• I think icon "D"would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because as we know, the horse is very fast, and therefore it represents the speed of news in moving from one place to another in the world.

• i would say D because that is a picture of a knight from chess. i chose this because the horse is one thing (the news) but the horse needs the knight to be important and powerful so it is like us needing the news as a knight without a horse isn't a knight

• I think that the symbol f is appropriate because I think that news comes from curiosity or curiosity, which is the need for understanding and knowledge and the desire to discover and know the facts of things. It is at the same time a state of mind, motivation and behavior

• I think the S icon would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news, because the pen is the mail of the heart that tells the news and looks without looking, so the pen is the evidence of the news.

• I think icon w would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because our eyes see every thing and leads us to the right way, you can make a comparison between bad and good things by watching and examining it. Also the news is our eyes in the world it helps you to take the right desicion that leads you to the right way in weather, finance, political subjects because it gives you information.

• The best code for news app is G because the news is a brainstorming of the viewer, it summarizes the event and gives us the events in an organized manner so that it is easier for the viewer's mind to program this news faster and easier. We are in the age of speed...

• I think the best symbol would be "w" because the news represents seeing the world from all angles and making people see it clearly.

• I think that the symbol (T) is the most expressive eymbol for the news, because if you want to succeed you must think outside to box and suddenly ideas come out of this box to be presented to us by journalists in the from of news !
    ❤❤❤

• I think the symbol (T) will be the best symbol for the news application. It represents the news because, it takes some - or a lot - of creativity and ingenuity, requires you to have the skill to think outside the box, away from adherence to the usual standards and practices, to be creative means to have the ability to come up with creative and unique ideas, and respond flexibly and creatively to difficult challenges and problems facing your business.

• I think that the icon (s) for the application of the news, and it represents the news, because the news clearly depicts the world for us and serves as a window in which viewers in their homes view the great world and reaches thousands of viewers in their homes at the same، It also satiates their curiosity with all audio and visual expressive means

• I think that the symbol (j) will be the best symbol for the application of the news, it represents the news because the news develops people's thinking and awareness and expands their thinking in dealing with life's difficulties and also the news works to educate people and make them aware of what is going on around them.

• In my opinion i think that the symbol ( J ) is the best icon for a news app.
    It represents the news because we have to be informed by what's happening in the world thanks to the creativity and the talents of journalists.

• I think the V icon would be the best icon for a news app,It represents the news, because the news spreads awareness among people, and this is how we correct the wrong ideas that affected us negatively,this is how we can control and eliminate the course of the spread of this information.

• I think the P icon would be a good cover for a new news program, because it's like news, because when you're playing archery, your goal is to shoot the arrow at the target, and the news is also meant to spread true and clear information.

• I think (V) would be the best icon for news app, because news main function is to show facts. On the other hand, we find that the function of news is to manipulate the human mind and try to prove or deny a certain news that others want, such as politicians or economists, for example, even if this news is not consistent with the truth, but the news is formulated in a way that manipulates and controls the human mind As the news want.

• I think that the symbol H is the best symbol for the news application.
    It's news because: I think we see a lot of news being fake!
    Therefore, when news is issued, it must be agreed upon and studied before it is published to the world!

• I think the G icon would be the best icon because it shows that when you take part in discussing the news your brain is working hard and you are always engaging with other people.

• I think M is the best news app.
    It represents the news because: there are always many questions and wonders in the news! That is, we cannot understand exactly what is happening! Therefore lies our understanding of the news through questions!?

• I believe that U should be the icon for creativity because, Ideas come from the brain like a flower, the idea can grow and grow till it becomes a reality! The idea sprouts from the mind, just pops up out of nowhere and it makes you think about it just like how a flower sprouts from the ground and is beautiful everyway!

• I would choose symbol V as it represents the news because sometimes the news can be puzzling and even rarely too much to cope with but it can also be educational and happy e.g. it taught you something you didn't no before and it was something you really liked. I think it also relates to the news because it tells you things that happen around the world , which would widen your understanding of life.

• B because it's about what's happening all around the world, and even other planets.

• In my opinion i think that the symbol x is the best icon for a news app because news comes from all over the world.

• I would choose icon X, because all journalist have to explore the world to find their research for the news and this is only because X creates a picture in my head of a journalist putting a story together for the news. (on the internet) In my opinion, X explains how journalist get a story together, to see what is new and to show update everyone on what is going on in the world.

• I think U would make a great app because you could chat about world views, politics, climate change ans news !! The icon suggests all of this with the light bulb suggesting ideas and the plant suggesting climate change or news.

• In my Opinion i would choose F!

Because to my it represents puzzles and mystery that people need to figure out,the news always has 2 sides of a
    story and that the news is like a puzzle.

• I think Q should be the best icon for the news because it shows people discussing and normally people talk about the news to know about the outside and whats happening all around the world.

• I think it would be the best Q symbol because it shows social communication between relatives, family or friends who are discussing important things and information and this is a good and important thing....

• I think icon (Q) best represents the news because when something interesting happens, word spreads and everyone is telling their view on it and sharing their ideas. It also reminds me of my class and I talking about the news when we do topical talk.

• I would choose F, because news is just facts, and it shows how people can use their own curiosity to find out what it means.

• I would choose the symbol (u) because it shows that the news is and idea that has been planted in someone and it will grow and spread through the population until everyone knows about it.

• I would choose J because it represents someone having and idea and the news is like someone having an idea or saying what is going on in the world. so this is why i would choose J

• I think the T icon would be the best icon for a news app because it is revealing something that happened in the world and what it is revealing could be something important. Like how a light bulb reveals it's light.

• I think icon V would be the best icon for a news app.Because it represents thinking to find a solution to problems such as the problem of climate change.

• In my opinion, "G" code would be the best news app.
    It represents the news because in my opinion there is a lot of news that comes to our ears like a thunderbolt!
    We will be shocked by the importance and strangeness of this news, which we did not expect to happen!

• Picture X would be best icon for news app because
    The world is a small village .Whenever you are,there is various news

• I think icon (O) would be the best for a news app / it must be number one

For example people must be sensitized and issues published to liberate the country.. as is happening in Palestine .

• I think that the symbol A is better in representing the news because it included all the main news. The symbol A is a sign of knowledge, so you can study the news without knowing the place or areas that the news is talking about. Knowledge is the first news, just as contentment is the first satisfaction

• I think it will be the best Q code for the news app, because the news comes to us as a result of the cooperation and consultation of journalists and staff, so that we get the news clearly, true and accurate.

• I think icon (M) would be the best for a news app / Because in it people ask questions and other specialized people answer them, and thus both parties may benefit

• I think icon (A) would be the best for a news app / Because it indicates ideas and tricks that a large number of people can benefit from

• I will choose (G) where there are multiple news criteria to determine their priorities on the basis of a person's intuition, experience, diversity of culture and developing his ideas.

• I chose the symbol (V) because the news works to illuminate the mind and reset the mind and clean it of wrong information and make it full of correct information, for example: if someone believes wrong things, it corrects them.

• I think the symbol K represents the news
    We like to see what's going on around us. We need someone to answer our questions

and the news is the one to do that

• I'd choose the (H) icon because on that icon it shows people discussing about things and that is what news is all about it is about discussing things that are happening in the world

• "I think icon (J) would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because the news illuminates the mind and makes it mature knowing what it will choose and what will happen."

• I think icon (W) would be the best icon for a news app .It represents the news because news is satiating or nourishing human curiosity whether it's a man or a woman and based on this meaning, news is a global thing, the human eye awaits it with every event and situation that has happened and will happen.

• I think that icon Q would be the best icon for a news app . It represents the news because we see people who discuss, one who proposes a subject, the other who confesses his opinion,also who agree and disagree for world news or news from his country or his city, they talk about the economy, education, politics... and this way we prove that the news is the center of people's discussion.

• The symbol (f) would be the best gifting symbol. The news represents that it really represents the news, because usually the news is like a maze. We search until we can find the way out. The news comes from curiosity, so the facts of things are discovered. The news is an investigation of importance.

• I think E is the best as listening to exciting news stories is like listening to mysterious riddles. The listeners analyze the news and get what between the line to reconstruct and have a new concept or a decision to come to the real truth.

• I think that the symbol (B) is the best symbol that represents the news, because the missile is launched to show better results. Also, the news is launched in our world and our minds to show a change and a new start in the minds.

• I think V icon would be the best icon for news app. It represents the news because the news makes adjustments to the mind as it erases wrong ideas and brings the world's news into our minds.

• I choose icon( P).I think it best represents the news because it represents the arrow of truth that targets the rumors and false news. Whenever there are rumors, the arrow is fired from the spears to vanish the darkness and reveal the clear reality.

• I would choose the letter (M) because it represents the inquisitive aspect of the news and the amount of free speech needed to create a dedicated online world which can allow so many thousands of people to witness live news and construct a well-defined opinion. The question mark and exclamation point could also embody the discussion which will always- and has always- circulated the news industry and keeps it alive with new ideas, new views and new stories all members of the public can identify with on some level.

• I would choose icon(I)Because this symbol explains the news .Because the news is like a school for us that teach or explaine for us the right news and the wrong news and we gonna to have a big knowlange to the world news and what it happining around us😊

• I think icon J would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because nowadays everything is online and so is news. So there is much fake news that creates confusion and disinformation so it is very important to have critical thinking skills because critical thinking is an essential skill for identifying fake news. Using critical thinking to look more carefully at images and think about where those images were taken.

• I think that would be the best icon for j app. It represents the news because the news enlightens and enlightens minds.

• I think it would be the best icon for the news app is B, it represents the news because speed is one of the most important elements of the effectiveness and success of the news, as when the news is transmitted to us quickly, we feel that we are coexisting with the event on the ground, for example, the latest news, which is the death of the Moroccan child Rayan, throughout The past three days all the time and every minute we were tracking and seeing new news, which helped spread and support the event greatly

• I select symbol x

This symbol represents the interconnectivity of the countries using satellites and networking media cable such as fiber optics which is the main medium to transport the news from one part of the world to another. This also represents the news that are linked to events occurring in different parts of the world.

• I think that the symbol A will be the best symbol for the application of news, because it represents the news, because the news is the source of light and knowledge in our lives, as it shows both positive and negative world events. Without the news, we wouldn't be able to know what's going on around us.. ♡ °

• I will choose the letter (M) icon, because it expresses questions and ambiguities, as well as news, as it deals with mysterious matters unknown to people, and tells them in a clear way.

• I think that the icon (Q) will be the best icon for the news app because the news gives us cultural experiences that we can learn about different cultures and works to strengthen social relations between different cultures.

• I think the icon (F) would be the best icon for the news app because news is like a maze, you don't know which one is right and which one is wrong, and you have to go through the maze and look for the honest journalist to tell you the real events. As well as the journalist must pass the maze to spread the honest news.

• I think icon - P- is the best to represent the news app because :
    The press source represents the arrow that
    It hits the news with accuracy and credibility at a time when misleading media and fake news abound..

• I think that the symbol (V) will be the best symbol for applying the news because the news needs speed and accuracy to work in order not to deny the news and the occurrence of catastrophes causing that.. Working with a sound mind and thinking seriously about transmitting the news is the best...⁦⁦(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤⁩

• I think the icon (H) would be the best icon for the news app because news does not concern a person but people and your reading of the news enlightens your mind with information.

• I think the best code for a news app is the k code, let's say the internet is down and social media apps and news stations are down. There will be no other way to deliver news than face-to-face communication. When people reach out to each other, challenge and inquire, it helps to spread and communicate the news quickly.

• I think icon w would be the best icon for a news app. It represents news as an eye on the world through which people can keep up to date with what is happening in every part of the globe around the clock and in response they can make choices and take actions.

• I think icon Q would be the best icon for a news app. It represents news as a tool through which we can express our views ,discuss, debate and understand each and everything around us as to why, what and how t is happening. News gets up deep into knowing about things in critical and introspective manners.

• I think icon p would be the best icon for a news app.It represents accuracy which is the core of news.whatever appeared and presented in news items must be precise,correct
    and result of an honest and dedicated effort.

• I think icon B would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because in today's world of 24 hours news. News travels like a missile in a matter of seconds from one place to another via the internet, Twitter Facebook, mobile phones and no longer podcast on Tv.

• I think symbol(B) would be the best implementation of news..
    It represents the news because: In my opinion, any news that happens in the world is now spreading and flying at the speed of a rocket to become a station for everyone's attention!

• I believe that icon O would be the best icon for a news app, since the icon is showing a person putting the effort and time into reaching the peak of the mountain.I believe that this is effective in representing the news as it is like a journalist striving to find answers for a topic/question that they are focusing on, they have to put in their time to be able to search for answers, and they have to keep looking forward no matter the difficulties.

• I think that the (K) symbol would be the best symbol for implementing the news because... it shows that people are waiting for the news in order to act on what is happening in a world of economic and political developments and they want to know what is happening around the world.

• I think the symbol (Q) would be a good icon for a news app because we might be hearing from other perspectives and opinions from people around the world. On the app they might have a poll about a statement and you could agree or disagree with the statement and the icon (Q) goes along this because you're having a debate or talk about the major stuff that are happening in the world right now.

• I think the best news cover is (A).
    Because news is a lamp that illuminates our lives with its light and brightness, and because the lamp works unless there is a circuit that consists of many things, and likewise news cannot be distinguished without the elements working to build it.

• I think symbol(T) would be the best implementation of news..
    It represents the news because: In our day, anything that happens in the world in a certain area is only an hour or less, and the news spreads as fast as the speed of light!!

• I think the icon (x ) would be the best icon for the news app because the news provides us with everything that happens and revolves around us in terms of words, actions and events around the world. Man by nature loves to get acquainted with the latest developments around the world, and most importantly, the news should be reliable and permanent.

• I think that the w symbol will be the best symbol for a news application, as it represents news where an image can be woven into the imagination and can be linked to the event where it can be benefited from and linked to past or future events.

• I think that the image F is the most appropriate icon for a news app because it represents the authentic news that reveals hidden facts, also searching for the real news is similar to trying to find the right way in a maze game.

• I think the icon (W) would be the best icon for the news app because news see us the all actions at the world.

• I think the H icon would be the best icon for a news app. It represents the news because journalists and other news-makers can share their ideas together in order to come up with innovative news that concerns everyone in the world, also this icon is similar to our discussion on Topical Talk where we can share the best ideas in all fields

• I would chose icon A for a new app I would chose this icon because it shows the light bulb and you sometimes you would associate it with a new idea which means you can use it for an app where you can create your own ideas .

• I think it is N because not every person has education in the world.So if it will be on the news and people who watched the news might help the people who need need education and the more people who watch the news the more people get more education and can have money and go to school.

• i chose the symbol M for two reasons, the first reason is because the news is interesting, so there are many questions and exclamations. The second reason is because the news always gives the answer to each question in detail, because we cannot live without news.

• I choose Q because it shows you that it could be a solution to help the global warming/warning. In this fact the rate of warming is getting worse and we need a solution.This shows us that there is no planet-B we need.

• I choose letter H because, it looks like there having ideas and they are sharing information to others.

• I think icon G could be used to represent a bad day, anger and many more negative topics, I believe this as in many cartoons use clouds to symbolise negativity.

• I think that the U symbol is the best distinctive symbol of news because l believe that the news is like a plant .
    Because the plants need water and sun in order to grow and benefit people exactly as the news which need accurate information in order to be beneficial, so lf journalists take care of the news by searching for authentic resources, it will be good and reflect positively on society, then the news becomes pro us, not against us

• I think icon X would be used as a news app icon because the circle symbolises the Earth and the dots symbolise connections and pinpoints. This is a good representation of how the news helps us learn about things across the globe and how we can connect them to each other and to our own person lives.

• The “W” would be the best symbol for a news app. It represents the news completely. The news gives us an insight into the world and enables us to see things more clearly, and if we lose the news like we lose our eyes, our vision will be confined to the place we live in and we will not be aware of the changes.

• I chose M because the questions icon shows the different questions in the news.The exclamation mark shows the different facts and statements in the news.

• I choose K as the news tells us information

• I believe K is the best symbol as the news is centered around humans and topics that impact humans. By having this logo would be the best as by including a logo with humans communication would be more appealing to readers as it would make them feel connected to the news.

• I would choose Icon X because it represents a globe representing that news comes from all over the world.

• I think icon J is a good icon. This is good because it represents our knowledge expanding

• I believe D should be chosen because chess is a game for intalects and people who read the news are normally clever. :)

• I think icon W would be a used as the news app icon because it represents seeing the world in someone else's eyes which is essential if you wish to understand wider society. It is a good icon to show how on the news, you can look at stories and problems from different perspectives.

• I think icon J would be the best icon for a news app. This represents the news app because learning about the news gives people ideas about different things and let them converse with other people about it, which is why it has a lightbulb in it.

• I think that picture E best represents the news as there is always more to the news which could be the extra puzzle piece which is currently missing. There is always more to the story.

• I would use icon (U) because the news helps us grow our knowledge and ideas, it also implies that when you read the news you grow (like a flower). I think this is a good representation of how the news helps us grow and helps our everyday life.

• I would use icon (U) because we start off not knowing very much about the world and as we learn more information about the world, our brains start to grow more connections and develop new ideas. This would be a good icon for a news app because it would indicate that it will help you expand your knowledge and help you grow.

• I think icon A would be used as a news app icon as it represents creativity, ideas and sparks the brain. It also represents how they are showing you and keeping you up to date with the world.

• i choose icon A because if a news paper was the same thing every day it would just boring and no one would want to read it but if their were different ideas and innovations lots more people would want read the news and enjoy it.